Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,442 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? (4224 Views)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Echoban: 10:01pm On May 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Just this reason there is enough to make people not to vote Igbo for presidency. You guys should try to be calming down biko.

I can't vote an Igbo man. They are so nepotic, They arent different from nepotic PMB, just that they are more educated and civilised, aside that, they have same mentality like an average Fulani herders.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Emilokoiyawon: 10:34pm On May 02, 2022
The post was about Yoruba people, but the children of the cursed tribe of Congo-Jews carried it on their heads like gala.

I will say it again, whenever you see someone with a flat_skull just know that sense is very far from that person.

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by JOemmy(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2022
MrMaestro:
They love to measure themselves against the Yorubas because they know deep down Yorubas are the yardstick for measurement for blacks globally. So when they see people praise the Yorubas, they are naturally envious and jealous.

Can you point out any area of iife the igbos can learn from the yorubas?
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:07pm On May 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Another Igbo again.. grin

And you say I shouldn't generalise?
The guy that replied is probably a baby. An income generation.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:10pm On May 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
Some people tend to think, albiet erroneously, that this attitude of the iboe is only exhibited on Nairaland. It is becoming clearer by the day this is who they are.

If you can't praise them, they'd rather have you praise NO ONE. This me, me, me, me, me, attitude of theirs remains their greatest Achilles heel. You hear them use words like MUST in their everyday interaction about, say, the presidency, threatening, cursing, giving ultimatums, etc- with no recourse to deplomacy, persuasion, whatsoever.

Reno here made a statement, he didn't slight them, he only praised another tribe, but they're super furious about it!! It is just crazy. All other tribes find nothing wrong with what he said EXCEPT IGBOS. And you wonder why folks look at them with deserved suspecion.

These guys really need attitudinal salvation. That is not to say Reno isn't a slimy twaåt anyway. He was, he is, and he'd always be a slimy twåt.
They see themselves as superior when the world sees them as inferior and nothing.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:14pm On May 02, 2022
Rugaria:
If my son ever lies on the ground to greet me, I will kick his head hard! No joking!
I am your father not the God of the world. Maybe a slight bow, maybe double handed shake. That's ok!!! But roll in the gutters just to greet me because I'm your father or elder? That's not respect to me! That's utter primitivity!!!!
Osu, who now roll in the gutter. Dummy wants to talk too.

If you like use slide kick to wake your parents like you are used to. Who cares.

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:18pm On May 02, 2022
Rugaria:

The yorubas project their utter inferiority complex before the igbos by accusing the same igbos of feeling inferior! It crazy! Igbo man feel inferior to a fellow Nigerian?? On what grounds? Cock and bull stories.. You dont need to ask the igbos who feel inferior to whom. You just need to look at who's always restless at the success of the other. Use the forthcoming elections as an example. The yorubas willingly gave their political positions to the north during the Jonathan regime but just now the igbos are speaking up seriously about the presidency, the whole Yoruba remembers the need to produce a President. These guys sacrificed the position of of speaker of the house of representatives to tambuwal for free. They never contested against Buhari. But once they hear Peter Obi and co, they are on overdrive.... Facts don't lie..
Once they hear of Peter obi,who is peter obi?

Oga, your tribe is so so inferior in nature. Fact don't lie.

The same inferiority nature of you people makes you keep denying yoruba land and keep posting pictures of houses in your land in one picture at different angles.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:21pm On May 02, 2022
Antivirus92:
load of rubbish!
Nobody is more envious and jealous than you Yorubas ...
Always claiming to be super humans but would jump at any opportunity to have igbo gene in your lineage.
Igbo gene, who wants labourer gene?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:22pm On May 02, 2022
Antivirus92:
that question should go to Yoruba elites who would abandon their ladies to marry or at least have babies with igbo women!
Why your igbo women keep chasing yoruba men if you are well to do?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:27pm On May 02, 2022
Antivirus92:
women don't marry men, it's men that marry women.
Why aren't women of other ethnicities rushing your refined and sophisticated men?
The way you see Davido and fani kayode showcasing the child/children they had with igbo women will amaze you. Some of these people have had children with Yoruba women or women of other ethnicities before but the ones they'll be showcasing on the cyberspace everyday are the ones from igbo women .
We even occupy the seat of first lady in one of your states .
Hahahahaha, so davido don't showcase his other children kikikikikiki. So for him to showcase his kid is now by tribe mugu.

Why is one of the Psquare keep showcasing the kids he had with his yoruba woman wife lola. You see how stupid you sound lol.

How many time has Akeredolu showcase the kids he had with Betty.

You see the inferiority complex we talk about here.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:31pm On May 02, 2022
Trimjos:

The whole world knows that Yorubas are the only tribe that kills and eats human beings in Nigeria - like this woman and her son below
Kikiki, ask mr ibu. Thank God, he's alive to tell the story when he escaped.

You people even cook human flesh with egunsi soup.

Swear with your life that you people don't drink corpse water.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:36pm On May 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
People don't really understand the igbos of this generation, Igbo have learned, studies, you may think that igbos hate the Hausa nor the fulanis not at all, Igbo only hate the jihad agenda championed by northern Muslims, but igbos worst enemies are the Yorubas, in civil war and after the civil war the Yorubas are the only people who has access to media in Nigeria, what igbos are are passing through today is cause by Yoruba media propaganda against the igbos, painting the Igbos and other tribes black and claim to be good.
Hahahahaha, you are a shame.
You know one thing we enjoy, is how you people blaming us for your failure. You people will continue to fail and will continue to blame is for it while we move higher.

We even begged una to blame us for otokoto killing, blame us for Okija shrine killing. Please blame us for Akunyili's husband killing.

Cos we enjoy it.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Michael004: 11:37pm On May 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Reno made the same post on twitter too. And so well, our Eastern brothers are barking there too
They are dogs, they need the barking.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by jagorinho: 12:07am On May 03, 2022
Antivirus92:
women don't marry men, it's men that marry women.
Why aren't women of other ethnicities rushing your refined and sophisticated men?
The way you see Davido and fani kayode showcasing the child/children they had with igbo women will amaze you. Some of these people have had children with Yoruba women or women of other ethnicities before but the ones they'll be showcasing on the cyberspace everyday are the ones from igbo women .
We even occupy the seat of first lady in one of your states .
Lol, there is no crime in making yourself happy by deluding yourself, your girls are as cheap as salt, they are in every brothel here in South west, they literally throw themselves at Yoruba guys but as cheap as they are, they are luxury to you flat headed men.

You should ask yourself why your girls prefer outsiders, they are free for all!!! Don't deceive yourself, laying any of your girls is one of the easiest task a sane man can accomplish. And about davido, he shows every of his kids to the public, maybe selective amnesia is ravaging your memory for you not to notice,

The question you should ask is why didn't Davido or Ffk put a ring on any of those your girls? It is simply, nobody values what is free.

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by engreo(m): 12:53am On May 03, 2022
Light78:

Better go and hustle and stop jealousy of your Igbo neighbors.

They feel insecure when Igbo men pass them by
God forbid bad things, what is there to jealousy about Igbo, is it their crying of maginization everyday or their 5 dots barren erosion ravaging states in the East or shouting of biafra all over the social media, or crying for the presidential seat like a baby they collected her biscuits, or the way they littered every part of Nigeria like a sheeps without shepherd. What exactly would I jealousy them for?.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by allcomage: 4:04am On May 03, 2022
itaewon:
I swear this is the main reason the hate I have for keep increasing on daily basis.
set of useless tribe
Hate kills, the Igbo have been consistent in wanting to leave Nigeria, voice out support for their exit because this hate will eventually destroy you.
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by SWATMan: 5:07am On May 03, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Like what exactly is wrong with them? Their inferiority complex is getting out of hands..

Imagine that Amaechi Arinze guy saying Reno gave what's meant for the Igbos to the Yorubas. Is that not witchcraft..?? Wasn't that the exact reason Cain killed his brother in the Bible?

There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria but it's only the Igbos that Reno Mockery's post pained undecided

You are the one that need his head checked here. How can you make a foolish comment about a tribe because of the comment of an individual? He is entitled to his own opinion and he owes you no apology about that!
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Antivirus92(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2022
jagorinho:

Lol, there is no crime in making yourself happy by deluding yourself, your girls are as cheap as salt, they are in every brothel here in South west, they literally throw themselves at Yoruba guys but as cheap as they are, they are luxury to you flat headed men.

You should ask yourself why your girls prefer outsiders, they are free for all!!! Don't deceive yourself, laying any of your girls is one of the easiest task a sane man can accomplish. And about davido, he shows every of his kids to the public, maybe selective amnesia is ravaging your memory for you not to notice,

The question you should ask is why didn't Davido or Ffk put a ring on any of those your girls? It is simply, nobody values what is free.
you're so pathetic, it's only in Yoruba land that you see top politicians,musicians and obas all struggling to get something that is very cheap.
You people and low self esteem, your women are the least desirable in Nigeria,very ugly and dirty that even your high profile men are avoiding them.
You talked about women in the brothel, why wouldn't all of them be igbo to when your people are so ignorant that everything from ore down is igbo to them.
Accept the bitter truth, your men can die to have an igbo woman beside them, to you it's a thing of pride.
Remember, it's the lady that dumped ffk and not the other way round.
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Perfectbeing(m): 6:27am On May 03, 2022
SWATMan:

You are the one that need his head checked here. How can you make a foolish comment about a tribe because of the comment of an individual? He is entitled to his own opinion and he owes you no apology about that!
Is this the first time they're doing this?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Antivirus92(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2022
Michael004:
Hahahahaha, so davido don't showcase his other children kikikikikiki. So for him to showcase his kid is now by tribe mugu.

Why is one of the Psquare keep showcasing the kids he had with his yoruba woman wife lola. You see how stupid you sound lol.

How many time has Akeredolu showcase the kids he had with Betty.

You see the inferiority complex we talk about here.
psquare got no approval from the family to marry the woman. In fact that's the root of the problem psquare are having today. Despite the lady not being 100%
Yoruba,
That's to show you how undesirable your women are to us. We can't have gold and be looking for stones.
Having igbo gene is a great achievement to the Yorubas that's why yemi alade always mention in every interview that she has igbo mother.
We don't care about your women, they don't meet our standard and your gene are undesirable to us!
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Antivirus92(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2022
Michael004:
Why your igbo women keep chasing yoruba men if you are well to do?
our women keep chasing your governors, your top politicians like ffk, your top musicians like davido and your top obas like alaafin of oyo, our women must be super humans.
Your elites are avoiding your women, accept the truth. They all want superior gene
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Antivirus92(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2022
Michael004:
Igbo gene, who wants labourer gene?
nobody wants a labourer, we all want mc oluomo
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? by Nobody: 6:55am On May 03, 2022
Rugaria:
If my son ever lies on the ground to greet me, I will kick his head hard! No joking!
I am your father not the God of the world. Maybe a slight bow, maybe double handed shake. That's ok!!! But roll in the gutters just to greet me because I'm your father or elder? That's not respect to me! That's utter primitivity!!!!

You're a typificaion of what most posters here are saying about Igbos. Who are you to take offence about how a people you are not affiliated with greet their own elders?

This same arrogance and intolerance permeates every aspect of an Igbo man's existence.

Along with many negative qualities you people possess innately, it is not hard to see why Igbos are despised universally.

Just look at how you vehemently put down the culture of others when no one has asked or forced you to practice it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Central Bank Governor, Emefiele Reportedly Granted Study Leave By Buhari To Flee / Kogi Poll: Anybody Testing Our Capacity Will Know The Powers We Have – Police / Why Are Nigerians So Bloody Naive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.