Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) (2782 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUKjH8FdZHQ

Unknown gunmen dealt with some herdsmen feeding their cows in the south eastern part of the country.

In a video circulating online, the gunmen were seen pursuing herdsmen while shooting sporadically. Some of the cows were gunned down.

A voice was heard at the background warning that they don't want any Fulani herdsmen in Biafran land.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by tit(f): 5:45pm On May 02, 2022
One cow?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Tracka: 5:45pm On May 02, 2022
Herdsmen self, good for them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Malory: 5:46pm On May 02, 2022
Unknown gunmen menace everywhere
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by kingscare1(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2022
All we need is one love ❤️.
It's the answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Whiteangel1234: 5:48pm On May 02, 2022
Only the Igbos can stand up and rescue this Nation . 2023 is the last chance to save Nigeria from very violent breakup ,

There is anger in the Land among the New Generation of the Igbos youths and when you pick up an assualt rifle and become radicalized it become impossible to drop it, insurgency is a difficult war to win , the more you kill them the more they become radicalized it's an ideological war and current government policy is not helping issue

Buhari want to establish Navy Base in Oguta but cannot build Seaport in the same oguta for years despite agitation for seaport in Oguta

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Sergio104(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2022
embarassed

This is very sad .

No matter the tribe, it's someone's investment.

Omo am so tired of the kind bad news I have received just today, No single good News.

it's pathetic!!!.

As the poster above said "sincerely there's anger in the Land"
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2022
So we still have Fulani in the east? We have been told that Fulani have all been chased out of the east.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Sergio104(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Only the Igbos can stand up and rescue this Nation . 2023 is the last chance to save Nigeria from very violent breakup ,

There is anger in the Land among the New Generation of the Igbos youths and when you pick up an assualt rifle and become radicalized it become impossible to drop it, insurgency is a difficult war to win , the more you kill them the more they become radicalized it's an ideological war and current government policy is not helping issue

Buhari want to establish Navy Base in Oguta but cannot build Seaport in the same oguta for years despite agitation for seaport in Oguta

You nailed it.

But some people are yet to understand.

Some will always shout "Afghaneastern"......but as crazy as it may be, if any body from this other tribes put head, they normally receive the worst.

It's now a thing of history for having full respect for armies in the east. They are collecting too. so why will a sane person think it just "east affair"?

It's an idealogy and the ideology has borrowed a cent (weaponized)....you definitely can't beat it.

2023 will change many things. I already created a thread on events to unfold in 2023 with my other account but guess what......."one nigerianists" didn't understand my information and where simply bashing me cheesy

We awaits!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:10pm On May 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I am very sure your head is flat because only people with flatness in their skull think they can achieve presidency by the threat of violence and lawlessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by tit(f): 6:12pm On May 02, 2022
Sergio104:
embarassed

This is very sad .

Omo am so tired of the kind bad news I have received just today, No single good News.

it's pathetic!!!.

No news about the 3000 cows that were kidnapped last month?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Obagofixxy: 6:14pm On May 02, 2022
Ahhhhhh e be like FAKE NEWS Na him dey trend for nairaland..... OP you lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by AfricanColumbus: 6:15pm On May 02, 2022
Your video has been removed. View it here instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjNlmAxzwXY

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Coldsperm: 6:26pm On May 02, 2022
Well done boys. That is the way to go. If e pain you drink Otapiapia. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Coldsperm: 6:27pm On May 02, 2022
plataea:
this is very bad, are this not someone sweat
You well so?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:43pm On May 02, 2022
I have no love lost for the herders.

They should leave the landlocked dot in a circle simple.

This is buharis Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:43pm On May 02, 2022
Coldsperm:
Well done boys. That is the way to go. If e pain you drink Otapiapia. Case closed.
Kpomkwem!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:45pm On May 02, 2022
Sergio104:
embarassed

This is very sad .

it's pathetic!!!.

You better grow some balls.
This is buharis Nigeria.
The dot in the circle is pushing back.

Monsters they made!

Listen to all APC presidential aspirants, they are all knocking buhari directly or indirectly about he handled our diversity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
You better grow some balls.
This is buharis Nigeria.
The dot in the circle is pushing back.

Monsters they made!

Listen to all APC presidential aspirants, they are all knocking buhari directly or indirectly about he handled our diversity.
Empty Barrels, chest beaters, when Government gives you a small dose of your medicine, wailing will begin, they are killing innocent gun men?

Hypocrite it is Buhari that will come & spread harmony amongst you heartless wicked people?

Incubuses that cannot give themselves ordinary electricity? It is because of the President you & 90% of your friends are in con fraternities with your guys?

President Buhari is the person that made you black sambos wicked things that have no love for their neighbors, Religious & ethnic bigots, the most selfish wicked people on earth.

Christ envisioned them two thousand years ago & called them Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Empty Barrels, chest beaters, when Government gives you a small dose of your medicine, wailing will begin, they are killing innocent gun men?

Hypocrite is is Buhari that will come & spread harmony amongst you heartless wicked people?

Incubuses that cannot give themselves ordinary electricity?

President Buhari is the person that made you black sambos wicked things that have no love for their neighbors, the most selfish wicked people on earth.
Why are you regurgitating over my post you cretin?
Am I the course of your misfortune? Even buhari will never retire to the village he came from in 2015. I guess it's your killer kit and kin that caused it?

Beasts of no consequence! Koni daa fun iya e.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why are you regurgitating over my post you cretin?
Am I the course of your misfortune? Even buhari will never retire to the village he came from in 2015. I guess it's your killer kit and kin that caused it?

Beasts of no consequence!
Obasanjo retired to your village abi, and Jonathan also?

Nonsense eczema.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:58pm On May 02, 2022
Wotowoto!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2022
A
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:59pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Obasanjo retired to your village abi, and Jonathan also?

Nonsense eczema.
I dare the lifeless sudanese to do same!

Apa!!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
I dare the lifeless sudanese to do same!

Apa!!
Keep quiet, just imagine a peasant subject therein the king?

You need to check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Same Jubril from Khartoum that looked your supreme leader like a canary bird?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Coldsperm: 7:05pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:

Hypocrite it is Buhari that will come & spread harmony amongst you heartless wicked people?

Incubuses that cannot give themselves ordinary electricity? It is because of the President you & 90% of your friends are in con fraternities with your guys?

President Buhari is the person that made you black sambos wicked things that have no love for their neighbors, Religious & ethnic bigots, the most selfish wicked people on earth.

Christ envisioned them two thousand years ago & called them Pharisees.
Next time type without crying ok.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:07pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Keep quiet, just imagine a peasant subject therein the king?

You need to check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Same Jubril from Khartoum that looked your supreme leader like a canary bird?
Oh dear! grin

You are even a member of my fan club!

You know what I mean grin

I set the pace you know!

Check yourself before you wreck yourself ehn grin

You are a Simp!

Okobo oshi!

Omo iyadagbe.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2022
Coldsperm:

My Lord, They have still not allowed him change his clothes like you instructed, he is dying of hunger grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2022
Coldsperm:

So you don't know sapele194?

NL resident Simp from the sad West grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oh dear! grin

You are even a member of my fan club!

You know what I mean grin

I set the pace you know!

Check yourself before you wreck yourself ehn grin

You are a Simp!

Okobo oshi!

Omo iyadagbe.
Your onlyfan site, How much is monthly subscription?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:10pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
My Lord, They have still not allowed him change his clothes like you instructed, he is dying of hunger grin
Kanu we know, who are you?

An inconsequential fellow typing rubbish from Mushin.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Jet Out To Germany For Medicals / Video Of What The Youths In Osun State Did To Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju's 10k Dollar Bet: An Obidient Stands Up To The Challenge. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.