Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting (688 Views)

How You Can Make Money Through Email Processing / Opportunity To Earn Money Through Pictures / Making Cool Money Through Land Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by Wingsnet(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2022
Life is so much easier nowadays.

If I had to start all over again from scratch...

The income model I will choose to get to $1000 a month fast is Email Copywriting.

What is that?

It simply means writing sales emails of about 200 - 500 words for companies who will pay you anything between $1k - $5k a month.

Why will I choose this income model?

(1) There are thousands of businesses online who depend on email to drive their revenue.

Many of these companies make about $10k per email.

So paying someone $1k - $5k a month to write emails that make them money is nothing.

(2) Learning to write emails that sell is an easier craft to learn.

If you are someone who can write well, you only need to take about 2-4 weeks to learn, practice and get good enough to do this.

One of the email copywriters I read about is a young woman from Pakistan.

Last year (2021), she pocketed $150,000 from her email copywriting services.

Imagine that.

Nigerians are far better at English than Pakistans.

So, if she can do this, then I believe you can if you get the right guidance.

If this feels like something you will like to do, permit me to introduce you to Victor Eni.

Victor Eni is one of the few Nigerians who is making a nice income from email copywriting.

He will tell you how he does it, how he finds client and how he receives payment.

If you are interested to know more I have a blueprint that can help you

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by kingsfelix: 9:56pm On May 02, 2022
am interested
Re: How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by Jammey6551(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2022
I'm interested.
Re: How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by Lukayly: 8:42am On May 03, 2022
I'm interested
Re: How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by Wingsnet(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
kingsfelix:
am interested
. Are you still interested in learning this?
Re: How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by Wingsnet(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lukayly:
I'm interested
Re: How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by Wingsnet(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jammey6551:
I'm interested.
Are you still interested in learning this?
Re: How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting by Lukayly: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wingsnet:

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Pi Coin / The Power Of Neural Network For Making Profit In Forex And Stock Markets / Why Are Our Telecos Not Going Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.