Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic (13781 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast / Apostolic Nuncio Visit Diocese Of Maiduguri / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2022
Congratulations Sir, more anointing
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Wuppdex: 11:21am On May 03, 2022
By exporting Man of God grin while other countries are exporting goods and technologies...hmmmm Blackman sense of achievement
Duru009:
Igbos making NIGERIANS proud since 1960....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by shigishege: 11:21am On May 03, 2022
Duru009:
also making Nigeria popular in drugs
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by lexy2014: 11:21am On May 03, 2022
bomb24:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/nigerias-archbishop-jude-okolo-becomes-apostolic-nuncio-to-czech-republic/

Once again, small minds have polluted this thread with their ethnic shit. Meanwhile from the report, there are 2 nigerian nuncios to Sri Lanka. Error?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by ButterBurger: 11:22am On May 03, 2022
buttlover:
Catholic church will last longer than this modern money churches
of course, highest and forever, they got the money and the science.
That's what happens when you're more organized

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by magzey: 11:22am On May 03, 2022
Duru009:
In others faces making Naija wail as well grin
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by mmsen: 11:22am On May 03, 2022
buttlover:

Catholic Church was the original "money church". tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Mrincredible05: 11:23am On May 03, 2022
Kudos to him. He has being a priest since 1983 omo no be small. He deserves it.
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by shabahycom: 11:24am On May 03, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
What a day to be alive..
[شات عربي][https://www.shabahy.com/]
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by bluefilm: 11:25am On May 03, 2022
I don't care

Nonsense
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Focusmind: 11:26am On May 03, 2022
Mindlog:

What do you gain by going tribal? The Catholic Church is not Igbo, the Catholic Church is universal.

Stop responding to all these SE based Igbos. They are always insensitive to the views of other people, fuelled by crass ignorance. Chest beating is part of the culture there. Imagine going tribal on top Catholic matter
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Faber(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2022
Congratulations to another Igbo cleric..., Fellow Anambranian and an Anaedo brother

Incase you don't know The Catholic church have three Archbishops from Nigeria who are the Pope's envoys. All of them are Igbos namley:
Archbishop Jude Okolo from, Anambra State
(Czech Republic)
Archbishop Fortunus Okoro, from Abia State (Nicaragua)
Archbishop Brain Udaigwe, from Imo state (Benin Republic)

You think say Pope no wise, he cannot carry Afonja man make im envoy, he will go there to mine skull or CC fraud and put the Papacy to Shame grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Shadysen: 11:29am On May 03, 2022
buttlover:
Catholic have a deep secret that you have no knowledge of.
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Faber(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2022
Shadysen:
Catholic have a deep secret that you have no knowledge of.

There's no deep secret of anything. Catholic church is open and not occultic as all these Yahoo pastors brainwash their followers to believe

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Lightorder: 11:32am On May 03, 2022
buttlover:
your complex is inferior . I know the catholic more than you do . Your Catholic Church will never bury a dead man if he owes shi shi to the church before he dies. The register must be checked properly first and his or her family members MUST pay it poor or rich. If you don’t have it , bury your loved one yourselves . That is your Catholic Church for you. But they are not money church
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by richardokubo(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2022
Stop spreading force news investigation was carried on the issue and the priest wasn't find wanting of any wrong doing he didn't band any Igbo song
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Stanleyq: 11:37am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Excelloque:

Catholic Church is not a "money" church? The Catholic Church has a bank of it's own. And it is a very rich bank. It has been involved in a lot of scandalous criminal activities. Google it. The Church even has her own country. How else do you define rich or "money" church?
[/s]rubbish criticism from those who killed de name of Christianity, Pentecostals or de Protestants
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by izubext007: 11:37am On May 03, 2022
Nigeria amaka
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by danngnews: 11:38am On May 03, 2022
yanabasee:
Igbo amaka

You don start abi?
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by richardokubo(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2022
Lightorder:
your complex is inferior . I know the catholic more than you do . Your Catholic Church will never bury a dead man if he owes shi shi to the church before he dies. The register must be checked properly and his or her family members MUST pay it . That is your Catholic Church for you. But they are not money church
Oga that knows the Catholic church where as this happened before or av u witness were someone was nt buried bcus he or she is in depth to the church
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by BabaIbo: 11:40am On May 03, 2022
Lightorder:
your complex is inferior . I know the catholic more than you do . Your Catholic Church will never bury a dead man if he owes shi shi to the church before he dies. The register must be checked properly and his or her family members MUST pay it . That is your Catholic Church for you. But they are not money church

70 years old mum* man, are you not tired of disgracing yourself?

Even if what you typed is true, it is only limited to certain worshippers and not a general church thing i.e it is not something Catholic Church practice as a whole.
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Stanleyq: 11:43am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Realists:

You mean Catholic church, the world capital of Sodomization of innocent children.

Imagine the Church paid over $ 4,000,000,000.00 to victims of sodomy by the priests. Kindly google it, before you mention me.
[/s] google de atrocities of pastors worldwide and weigh it with Catholic... My bro, stop ur criticism to Catholic, no church is without a rotten eggs, even among de 12, there was Judas,even from those chosen by Jesus himself...ur criticism here is irrelevant to what's de discuss.
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by hopexter(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2022
Duru009:

In what way pls
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Ajeeb: 11:46am On May 03, 2022
ihatebuhari:
don't mind the slave, they are the one causing disunity in Christendom thereby allowing some Islamist terrorist religion to insult Christianity

Can't you people do without Hate Speech?
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Lightorder: 11:47am On May 03, 2022
richardokubo:
Oga that knows the Catholic church where as this happened before or av u witness were someone was nt buried bcus he or she is in depth to the church
Many places in Nsukka where I had my education in Enugu state( Edem ani , Obukpa , Obollo , Obimo, Nsukka town ; Imo state, Owerri, somewhere in Mbano; uncountable places in Anambra. Your question clearly shows that you are not a Catholic. If you are , you are just a hit and run member. Kindly ask your parents if they are committed members. At a certain place in Owerri, if you get to a certain age , you will start paying dues for church building development. Your parents might be busy paying for you without your knowledge and you will be here in Lagos, posting what you don’t know on NL. Most of the so called modern money churches you mentioned don’t even do fund raising or launching. Winners for instance, during collection or offering, everyone sits down and baskets are passed around. You give or not , nobody knows. You are not financially under pressure and no record is kept on how much one pays. Stop deceiving yourself. I laughed myself stiff some days ago when my wife was narrating to me how your so called Old Orthodox Church was obtaining their parents on their behalf even when they were still students at a certain stage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by minimeq: 11:50am On May 03, 2022
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Kingozymandias(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2022
[s]
ihatebuhari:
don't mind the slave, they are the one causing disunity in Christendom thereby allowing some Islamist terrorist religion to insult Christianity
[/s]

He said the truth keep silent

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Kingozymandias(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Excelloque:

Catholic Church is not a "money" church? The Catholic Church has a bank of it's own. And it is a very rich bank. It has been involved in a lot of scandalous criminal activities. Google it. The Church even has her own country. How else do you define rich or "money" church?
[/s]

He said the truth ,stop crying

Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by AFONAMARO: 11:54am On May 03, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ndi-Igbo dominating in the catholic church home & abroad.

That Rev Father who banned Igbo song in his parish won't like this news.

I am an igbo (Anambra) man, however, I now see reasons why Mbaise people revolted when an Anambra man was made bishop by Francis, in their place. Looking at the list of the envoys, one can clearly see how igbos dominated it as if they are the only qualified ones in Nigeria, and this is the exact handiwork of Arinze who has been rumored to be tribalistic.

Now, my brothers are all over the thread shouting, "igbo amaka"! Assuming it was Buhari doing same in Nigeria, he would have been labelled a bigot.

Shame!
Re: Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic by Lightorder: 12:04pm On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

70 years old mum* man, are you tired of disgracing yourself?

Even if what you typed is true, it is only limited to certain worshippers and not a general church thing i.e it is not something Catholic Church practice as a whole.
boychild , go home and ask your parents as I said and stop arguing blindly back and forth. You asked where and I dropped locations . Do you want me to ask at whose burials. These are places I sat and they were dragging it back and forth. In one of the occasions , it was the cathcest , who was my cousin that was asked to go and bury the woman , No reverend father came. That financial records is what they use to rate you as a full member. But in Winners for example, you have to be attending what they call , WSF CELL FELLOWSHIP. As it is , offering is never collected in that CELL meeting. It is not part of the program. Stop saying what you don’t know. Keep shouting Modern money church. But you won’t buy beetle Volkswagen today. Modern money churches have now thought your old churches how to clap hands and even dance in the church today which wasn’t like that before. Catholic priests now SPEAK IN TONGUES., eg Fr Mbaka and many others . Like it or not modernisation has come to stay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2015 / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.