Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered (390 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered by 9jaBlogger: 6:36pm On May 02, 2022
The body of a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member has been evacuated from the collapsed three-storey building at 32, Ibadan Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos.

The building collapsed on Sunday night, with some people reportedly dead and about 22 others rescued.

The body of the youth corps member, a female was retrieved from the rubbles of the building on Monday evening.

The body was released to the family for burial amidst weeping and wailing.

The corps member was said to have returned from her area of service on Sunday hours before the tragedy struck.

Another body of a male was also retrieved, as the total number of deaths stood at 10.

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2022/05/02/corps-member-dies-in-lagos-building-collapse-body-recovered/

Lala Seun Mynd4

Re: Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered by 9jaBlogger: 6:36pm On May 02, 2022
RIP
Re: Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered by Xscape1993(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2022
May her gentle soul rest in peace of the Lord.
Re: Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered by McCoy662(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
Nawa for Naija. Bad news everyday
Re: Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered by ljoh: 6:47pm On May 02, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered by Jostoman: 6:48pm On May 02, 2022
Lagos and building collapse are like bread and butter.
Re: Corps Member Dies In Lagos Building Collapse, Body Recovered by Stallionhorse: 7:19pm On May 02, 2022
If she wasn't a corp member will this news be posted? What of the non corp members that died?? What a pathetic country... Always glorifying shiiiiiii..

(1) (Reply)

Eagle Heights Garden Phase 1- Land For Sale; Buy 2 Get 1 Free / Rate My Work I’m Roofing Carpenter And My Price Is Affordable Call Me / Do You Plan Of Buying Land In Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.