Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency (457 Views)

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by blackpanda: 10:11am On May 03, 2022
This is my opinion

Under Nigerian Constitution, these guys below all have a right to contest for any office they so choose. But in my opinion, i dont think they should be considered for Nigerian Presidency at this time.

1. TINUBU
Tinubu in my opinion ranks amongst the most qualified in terms of pedigree, antecedents and political will. Regardless of all the alpha-beta brouhaha, i still think if this man was say in his 40s or 50s he would have that Presidential seat hands down. But unfortunately age and strength are not on his side. The truth is that Nigeria is one of the most difficult countries in the world to govern, with multiple cultures, interests and religious affiliations. This may just destroy the good intentions Tinubu may possess in the long run. Hes likely not capable of coping with the immense national problems on account of his health and age.

2. WIKE
I dont wish to insult anybody, but everybody knows Gov Wike does not appear mentally and psychologically strong enough to rule. Hes rash, immature and so quick to react to every single situation irrationally. Wike has no business in Asorock as far as i am concerned. It will be a huge disaster if he is elected. Wike will be like Mr Trump of America...disaster upon disaster, with no apologies!

3. OSHIOMOLE
Just like Wike Oshiomole appears also rash and irrational. These are people who dont think deeply before acting. They just expect everything to go the way they have planned. Same person that marketed obaseki as the best for the job under apc, turned around to market him as the worst under pdp. They also dont care about what the people think about them, making Oshiomole highly unfit for the Presidency.

4.YAHAYA BELLO
Now this Governor is perhaps one of the worst in Nigeria. Complete failure in governance and public finance management, allegedly. If you think Buhari didnt manage Nigeria's money too well, Yahaya Bello is likely billion times worse, going by the feelers from Kogi State where he is governor. Just forget about workers or payment of salaries or construction of anything. All monies will be diverted to his private account. As one of the youngest politicians/governors, Yahaya Bello calls to question the belief that it takes a young person to rule. He completely annihilates the "Not too young to rule" mantra!

5. ATIKU
What can be said of Atiku other than acute desperation, fraud cases and ability to use and dump (just as his ex wife Jennifer). As we speak this presidential hopeful still has fraud cases to face in the US. Obviously everybody should be ready for extreme poverty if Atiku wins. Well, everybody except his friends. Atiku is very very generous to his friends and well wishers. But a very bad match for Nigeria at this time.

6. SARAKI
Another person that need not smell the Presidential seat is Mr Saraki. Bukola Saraki is known for over-ambition, backstabbing and with a myriad of corruption cases against him. Kwara people have warned us severally against Mr Saraki. Though is is one of the relatively young aspirants, but from experience not a good fit for Nigeria, ever!

Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by slivertongue: 10:18am On May 03, 2022
Who then panda?

1 Like

Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by Rawgold29(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2022
Well said
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by blackpanda: 10:36am On May 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Who then panda?

Choose from Osinbajo, Amaechi, Fayemi, Umahi, peter obi or akinwunmi adeshina (if he agrees to contest).
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by slivertongue: 10:43am On May 03, 2022
blackpanda:

Choose from Osinbajo, Amaechi, Fayemi, Umahi, peter obi or akinwunmi adeshina (if he agrees to contest).

Tambuwal, Udom, Bala, kwankwaso, Dele, Rochas, Ayade, Ayim, Bankole, Ibikunle nko?
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2022
Ndi RCCG..
OK! Kwantinue
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by Tinubuadvocate: 10:46am On May 03, 2022
Rubbish stylishly campaign for peter pandora.
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by ChoCho54(f): 10:56am On May 03, 2022
Trash!

They should disregard Alpha beta brouhaha but Atiku should be stopped for divorcing his wife and having corruption cases.

You Op lost a golden opportunity to redeem yourself from zombiesm through this post.
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by ERCROSS(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2022
Well said. We must overlook our tribal differences as a nation and vote the best candidate. The best candidate in terms of agility, mental strength, health, past record, and intellectual ability. The Peter Obi and Osinbajo are still the two people that come top in regard to these terms, imho
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by Invictuse: 11:03am On May 03, 2022
But the pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that was caught with over N250 million cash in Lagos should be considered ba ? I no sure say your papa head correct.

blackpanda:
This is my opinion

Under Nigerian Constitution, these guys below all have a right to contest for any office they so choose. But in my opinion, i dont think they should be considered for Nigerian Presidency at this time.

1. TINUBU
Tinubu in my opinion ranks amongst the most qualified in terms of pedigree, antecedents and political will. Regardless of all the alpha-beta brouhaha, i still think if this man was say in his 40s or 50s he would have that Presidential seat hands down. But unfortunately age and strength are not on his side. The truth is that Nigeria is one of the most difficult countries in the world to govern, with multiple cultures, interests and religious affiliations. This may just destroy the good intentions Tinubu may possess in the long run. Hes likely not capable of coping with the immense national problems on account of his health and age.

2. WIKE
I dont wish to insult anybody, but everybody knows Gov Wike does not appear mentally and psychologically strong enough to rule. Hes rash, immature and so quick to react to every single situation irrationally. Wike has no business in Asorock as far as i am concerned. It will be a huge disaster if he is elected. Wike will be like Mr Trump of America...disaster upon disaster, with no apologies!

3. OSHIOMOLE
Just like Wike Oshiomole appears also rash and irrational. These are people who dont think deeply before acting. They just expect everything to go the way they have planned. Same person that marketed obaseki as the best for the job under apc, turned around to market him as the worst under pdp. They also dont care about what the people think about them, making Oshiomole highly unfit for the Presidency.

4.YAHAYA BELLO
Now this Governor is perhaps one of the worst in Nigeria. Complete failure in governance and public finance management, allegedly. If you think Buhari didnt manage Nigeria's money too well, Yahaya Bello is likely billion times worse, going by the feelers from Kogi State where he is governor. Just forget about workers or payment of salaries or construction of anything. All monies will be diverted to his private account. As one of the youngest politicians/governors, Yahaya Bello calls to question the belief that it takes a young person to rule. He completely annihilates the "Not too young to rule" mantra!

5. ATIKU
What can be said of Atiku other than acute desperation, fraud cases and ability to use and dump (just as his ex wife Jennifer). As we speak this presidential hopeful still has fraud cases to face in the US. Obviously everybody should be ready for extreme poverty if Atiku wins. Well, everybody except his friends. Atiku is very very generous to his friends and well wishers. But a very bad match for Nigeria at this time.

6. SARAKI
Another person that need not smell the Presidential seat is Mr Saraki. Bukola Saraki is known for over-ambition, backstabbing and with a myriad of corruption cases against him. Kwara people have warned us severally against Mr Saraki. Though is is one of the relatively young aspirants, but from experience not a good fit for Nigeria, ever!
Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by ChoCho54(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2022
Anybody condemning the MAN in Wike is just doing so out of sentiments.

Wike is a fearless Southerner who understands the game being played since 1960.

Wike is the emerging order! The new order!

If Peter Obi is not on the ballot and Wike is, he will get my vote!

Wike is the type of leader Nigeria needs. A benevolent dictator! A thoroughbred friendly bully.

Not someone like SIMPle Jonathan whom they violated thoroughly with relish. With Wike in Aso rock, you can expect pragmatic and drastic changes in security and economy.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians That Dont Have Any Business Contesting 2023 Presidency by helinues: 11:12am On May 03, 2022
Somehow in order

(1) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio's Presidential Declaration Speech / This Are My Own Candidate For 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu Expresses Sadness Over The “sacrilegious Killings” In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.