Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? (589 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Online Web/Mobile App Dev Training Opportunity / How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by Smhaykins(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2022
Am a uber driver, but am aware that i cant be a driver for too long.

I have been thinking of what to do with my life apart from driving.

Have read about people that did online training and doing remote jobs.

Am also thinking of getting a laptop and start the online training so that I can apply for the remote jobs

I heard that the laptop is around 150 to 200k

But my fear is the possibility of getting a job after the training

Please enlighten me about the remote jobs
Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by Aonkuuse(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2022
Bro getting a skill is one of the best things you can do for yourself.. just get a system and learn it, I also sacrifice a well paying job to learn computer repairs, skill is far better than any job that is not sustainable

2 Likes

Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by Stephen0mozzy: 8:47am On May 03, 2022
Any Skill, no matter what field is always worth the investment!

also, be sure to research well about the software development path o.. One way to ne easily frustrated is to enter a career path ONLY because people are making it big
Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2022
You need your generator though except you have super constant light where you live.

1 Like

Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by The5DME(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2022
Coding is very difficult. Know this before you make any decision.

2 Likes

Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by Maxxim: 9:39am On May 03, 2022
Software development isn't what you'll start earning in your first six month of training and even your first year also.
So think about it, if you're eager to Start the learning process already, you can sell those stuffs and get a system, thereby you can still use your driving means to get them back.
Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by SimplePlan34: 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
Have u not seen them scattered throughout nairaland looking for work from website to app development. My guy the way u start is very important. The age u start Ur connections. Don't allow anyone fool u that learning on Ur own will bring the work. For example u would spend alot on data. Ur circle of friends greatly opens up the type of opportunity unless u want to shouting up and down looking for work. Not discouraging u just letting by know facts.

2 Likes

Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by fedrick4god(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2022
My brother, software development is not cheap, you will encouter difficulties along the way. I will rather advise you to get side hustle to keep up. Software require more patient and strong determination to succeed in the face of adversity. Many have years of experience and yet still struggling because they lack adequate connection to succeed.
Re: Selling Of T.v And Gen To Buy Lptp For Softw Dev Training, Does It Worth? by Smhaykins(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
fedrick4god:
My brother, software development is not cheap, you will encouter difficulties along the way. I will rather advise you to get side hustle to keep up. Software require more patient and strong determination to succeed in the face of adversity. Many have years of experience and yet still struggling because they lack adequate connection to succeed.

Bro please tell me more about the cost, because a guy sent a kodek link to start the training and it is just 6k monthly.

(1) (Reply)

The Career That Gives Me 400k In A Month Without Any Interview / Working Hard But Still Not Getting Results, I'm Tired! / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.