Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi (13648 Views)

Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by jrusky(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2022
Kperogi the confused journalist has started.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Alexpetra: 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
Why is this man wasting interviewer time?... How he wan take win?.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Hezzyluv: 7:23pm On May 02, 2022
post=112463136:

You had seen what I sawest grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Kog45(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
Lumig:
cheesy
Kwara State workers/indigenes will just be pitying anyone that wants saraki voted into power, because they have the first hand info about him
Saraki never owed salaries during his tenure and there was no workers strike during his tenure....Kperogi is a liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by ChoCho54(f): 7:27pm On May 02, 2022
Mynd44:

So basically everybody who criticises a PDP aspirant is either working for Tinubu or Atiku.

Relax small and digest the content
Who hacked this account?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
SwissMass:
Kperogi or whatever is name is, is an agent of Atiku the lord and savior of the igbos, Peter Obi would soon be considered for vice president by Atiku

He has spoken the truth about the kind of person abs his.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by DAwest7: 7:35pm On May 02, 2022
Ebubu:
Who takes Saraki seriously for this presidential contest undecided Lol

40million gone to the air
ice cream money just ;40mili?
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2022
DavSagacity:
It takes a thief to identify a thief from afar off.
Birds of the same feather

Tell us if you haven't criticized any politician does that make you one of them.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Kog45(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

He has spoken the truth about the kind of person abs his.
Pls prove it that Saraki owed workers salaries during his tenure and I will keep quiet.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by DAwest7: 7:37pm On May 02, 2022
Hezzyluv:

You had seen what I sawest grin
even sowingly
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
jrusky:
Kperogi the confused journalist has started.

For saying the truth saraki thinks his very smart
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by fredoooooo: 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
Hes an Armed robber (offa robbery) , fraudsters ( Société geberal bank) , betrayed his papa (bascad) and a sarakonda (a snake )
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by ledaman: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
Saxxon:

Most Nigerians are small minded. They only think in black and white - if it's not black, then it has to be white.

Funny enough, Osinbajo's campaign team has been running the most devisive campaign. Attacking everyone who they feel is on the limelight. But nobody ever suspects him! As a matter of fact, they've found a way to make him look like the victim.
Osinbajo is just wasting his precious money and time. The traitor would be thought a bitter lesson.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by OtunbaChibok(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
Apart from few PDP members,the other wet of people supporting Sarakis Presidential ambition are non kwarans who have no idea how deceptive,funny, arrogant and corrupt Bukola Saraki is.

I am sure he knows he will never win,he is just using this political charade to shoot himself back into political relevance if PDP eventually wins.

His eight years rule as a governor was wasted years for all kwarans as the only thing he did was to enrich himself and some few friends who doesn't even understand kwara politics like his dad.....more reason his political life is fading out quickly unlike his dad who had the full grip of the state for decades.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by d142475: 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
This Koerogi guy just the give al the aspirants wotowoto. He is an Atiku payee, working to buldoze the path for Atiku by pulling down all his opponents. I will change my view in the unlikely event he comes hard on Atiku

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by dammyco(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2022
I prefer BUKOLA SARAKI he is a good guy. During is time as governor in kwara state NO cult could speak not to talk of intimidating people.
No strike in kwara state also then.
He has principle so people don't like him.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by glad7live: 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
I like Saraki for firm stance on issues.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by tfelicityk(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
Wetin this man do Nigerians in diaspora? Na so dey wotowoto am for abroad some months ago in 2021
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by lexy2014: 8:08pm On May 02, 2022
post=112463048:

END OF THREAD.

From your screenshot, did your "darling daddy" who u guys called Mr integrity end corruption? Am surprised u guys aren't making noise about anti corruption the way u were doing in 2015 to 2019. How is buhari now better than saraki? We sincerely hope that with all the loans buhari has borrowed, nigeria wont capitulate from debt servicing
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On May 02, 2022
Kperogi, atiku's blind supporter, but same saraki was adjudged the best senate president ever who never owed salary of workers at the upper chamber? You're beginning to attract enemies gradually cos of your personal ambition. Yesterday it was PYO today saraki. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 8:12pm On May 02, 2022
Lumig:
cheesy
Kwara State workers/indigenes will just be pitying anyone that wants saraki voted into power, because they have the first hand info about him
Another liar typing funny jokes. He never Owed kwarans salary as governor, neither did he owerri N/assembly workers salary.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Udemzy05: 8:14pm On May 02, 2022
duro4chang:
Kwara people will agree with this prof hence they have 'O to ge'

The O to ge they all clamoured for,how far did it take them?

What have the present government achieved?
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by duro4chang(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2022
Udemzy05:

The O to ge they all clamoured for,how far did it take them?

What have the present government achieved?
Go to Kwara they will you. The civil servants will give you the answer. I know you are not happy but those who wear the shoes know ... Thank you.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Offixialsecret(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2022
Follow us to be updated

Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Navalsadiq(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2022
I wonder who will vote for that mufasa
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Bbbwings: 8:43pm On May 02, 2022
duro4chang:
Kwara people will agree with this professor, hence they have 'O to ge'
How is the oto ge going.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Tareq1105: 8:45pm On May 02, 2022
I've always known Saraki to be mesujamba if you know you know.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by Udemzy05: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
duro4chang:
Go to Kwara they will you. The civil servants will give you the answer. I know you are not happy but those who wear the shoes know ... Thank you.

Go to which Kwara? The one at your backyard? grin
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by duro4chang(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2022
Bbbwings:

How is the oto ge going.
Go to Kwara for your answer. I know say the thing pain u but you no live for kwara. They know what is good for them. I have not heard they regreted their action. If you want him take him to your state but for kwara it is still o to ge. Sorry if you are not please with it.
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by drmuchin: 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
WE SAY NO TO CHAMELEON LIKE SARAKI
YORUBA FOR MORNING
FULANI FOR NIGHT
Re: Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2022
Udemzy05:

Go to which Kwara? The one at your backyard? grin
You do not need to wail and gnash your teeth online now. I am talking of kwara where I was born and bred.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians Abroad: You Can Now Invest Seamlessly In Nigeria / Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola / Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.