Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Opinion:ibrahim Chatta Is The Most Underrated Actor In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Opinion:ibrahim Chatta Is The Most Underrated Actor In Nigeria (541 Views)

Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Stan Nze Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Drama - Movie/tv Series / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:ibrahim Chatta Is The Most Underrated Actor In Nigeria by 2loadedguy: 8:13am On May 03, 2022
Ibrahim Chatta is a yoruba actor but in my opinion I think the guy is underrated and does not get the accolades he deserves. I think he's far above the like of odunlade and Femi Adebayo who seems to be somehow more popular but he's far ahead in terms of raw talent and skills.
The guy can fit into any role effortlessly and he is somehow able to speak virtually all Nigerian dialects. I saw him in an English movie and was shocked with his fluency and command of the english language too.
I am here to hear your opinion about this guy because he's just too good with the way acting comes easily to him.
Re: Opinion:ibrahim Chatta Is The Most Underrated Actor In Nigeria by Mandate2023: 8:23am On May 03, 2022
His good when it comes to acting epic indigenous movies or gang leader

Odunlade is good in playing more role than he can but dey r both good in there respective ways...there are ppl who don't like him at all, 1 mans food is another's poison
Re: Opinion:ibrahim Chatta Is The Most Underrated Actor In Nigeria by silverlinen(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2022
Damnnn
I confam am brr.. he's far better than femi adebayor but odunlade! My guy, odunlade na omo ologo o... no caps.
And seriously me self feel say chatta dey underrated big time.

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Of Africa / How To Download WWE (world Wrestling Entertainment) Full Videos On Your Mobile / Oxcarcia Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.