Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir (39158 Views)

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette / 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Daggash98: 9:33pm On May 02, 2022
Is there anything bad in what the man said? The youth whatever should openly confess how much he gets from Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Minjim: 9:35pm On May 02, 2022
The people condemning it are Peter Obi and Tinubu's supporters. They're afraid that RCCG may support Osibanjo.

But that's not necessary because the man that spoke was only expressing his personal opinion. Which he's entitled to.

RCCG is too widely inclusive to support a particular candidates
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by ChoCho54(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2022
olatuns2017:

Not a bad Advice.....

‪ Reno Omokri writes

It is very dangerous for the Redeemed Christian Church of God to politically promote Osinbajo. Churches are meant to promote Christ. If churches and mosques start promoting candidates, then they are no longer religious organisations and should start paying tax!‬

It is alright for the candidates to visit the church and Pastor Adeboye for prayers and his blessings. But when the Redeemed Christian Church of God sets up a politics directorate, and the head of that unit starts openly campaigning for Osinbajo, in his official capacity then things are falling apart!

‪How would Pastor Adeboye and members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God feel if the Sarkin Musulumi, Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar, asks Muslims to queue up behind Bola Tinubu because he is a Muslim? GO Adeboye should call RCCG’s political directorate to order before they start what they can’t finish!‬

Lmao. They already started what they can't finish. Expect a nasty retort from the other side, even though this one too is like a reaction to some opposing sentiments.
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by gbigbega: 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
No matter how you all try to rub the church in the mud on politics, you will fail. When MURIC speaks you are quiet. Someone is even saying MURIC predicted it - are you all for real. Is MURIC neutral?
Recently, a video of Nigerians chanting in Mecca during their hajj that Tinubu will win was been circulated. No one spoke about that but let Christian talk and all hell with be let loose.

What you guys don't know is that we have gone past that stage where the church will be intimidated into hiding again. If we believe Osinbajo is the one, we will say it without any apology. You go shout your own too, we have the right to exercise our fundamental human right as individuals and as an influencial group. Those days of being quiet and neutral is gone, trust me. We can have all that power to make this country great and you ask us to be neutral. Even God will judge us.

Some will even say RCCG is a church of different people from different political party -correct. So is Abia , Kwara, Sokoto, Rivers state and you can't stop the governor or leaders from saying or chosing who they want their people to vote for, simple.
Let me say again, every attempt to stop or intimidate the church from saying who they want will not work - you have the choice to say you'll accept their choice or refuse. We have seen enough darkness with Buhari to wake us up from our sleep. I only pity those who are tossed to and fro like sea waves, every news sway they decision and they come online and say what they know so little about. We are wiser now and we will support our own, Osinbajo or any other person we have tried and tested to have a form of godliness and good conscience to change this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by God1stson(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:
Most likely that Pastor received an envelope and lost his sense of jugement his utterance is very shameful RCCG Should redeploy him ASAP if not it will loose whatever reputation pastor Adeboye has created for the church.
I fully support this man. When I first heard that statement I couldn't believe that it came from RCCG as a church. Cos if it did, they will be doing OSIBANJO a great harm.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Elbethel1: 9:44pm On May 02, 2022
The church shouldn't take politics to this level or it 'll drag them into the mud. Remember not all politians in the church are members of APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by naija4life247: 9:44pm On May 02, 2022
qekng40:
But were they expecting him to announce another candidate other than Osinbajo?? sad

Do we really know what we want in this country?

Osinbajo remains the best candidate coming from the APC!

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by ndo2: 9:49pm On May 02, 2022
This is exactly Why Nnamdi Kanu warned Igbo against yoruba penticostal churches.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by qekng40(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you
keep quiet sad
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Minime10(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
So dem even get political director for the Church? shocked

That Church dey always set records oh. Shey na dem get dating app?

Make dem kuku get dem own political party. Redeemers Democratic Party (RDP) for example.

Comrade yhu like vawulence too much angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
I love this piece
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2022
What politics cannot destroy does not exist. Serious politics in house of God.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by ChoCho54(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
General Overseer, these "Goats" as Pastor Leke Adeboye call them choose to ignore an express order and promoted Buhari /Osinbajo using the RCCG pulpit in 2015 and the results are what we see today.
Only one Catholic Church universal church... Others na chop and chop most especially Nigeria pentecostal churches
Didn't Mbaka promote buhari using the Catholic pulpit?
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by President2001(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
Coming to social media to express himself have show the kind of youth he was I believe Pastor Olaniyan will senior him in age why can't him address is feeling to the gorvering council of Rccg instead of dragging all his father on social media
Charity begin at home

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by ChoCho54(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
lordswill03:
I never saw Osinbajo in the light that this poster portrayed him. I use to sings his praises and wanted him to win the ticket and perhaps the presidency. After due consideration reading this post, i have come to conclude that vice president lied to us because most of his promises were not met, rather things things became worse more that they were. Therefore i hereby withdraw my support
Pelee grin

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2022
gbigbega:
No matter how you all try to rub the church in the mud on politics, you will fail. When MURIC speaks you are quiet. Someone is even saying MURIC predicted it - are you all for real. Is MURIC neutral?
Recently, a video of Nigerians chanting in Mecca during their hajj that Tinubu will win was been circulated. No one spoke about that but let Christian talk and all hell with be let loose.

What you guys don't know is that we have gone past that stage where the church will be intimidated into hiding again. If we believe Osinbajo is the one, we will say it without any apology. You go shout your own too, we have the right to exercise our fundamental human right as individuals and as an influencial group. Those days of being quiet and neutral is gone, trust me. We can have all that power to make this country great and you ask us to be neutral. Even God will judge us.

Some will even say RCCG is a church of different people from different political party -correct. So is Abia , Kwara, Sokoto, Rivers state and you can't stop the governor or leaders from saying or chosing who they want their people to vote for, simple.
Let me say again, every attempt to stop or intimidate the church from saying who they want will not work - you have the choice to say you'll accept their choice or refuse. We have seen enough darkness with Buhari to wake us up from our sleep. I only pity those who are tossed to and fro like sea waves, every news sway they decision and they come online and say what they know so little about. We are wiser now and we will support our own, Osinbajo or any other person we have tried and tested to have a form of godliness and good conscience to change this country.
It should be we have seen enough darkness from Buhari and Osinbajo. And also whom do you support youth pastor or the other one.
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by ChoCho54(f): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:
Year your own down and expect Muslim to give you favourable policy as a Christian

This pastor Na mumu
You are too clannish Mo Glebb. Like paranoid.
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by ChoCho54(f): 10:21pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Speaking what truth? Like I said no one asked you anything, keep your hypocritical opinion to yourself, don’t believe you think you are fooling anyone, other than your fellow ipobians.
Go and beg your father's concubine. This sickness will kill you if you don't.
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Mooh247: 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are too clannish Mo Glebb. Like paranoid.

tongue clannish archiac or paranoid... Christians better fight for the number one seat for their own sake rather than cry about islamisation for 8 years
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by ChoCho54(f): 10:26pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue clannish archiac or paranoid... Christians better fight for the number one seat for their own sake rather than cry about islamisation for 8 years
Imagine a youth pastor openly calling for the sack of his father. Tinubu urchins have infiltrated Rccg.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by hotseat: 10:26pm On May 02, 2022
Even the so-called Politics and Governance unit of the church should be expunged entirely as it is not in tune with their calling.

However, kudos should be given to some of the members of the church for standing up to the truth not minding whose ox is gored.

Politics and religion don't mix!

Any attempt to do otherwise would subject the church to public ridicule and castigation.

This, by extension, includes the Muslim religion, especially the very divisive and cantankerous disposition of the Muslim group called Muric!

Religion has done more harm than good to us as fellow countrymen.
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by lagosrd: 10:26pm On May 02, 2022
Foolish youth pastor that doesn't know anything and cannot reason himself. Maybe he doesn't stsy here in Nigeria or go to our markets . He is comfortable with the prices of things
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by CoolAmbience(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2022
qekng40:
But were they expecting him to announce another candidate other than Osinbajo?? sad

Do we really know what we want in this country?

Osinbajo remains the best candidate coming from the APC!

That's incorrect.

Osinbajo could never be APC's best candidate.

Let's keep watching.

If not that the likes of Fashola, Zulum and Marwa haven't declared for the presidency, who be Osinbajo?

As it even stands, Amaechi, obviously, will make a better president than Osinbajo.

The ideal thing is for the North to retain power for another 8 years. Reason is simple. By 2023, the North would have presided over Nigeria for 10 years, whereas the South has done 14 years.

From the foregoing, it is clear that the South has 4 years advantage over the North. So, if the North retains power for another 8 years, this will bring their total haul to 18 years by 2031. Then the South can now take over afterwards to reach 24 years in 2039 (And would still be better off than the North by 6 years).

This was what some juggernauts like us saw in 2011, after the demise of former President Umar Yar'dua. Jonathan was supposed to serve out the remainder of Yar'dua's first term, and allow power to return to the North, but he and Obasanjo chose to play worthless 'pranks'.

Would you blame Buhari if he 'tries' to ensure that the North retains power? I won't. Infact, if I were him, I would ensure that. That I am a Southerner does not mean that I should be insensitive and insensible. If the South does another 8 years, then we would have presided over Nigeria for 24 years by 2031, against 10 years by the North.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by Mooh247: 10:30pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Imagine a youth pastor openly calling for the sack of his father. Tinubu urchins have infiltrated Rccg.

Nonsense and ingredients

Is Alhaja Remi Tinubu not an RCCG pastor or is it also not our church as well

Father Pastor wey no talk better deserves sack, after all Na we dey pay him salary through our tithes
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by psammyCUTE(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubu don infiltrate this RCCG lol. This youth pastor is playing a script to demystify PYO's influence and cast a shadow of doubt in the minds of the average RCCG voter

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by bonnyhope: 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

[s]Who is oche? Is that not igbo name Timothy sin is because he support his brother.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by chloride6: 10:33pm On May 02, 2022
Lmao..

You think he made that statement without clearance?
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by bonnyhope: 10:35pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

[s]Okay but igbo are known for that kind of attitude. Thunder fire that oche I thought is even igbo.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by bonnyhope: 10:36pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
[s]Catholic Church of hypocrisy?

People still dey go Catholic Church for Nigeria?
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by bonnyhope: 10:38pm On May 02, 2022
mastermaestro:

[s]Coward of a youth pastor! angry He didn't campaign for party, he campaigned for a fellow pastor from the same church.

RCCG must stand openly and firmly with Osinbajo! Enough of cowardice! Let prominent church leaders rise up and start gunning for elective offices. We Christians can no longer allow cultists, Islamist extremists, fraudsters and ex-convicts to continue to decide our fate in this nation.

If you are a Christian and are still avoiding active political participation, the seed of the Lion of the tribe of Judah is not in you!

Christians are not cowards! Let them campaign against PYO in their Mosques. We will campaign for him in our churches!
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by bonnyhope: 10:39pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:

No [s]be politics romans (Europeans) use take organize your bible deceive you?
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir by bonnyhope: 10:40pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:

[s]Please Stop this crocodile tears hypocrisy, when that bishop cooker is abusing President Buhari it is alright with you Plaster Saints, or is that promoting Christ to you?

Nonsense ipobians.
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku's Enugu Rally Looked Like A Naming Ceremony / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.