Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) (36384 Views)

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by primestreams: 3:40pm On May 03, 2022
29 or 39
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday to him !
He looks older though undecided
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Maj196(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2022
You're not doing well kan kan

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Great0ne1: 3:42pm On May 03, 2022
shadrach77:

How do you know henis 39?
I tire ooh. Whether na him born am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Cmanforall: 3:42pm On May 03, 2022
Owootori:
Is that his football age? Anyways, happy birthday to one of the talentless comedians.

That's his age...
When he's 35, he'll be eligible to contest for political posts. He's preparing himself for the future.
Better prepare yourself for the future and stop checking football age

Also remember it's not been long he concluded 'NYSC'

primestreams:
29 or 39
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 3:43pm On May 03, 2022
Owootori:
Is that his football age? Anyways, happy birthday to one of the talentless comedians.

He's talented...fix ur bitter life
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Udemzy05: 3:46pm On May 03, 2022
29th kill you there.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 03, 2022
Owootori:
Abeg woooo ! help me ask am again grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by heybeebugatty(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2022
kennygreen:

what of karu?

No Sir
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by LadiesForever(f): 3:48pm On May 03, 2022
nonny1212:
And my birthday too.

Nairalanders show me love 0016241615. Access bank.

Just sent you 10 naira.
Abegi manage am country hard die grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Owootori: 3:48pm On May 03, 2022
Great0ne1:

Such an arrogant nonentity you are. Mr macaroni is more talented than all members of your family combined.
The arrogant person here is you. You dont know me, neither do you know my family. So tell me how did you make that assumption of yours. It not only showed you to be arrogant, it also showed you to be dumb and lack home training. If you have a differnet view to my post, you should either ignore or make your own post admonishing your most talented comedian. Bringing family to an issue of such minuscule importance, to me, is a sign of immaturity and bad upbringing.

I need to speak to your mama and I'll tell her she raised a nonentity.

I said it and I'm still going to say it, Mr Macaroni is one of the most talentless comedians in Nigeria of today.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by murtejirdo: 3:52pm On May 03, 2022
He is young o
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Owootori: 3:52pm On May 03, 2022
Oloripelebe:

He's talented...fix ur bitter life

Truly, you are Oloripelebe. One should not expect anything short of Simpleton from you. Now you fix your groundless behavior.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by zedegit: 3:53pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 3:57pm On May 03, 2022
Amotekun777:
One of the very few Nigerians with integrity!

Happy birthday! cool
If he had any integrity he won't say is 29
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by KikBuhari2Daura: 3:59pm On May 03, 2022
happy birthday to a freedom fighter
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by royalmu: 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
don't mind the yeye guy he is 39
Because na you born am
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... MR MACORONI.....AGE GRACE grin[b][/b]
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Great0ne1: 4:08pm On May 03, 2022
Owootori:

The arrogant person here is you. You dont know me, neither do you know my family. So tell me how did you make that assumption of yours. It not only showed you to be arrogant, it also showed you to be dumb and lack home training. If you have a differnet view to my post, you should either ignore or make your own post admonishing your most talented comedian. Bringing family to an issue of such minuscule importance, to me, is a sign of immaturity and bad upbringing.

I need to speak to your mama and I'll tell her she raised a nonentity.

I said it and I'm still going to say it, Mr Macaroni is one of the most talentless comedians in Nigeria of today.
You are a monkey. Very arrogant of you, to call someone that is excelling in his field, talentless(there are more appropriate words, if you don'tenjoy his jokes), when you have amounted, to a complete waste of resources. A nobody. If you think am ranting, you can introduce your self properly and we can judge, how you measure up with someone, you opened your gutter mouth, to call talentless.
Or are you gonna admit, you are also talentless ?
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Great0ne1: 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If he had any integrity he won't say is 29
The joke is on you. Hope you have his birth certificate, to back this up.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bbbw: 4:11pm On May 03, 2022
Really
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
Great0ne1:

The joke is on you. Hope you have his birth certificate, to back this up.

He gave himself up when he said Davidos mum bought him his first mobile phone grin yet she died in 2002 meaning she bought him a mobile fone when he was either 8 or 9 ... You really believe Davido is older than this man you see ? cheesy the Jokes on you

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2022
This age get k-leg...
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Great0ne1: 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
Cmanforall:

That's his age...
When he's 35, he'll be eligible to contest for political posts. He's preparing himself for the future.
Better prepare yourself for the future and stop checking football age

Also remember it's not been long he concluded 'NYSC'

Don't mind them jare. Abi na di guy cause them not to be progressing in life

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by ceaser: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Waoh. Dude is young ó.

He has done well for himself sha. Kudos to him. The increased Internet penetration has paid off for the younger ones. While I'll advice him to keep utilizing the opportunities it brings, he should avoid the demerits that accompany it - things like baby mamas, undue and unreasonable liberalism that permeates the web space, things like s3xual orientation that are completely against the traditional African morals and upbringing.

I wish him all the best.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Great0ne1: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

He gave himself up when he said Davidos mum bought him his first mobile phone grin yet she died in 2002 meaning she bought him a mobile fone when he was either 8 or 9 ... You really believe Davido is older than this man you see ? cheesy the Jokes on you
If he actually said that, then i accept my mistake and the fact that he is very very likely to be more than 29. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
TheDemola:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Macaroni

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1521401148300611584?t=3HVX0DjFEnQ4nFYkPgJEUQ&s=19

29 ke! This chap senior me na.

Na so one say she na 30yrs that day, only for her juniors wen don dey climb 35-40 to tackle her.

Well! What’s my business self?
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Andytyx(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2022
So i senior alot of guys in Nigeria sef. E be like make Buari come say: "I am 49 years old". I no fit laugh!
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
This baba don clock 37 na...which kain football age be that...

To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2022
Owootori:
more like a dry movie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo / Some Nigerian Celebrities Doing The Duck Lips (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.