Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate (21271 Views)

Cute Photos: Banky W Shows Off His Son’s Face For The First Time / Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket / Banky W Shows Off His "Push Up Goals" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by merieam16(f): 11:18am On May 03, 2022
I pray he wins

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by money121(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Realist12: 11:22am On May 03, 2022
For someone who couldn't manage EME well with all it's prospect , it's improper to vie for a political office , these are the type of people who sees politics as national cake .

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by excomarow(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Banky w my niggar

A party with great ideology

The strong thing master....we are going to do Apc strong thing come 2023

He go be like film for their eye....for good 600 years Apc nor go fit recover from deadly blow and defeat

This your WEED no be here...
PDP wins Lagos... I guess you Quit Smoking that Shit Man
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by angelfallz(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2022
why do you pray that he wins?
Malory:
I pray he wins
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by angelfallz(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2022
Lol. how would more youths in politics benefit the country?
pretydiva:
I hope he wins tho. We need more youth in politics

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by magzey: 11:25am On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Banky w my niggar

He go be like film for their eye....for good 600 years Apc nor go fit recover from deadly blow and defeat
You think Lagos is Rivers state? grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Temptee101(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2022
pretydiva:
I hope he wins tho. We need more youths in politics

How have the youth we have already felt?

Are yeye below, Desmond ediot and the others not youths?

Majority of the youths going into politics do so for their selfish interests.

They aren't any different from the old and wicked rogues we already have in govt.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Waste of money... PDP is dead in Lagos State

Let him go and ask Jimi Agbaje, and Bode George

Buying APC ward councillorship or LGA

chairmanship form in Lagos is more financially rewarding than wasting money on PDP House of representatives or Governorship nomination form in Lagos

He is choice of area is advantage for him and his personality is going to work for him irrespective of the party he fly now.
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Mooh247: 11:30am On May 03, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

He is choice of area is advantage for him and his personality is going to work for him irrespective of the party he fly now.

His last election was not bad under a smaller party, but Politics is about Platform and Party and not ideology that's why seasoned Politicians decamp to parties with comparative advantage

A guy like him with such clout and popularity would surely get SA appointment, commissioner or DG of a state Agency under APC Lagos and that's a reasonable start
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by chloride6: 11:31am On May 03, 2022
Let's go
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2022
Looting looter in the making... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by liveyourlife007(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Banky w my niggar

Damn. APC is gonna collect woto-woto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by zedegit: 11:33am On May 03, 2022
TunezMediaTV:
The Former label boss and music star, showed off his new PDP Ticket to contest the House of Representatives primary Election in Lagos state. He showed his hand in a photo-op with the state chairman to pass a message to his coming opponents.

Big congrats to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEJBNbLT-U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Why do some people lack political sense.
Lagos is a strong APC state. So why will someone pick another party's form to win election in Lagos?

I see it as wasted resources. Even if PDP were to win presidency, Lagos remains under APC.
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by phemmyfour: 11:39am On May 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good for him. Make sure you watch your mouth when you win. Don't be like Desmond Eliot
He won't win....APC will clear everything
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by toujurs: 11:43am On May 03, 2022
This banky guy, i don't trust this guy. He looks like a greedy man
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by olagbola45(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2022
pretydiva:
I hope he wins tho. We need more youth in politics

Nah arugbo dey dia b4? Or because he is a celebrity lol

O ma shock eh
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by yusluvad(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2022
Realist12:
For someone who couldn't manage EME well with all it's prospect , it's improper to vie for a political office , these are the type of people who sees politics as national cake .
You've said it all jare. He doesn't have anything to offer his constittuency...
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Majesty33(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2022
I hope he knows that he will surely lose cos house of rep seats have been distributed already by Jagaban and his cabals in Lagos. They just conduct election to fulfill all righteousness. I wonder why he keeps wasting so much money.
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by hopexter(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2022
Malory:
I pray he wins

Prayer warrior no waste your prayers oo, PDP in Lagos? All political positions in Lagos serves as compensation to some APC party loyalists. So no chance for am undecided
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by hopexter(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Which personality? Do you expect people who have been employed for years by APC to vote for PDP? The fear of loosing your job will not even let you make such move even if you want to. It’s called fear of the unknown.

My prayer is that APC shouldn’t hold Nigeria the way it’s holding Lagos, if it does, it’s gonna be a forever bondage lol
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Cmanforall: 12:00pm On May 03, 2022
TunezMediaTV:
The Former label boss and music star, showed off his new PDP Ticket to contest the House of Representatives primary Election in Lagos state. He showed his hand in a photo-op with the state chairman to pass a message to his coming opponents.

Big congrats to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEJBNbLT-U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The guy behind in the 2nd photo...
Mean face, similar to one waiting for his toilet turn grin
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by cijero26(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2022
him for start for state house of assembly
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by UncommonLogic: 12:05pm On May 03, 2022
Another political loss is loading. He will lose again and it won't even be close.
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by osteenbush(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2022
Success to him.
Let him be wiser than Desmond Elliott o
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by ufotunang: 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
PDP is not strong in Lagos...all these celebrities..he will start behaving like Desmond Elliot when he get into power
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Ashirioluwa: 12:40pm On May 03, 2022
The only way to make $$$ is through politics…….nothing to sing anymore
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Which personality? Do you expect people who have been employed for years by APC to vote for PDP? The fear of loosing your job will not even let you make such move even if you want to. It’s called fear of the unknown.

My prayer is that APC shouldn’t hold Nigeria the way it’s holding Lagos, if it does, it’s gonna be a forever bondage lol

Who are the people Employed by APC?, as far Lagos is concerns I never heard they victims their employees for not winning a polling units or ward.majority of Lagos voters are self employed
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Awise09(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Banky w my niggar

guy our elders are not serious to take power from those Fulani people, they have everything plans out even 2023, they know we are not united and love ourselves. To start from how many has voters card in your community?
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Jostoman: 1:07pm On May 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
According to Afonjanistan Tinubu urchins, Banky W is now an IPOB commander.
grin grin
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Jsucre(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2022
BegAt40:
No Afonja ewedu eaters should never be allowed to vote or be voted for
do you even knw the food value of ewedu?
Re: Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate by Jostoman: 1:12pm On May 03, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No more money in music again, why the diversion
is there no money in the movie industry again before your evil party called APC gave tickets to Desmond Elliot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) / Joseph Yobo And His Sons In Cute Photo To Mark The New Year / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.