Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement (13350 Views)

Ebute-Meta Building Tenants Given Quit Notice Before Collapse - Caretaker / Building Collapse: Lagos Government Shuts 19 Houses In Ikorodu / Building Collapse: Lagos To Demolish 180 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by DopeChick(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2022
PRESS RELEASE-
Ebute Meta Building Collapse Update (Video)

1. As we achieve Ground Zero of the Search and Rescue Operations, it is to be noted that the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service can account for the followings:

i. 24 (twenty four) were rescued alive with varying degrees of injury and all in stable condition, including 2 (two) which are responding to treatment.

ii. 10 (ten) recovered suspected dead; 6 (six) males and 4 (four) females.

2. All the first and major responders are still collaborating to mop up the incident scene.

*Adeseye Margaret*
Director
Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service
May 2, 2022

https://twitter.com/LagosRescue/status/1521164519699058688?t=PavpfjZuL1JqgVQIPw1Llw&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by obicoolnino: 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
So sad this keeps happening in this day and age.. There are so many useless government officials in office,no single effect of their post on the common man.

10 Likes

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by NwaNimo1(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
Dear Governor Sanwo-Olu,

Must we wait for buildings to collapse before you address the issue?

Nigerians are not proactive but reactive. We do not put measures to prevent a problem but wait for the problem to crystallize before acting. What is the plan for risk assessment on buildings in the state?

And you want to carry on another term? Anyways, lagosians like to suffer. I dont pity them

3 Likes

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by SecretReporter(f): 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
Glorified slum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by bestman09(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
shocked
May the souls of the dead find rest in the bosom of the almighty God. And may God console their families. May we not be victims of unfortunate circumstances in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by boldking(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
Lagos has so many rubbish structures

1 Like

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Way4orward: 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by PheelzAlmighty: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
Lagos is overrated. Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by slawormiir: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

May thier soul rest in peace

PheelzAlmighty:
Lagos is overrated. Know this and know peace
As in ehnnn

Very overrated slum

One of my niggar last month was putting pressure on me to help him look for apartment in Benin city

I was asking him...why are you in a hurry to relocate to Benin city

Up till now this niggar can't give me a damnnn answer

But I know deep down in my heart.....the niggar is tired of Lagos overrated dumb fucckkk lifestyle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by christejames(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
Why always Lagos?

Buildings keep collapsing...

RIP to the dead.
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by kpaofame: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
undecided

May the souls of the departed Rest in Peace

Valar Morghulis

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Obuugama: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
It is well
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by alizma: 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
CAUTION! Buildings with small space left are prone to have issues. Reason being that in-between that small space, they usually have the septic tank and soak- away very close to the foundation. The soak-away release water that gradually weakened the foundation over the years and then the collapse comes

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by daxaja22: 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Celebrate the season with these Incredible Optical illusions that will Blow your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6R09dJF5h0
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Dedepious(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2022
Damn
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:43pm On May 02, 2022
What a tragedy! May the departed souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 02, 2022
angry
What pains me most in this country is that at the end after this tragedy;
Nobody is jailed
Nobody loses his job
Nobody is held accountable
Just noise & afterwards everything is swept under the carpet & life goes on waiting for the next tragedy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Adakintroy: 7:44pm On May 02, 2022
Greed de worry yorubas. Lagos is scary over populated. They are BRInging refinery still.

Na greed De worry the elite tribe. Other state can accomodate a refinery and be develope even the owners of the oil. But they compress everything there in the name of Nigeria.

Rip to the dead. But na greed De worry them. Na the price them pay so.

You need to see were some People de stay for this town.

1 Like

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by meum: 7:46pm On May 02, 2022
It's time LASG did something about the issue of collapse buildings in the state.

See the rods used for a four-floor building. It was just a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by apache22b: 7:46pm On May 02, 2022
You see that chiefbutcher007 ,I go show am something and him go understand, that it's not every path one will cross .

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

May thier soul rest in peace
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 02, 2022
apache22b:
You see that chiefbutcher007 ,I go show am something and him go understand, that it's not every path one will cross .

Oga you are mouthed but no action,go sleep abeg.
Think about your life and how you go take make your mvma proud,no go threaten who go end your fvmily.
Calm down life no be gra gra,or you no love your mvther?
You wan make men pluck her eye?
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by BigDawsNet: 7:50pm On May 02, 2022
Rip to the dead

May God heal the injured...

Weldone rescue team.. God bless you guys
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Employmemthubng: 7:50pm On May 02, 2022
*Take advantage of our flash sales this holiday and get more value for your money by letting our professionals help you in rebranding your profiles (Cv & Linkedin) for success.*

Are you aware recruiters are always sourcing for new talents on LinkedIn?

Do you have any idea of the opportunities you're missing out on without a well optimized LinkedIn profile?

* Let our professionals get you a well optimized LinkedIn profile today.

* Do you want an extra edge for that job you want to apply for?

* Do you think your Cv isn't well articulated?

* Are you applying for a scholarship or study abroad and you need help with your SOP or personal statement.

If you belong in any of these categories;

Say no more because we have got the solutions you seek to take your career to the next level.

We bring you creative writing solutions at it's best. We're more than the hype�

Call 0808.0756..701
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by apache22b: 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
Guy be calming down, me & you no be mate . You can PM me if you wish .

Chiefbutcher007:

Oga you are mouthed but no action,go sleep abeg.
Think about your life and how you go take make your mvma proud,no go threaten who go end your fvmily.
Calm down life no be gra gra,or you no love your mvther?
You wan make men pluck her eye?
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by xyjoe(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
Ok.

Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by Jamesmadisson(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Too late brother
Re: Ebute Meta Collapse: Lagos Fire And Rescuse Service Release Statement by placeofallure(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
God why always us? Nigeria is a living hell! These people have plans for today Ah Allah! And they fizzle out just like that?

If you lived as a Nigerian and still didn't make heaven, Double Tragedy!

May the souls of the departed through the mercy of our Lord be granted eternal rest. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment With BQ (ensuite) For Sell / Advice Needed ; Is It OK To Use 6inch Blocks For The Entire Top Floor ? / Sunrise Estate Satellite Town, Buy Now And Build!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.