Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,769 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Israel Lashes Out At Russia Over Lavrov's Nazism Remarks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Lashes Out At Russia Over Lavrov's Nazism Remarks (1106 Views)

Putin To Send 'doomsday' Warning To West At Russia's WW2 Victory Parade ( Pics) / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Israel Lashes Out At Russia Over Lavrov's Nazism Remarks by AldrichAmes: 3:56pm On May 03, 2022
God1000:
But Adolf Hitler murdered over 6 million Jews during the second world war, was he truly Jewish?

One of his grandparents was Jewish hence he understood how cunning Jews are.

One of his top commanders was also Jewish and over 150k troops in the Nazi army were Jewish.

The guy who started Azov Nazis in Ukraine is also Jewish - his name is Igor Kolomoisky.

History based on western narrative contains a lot of fallacies and there’s a lot of coverup and lies in there. It’s not just about Jews - even with Africa and a lot of things out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Lashes Out At Russia Over Lavrov's Nazism Remarks by Taba21: 7:29pm On May 03, 2022
God1000:
No good Christian will support Israel's atrocities against Palestinians, the holy bible doesn't teach us to support murderers.

I'm 100% Christian too, but not a religious bigot

Not a religious bigot like him
Re: Israel Lashes Out At Russia Over Lavrov's Nazism Remarks by Taba21: 7:36pm On May 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen to me young man! You are not a Christian. I can put my life on the line that you are not saved.
Are u not the same person that was fooled by Obama going to church?

Only a Fake Foolish Christian that will speak or think evil against Israel.
Only a Christian that Lacks understanding of the Word of GOD can be against Israel.

The Only thing that make any True Christian/ Believer speak or be against Israel is when they go against GOD or Join in doing abominations .

Close your mouth what do you know about God and Torah.
Do you know anything about the Torah?
God gives to the Israelites a condition and they have broken it many years ago,till now.
What do you think God was saying when He mentioned the fire of Moloch?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biden Evacuated After Plane Entered Airspace Near Beach Home / Nairaland Polls: Vote For Obama Or Mc Cain Here! / Naijavote.com Moammar Gadhafi’s Female Companions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.