Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) (32331 Views)

Gunmen Kill 24, Set Houses Ablaze In Benue Communities (Graphic Photos) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by richie240: 12:07pm On May 03, 2022
danot1030:

I don't mean to insult you but am sure at one point or the other you must have supported the IPOB/ESN/UGM
Which one of them hasn't?
Even as we speak they will come for ur head if u say ipob/ESN is responsible.
They had rather u say ugm, DSS or Fulani xmen!
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Safyqueen: 12:09pm On May 03, 2022
Godjone:
The south east should wake up. They are under siege by terrorists. I repeat, they should wake up, because terrorists have invaded the east.

Hmmm, sense is gradually creeping in. The north believe the bandits are majorly Fulanis but the Eastern people believe those killing are not Igbos but DSS and Fulani herdsmen.

They will get to know that the rat destroying the house is within but will be too late then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Benmob: 12:11pm On May 03, 2022
OGwales:
Na wa for Igbo people ooo... By the time the Igbos will finish dealing with themselves in igbo land even Buhari can't save them. Mumu people
which can mumu comment b diz, buhari save them wetin, person were never save d north, especially is own state
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by DAwest7: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
yanabasee:
This can only happen in a region where to youths gets addicted to drugs instead of ensuring that they work harder to redeem their region from terror attacks from unknown terrorists...
E fit happen any region
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Otasikwe(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
The worst part is Nigeria police lacks intelligence and can never get to the bottom of this matter.

People just get away with murder as if they stole sweet.
u say police should do what wt pple dat dont want dem & pple over feeds & always prayed 4 UGM inshort ur a manerless fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by IGBOSON1: 12:28pm On May 03, 2022
Godjone:
The south east should wake up. They are under siege by terrorists. I repeat, they should wake up, because terrorists have invaded the east.

You’re flogging a dead horse, bros! Our governors should have suspected by now that remorseless northern terrorists (some most likely foreigners) have infiltrated their region, but they’re either too beholden to ‘one Nigeria’ and don’t want to rock the boat because of the pecuniary gains they’re making from their positions…..either that, or they’re actually daft enough to believe the narrative the murderous northern hegemony and their lackeys on social media want to put out there….that Ndigbo are killing themselves…their own blud, because they want Biafra’! You can see how silly that narrative sounds just by reading it!

Check the first page….it’s almost filled to the brim with bigoted Igbo haters (who if you ask would hypocritically cheer on ‘one Nigeria’) laughing, mocking, deriding, saying shit like ’let them kill themselves…e no concern me…as long as they keep it in their region’! You can tell they’re loving what their murderous ilk are doing in the south-east, and they’re getting a kick and a boner out of it! Mazi Kanu and IPOB have caused them sleepless nights fearing their ATM that is ‘one Nigeria’ might collapse on their block heads at any time, and they want their murderous killing squads sent down to the east to ’deal with those annoying nyamurees well well….kill as many muthafuckers as possible’!

Any Igbo that stupidly feels Nigeria (as is) is a safe country to live, work and raise their kids…such Igbo deserves what’s coming to him!
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Purifychy(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=gazilion post=112477723]

Hope he was not involved in cult related issues. So sorry to hear about this loss...really painful and cold blooded[/rquote]

Not at all.......problem concerning youth leaders that was reason they assassinated him. Besides he was their main target.

Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by charlesdinho7(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
to hell with ipob/esn and its supporters. idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
Otasikwe:
u say police should do what wt pple dat dont want dem & pple over feeds & always prayed 4 UGM inshort ur a manerless fool

I feel your pain, get well soon. grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 1:00pm On May 03, 2022
Decent09:

Igbos didn't like presence of Police

Yeah! They would have to get use to the presence of police.

But Nigeria police has failed to win the league of the ordinary man on the street. That my friend is where the whole problem is.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Arrahman39: 1:02pm On May 03, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
The worst part is Nigeria police lacks intelligence and can never get to the bottom of this matter.

People just get away with murder as if they stole sweet.
when dey were setting police stations ablazed some were applauding, now we wants the same police to get to the root... May their souls rest in peace and may God give the families ability to bear the pains of their love one's...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

Even when they get to the bottom, will the people agree to what is found in the bottom? For the average Easterner, their people don't commit crime. It's either DSS, fulani, or other people except them

It is an issue of trust broken over time... How do you expect them to trust police when police keeps changing the narrative that an ordinary man knows otherwise. Like killing an innocent man and planting incriminating stuff just to get away with it eg Apo 5 killing in Abuja.... The list is actually endless.

Police needs overhauling.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 1:06pm On May 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Which police are you calling now??! The same ones you killed and burnt down their police stations calling them Zoo Police?!!

You all will reap the whirlwind from the wind you started sowing with Kanu!

You asked for a society without Police and security... Now, you have it! Please, enjoy this new SouthEast!!!

I feel your pain, get well soon bro.
You sound as thought I stole something from you grin, sorry bro you have nothing on me.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 1:09pm On May 03, 2022
Reality3080:
the same Nigeria police u hate with passion

Get well soon.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 1:09pm On May 03, 2022
Golan007:

Police?

Abeg make una stop this matter.

Shebi una no want "zoo" police.

Get well soon grin.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by omenkaLives(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Nawa o! Imagine losing two grown up sons within 24hrs? Kai! cry

I'm really short of words I swear. May God fortify the family, more especially, their mother for this great loss.

But, come to think of it, how do these killer's sleep at night after taken a life?

Honestly, If you survive Nigeria IBOE LAND there's no place you won't survive on this planet earth.
Very stupid comment from one of the supporters of those terrorisng Iboeland.

By the way, learn to embrace and accept your own deeds. It happens in your enclave and not "Nigeria". Hence your stupid post was reviewed to reflect that fact you're trying to hide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:14pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

By the way, learn to embrace and accept your own deeds. It happens in your enclave and not "Nigeria". Hence your stupid post was reviewed to reflect that fact you're trying to hide.
[/s]

Trash
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by seunayantokun(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2022
Kpengla:

Is assassination also part of your Biafra struggle?

You've identified yourself.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 1:17pm On May 03, 2022
Arrahman39:
when dey were setting police stations ablazed some were applauding, now we wants the same police to get to the root... May their souls rest in peace and may God give the families ability to bear the pains of their love one's...

People who applauded did so for their personal reason and opinion for which they are entitled to.
Truth be told, if Nigeria police conduct poles today to know how people perceive them, in fact no need they know already.
People don't like Nigeria police. They need to work to get the peoples love.

Should we shutdown Nigeria because some persons desires such? We must keep working and going.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by CHAQUR: 1:18pm On May 03, 2022
And neither the killer nor the killed were fulanis... IPOB & the ESN can only talk (disturbing on social media) but can't do. They can't get the invincible UGM guys. Ohanaeze is busy kicking against every moves taken in line with the 2023 election. Obi is not saying anything about the killing in his region, a sign that he will not know what to say even if he becomes the president in his dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Golan007: 1:31pm On May 03, 2022
KingsleyCEO:

People who applauded did so for their personal reason and opinion for which they are entitled to.
Truth be told, if Nigeria police conduct poles today to know how people perceive them, in fact no need they know already.
People don't like Nigeria police. They need to work to get the peoples love.

Should we shutdown Nigeria because some persons desires such? We must keep working and going.

The police is always disliked anywhere in the world, especially in crime infested neighbourhoods.

The east is just typical.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:39pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
old men behaving like toddlers everywhere
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by SIMONEKPA7: 1:56pm On May 03, 2022
Purifychy:
Chai!.....Godwin was my husband BESTMAN when we did our wedding.

Hey! Uwa nka
RIP to him... You know him well

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Kpengla(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2022
seunayantokun:

You've identified yourself.

I've identified your papa

Idiot fúcking mugu
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by essentialone(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2022
I just wan pity am

Golan007:

Why you tell am?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by shortIGBOman: 2:07pm On May 03, 2022
Dozie32:

Chai!! You're heartless. And it shall never be well with ME and MY entire house hold. This same or greater calamity shall befall ME, tears will always be in MY eyelids. Amen!

A big AMEN to your prayers. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Golan007: 2:08pm On May 03, 2022
KingsleyCEO:

Get well soon grin.

None of my family in the east.

You on the other hand...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by shortIGBOman: 2:09pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

You sound more evil than the perpetrators.
This is murder and the cause of it should be investigated by the police and not by your father. Don’t let hatred blindfold your small sense of reasoning pls undecided

When your people were killing Police, Soldiers and other security agencies, una come here dey celebrate dey hail them. We will do same to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by KingsleyCEO: 2:17pm On May 03, 2022
Golan007:

None of my family in the east.

You on the other hand...

I live in the North(nut grin) for your information.
I still wish you quick recovery grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by hopexter(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

When your people were killing Police, Soldiers and other security agencies, una come here dey celebrate dey hail them. We will do same to u.

You can go ahead and do it to your family members, you’re a ritualist anyways, killings and watching people die turns you own, do your thing undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) by Golan007: 2:38pm On May 03, 2022
KingsleyCEO:

I live in the North(nut grin) for your information.
I still wish you quick recovery grin

Why can't you go home?

The North is safer than your home.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos / Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) / 2 Kidnappers Caught In Bayelsa, One Beaten To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.