Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,953 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Yul Edochie And Judy Austin's Marriage Pictures Were From A Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And Judy Austin's Marriage Pictures Were From A Movie (914 Views)

Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie And Judy Austin's Marriage Pictures Were From A Movie by drealbenard(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2022
The marriage pictures of Yul Edochie and Judy Austin were taken during the shooting of a Nollywood movie called "FEAR" and it was in the year 2019. I smell SCAM grin

Evidence below:

Re: Yul Edochie And Judy Austin's Marriage Pictures Were From A Movie by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2022
Even if Yul actually married a second wife,how is it anybody's business?
So many people in this country are actually stupid and raving mad.The idiots castigating him are no longer bothering about the useless accursed government we have at the centre,and the unprecedented misfortunes experienced under it. They are no longer bothering about them,but It's Yul's private life that is giving these fools,sleepless nights.
It's only a big fat fool who would attack Yul over his purported second marriage, but still would collect money from the government that kept their relatives in school at home, and vote in another human catastrophe.
Re: Yul Edochie And Judy Austin's Marriage Pictures Were From A Movie by yanabasee(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2022
The two people came out to say that the marriage thing was a lie.... So what's with this amebo again?
Re: Yul Edochie And Judy Austin's Marriage Pictures Were From A Movie by MSiphie0(f): 11:22pm On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:
The two people came out to say that the marriage thing was a lie.... So what's with this amebo again?
people been saying this but i'm yet to see where they outrightly debunked this marriage thing..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Tiedrich Biography: The Monster You Deserve To Know / Tiwa Savage Causes Stir, Releases Semi-nude Pictures / “it’s Not Easy,” Bobrisky Says, As He Struggles To Walk With His Upgraded NYASH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.