Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos (28453 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding (More Photos) / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Tvoice: 6:05pm On May 03, 2022
post=112489174:

Becareful what you say about men of God. These are not your average celebrities you type trash about.
Watch your mouth.
Angels never slap you before shey?!

Help me tell am , because I nor know weitin some of dem dey smoke for dis nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by abumeinben(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:

look countries like china and so most dont go through religious line and their society is good
Bro I be Christian but I nor day rob am for my neighbor face cause I wouldn’t want to be treated that way
Agreed.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by chrisbender: 6:31pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I saw Kumuyi in Hellfire in my dream

i have had that type of dream twice

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create falsr teachings and doctines.

In hell, i was shown many many fake men of God.
Their main reason for being there was because they twisted the word of God to control the masses.
I had this dream only twice..
Beware of False prophets like Kumuyi
He will lead you to Hell with his false teachings

i guess Obasanjo was Sleeping when Kumuyi is busy vomiting trash
Baba no get time to listen to fake men of God grin grin
Signs of mental illness.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by donb06: 6:38pm On May 03, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow I think I prefer the old kumuyi that distanced himself from the world because I was wondering how he was able to achieve it but now he is free with even known looters of our common till exemplified in OBJ ...this man didn't have up to 10 million prior to 1999 he became president but just after 8years ,he is now a multi billionaire..and very free.this is one of the reason we have many thieves in power ,they draw inspiration from former thieves that are enjoying their loot without consequences...kumuyi should tell baba to repent and return all our money he stole while in power...
Then you need read Matthew Mark like and John again... Jesus dined with sinners. Just imagine the reaction of people when Jesus told Zachaeus I will dine with you today... That's exactly ur reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create falsr teachings and doctines.

Their main reason for being there was because they twisted the word of God to control the masses.

Don't judge lest you will be judged
I'm sure you did not see your pastor in hell fire
hahahaha, human being and hypocrisy
"They are like a grave painted white but inside is a decaying corpse with maggots"
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Jacopini: 6:54pm On May 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All of your pastors and mogs are false prophets and false teachers Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of. So which when you say angel slap, you mean a demon instead? undecided

So we suld listen to u?
D chch is nt fr saint
It is fr sinners
Dat y we ar all striving fr perfection.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Jacopini: 6:58pm On May 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Blasphemy?

Is Kumuyi God?

It not blasphemy

Bt dere is dat verse Apostle u suld knw

"Touch nt my annionted nd do my profect no harm" palms 105:15.

Apostle.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On May 03, 2022
Jacopini:
So we suld listen to u?
D chch is nt fr saint
It is fr sinners
Dat y we ar all striving fr perfection.
God never asked any men to build Him your churches so your churches have absolutely nothing to do with Him. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On May 03, 2022
Jacopini:
It not blasphemy
Bt dere is dat verse Apostle u suld knw
"Touch nt my annionted nd do my profect no harm" palms 105:15.
Apostle.
But Kumuyi never said He was a Jew nor of God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, so how could he have been anointed, a practice linked to God's Old Covenant Law which God made exclusively with those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by tobby09(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Weldone hellfire master. You just open your mouth and utter trash
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Caseless: 7:52pm On May 03, 2022
heendrix:
Despite this man's atrocities and having numerous deaths of both innocent young and old people on his hands, he's still waxing strong and aging with no noticeable physical problems

Makka see who go tell me bout Karma again and see if I no go reason am 2 by 4 for mouth sad
wink
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by idanone(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2022
planetE:
Obviously, Pastor kumuyi has been serving God and Humanity faithfully,

Unfortunately Obasanjo has been serving Humanity woefully. He's one of the unfortunate beings that put our dear country in her current pitiable state.
you talk too much, sm sure you can be good for a class monitor
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by idanone(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow I think I prefer the old kumuyi that distanced himself from the world because I was wondering how he was able to achieve it but now he is free with even known looters of our common till exemplified in OBJ ...this man didn't have up to 10 million prior to 1999 he became president but just after 8years ,he is now a multi billionaire..and very free.this is one of the reason we have many thieves in power ,they draw inspiration from former thieves that are enjoying their loot without consequences...kumuyi should tell baba to repent and return all our money he stole while in power...
chai you need to be educated about OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by tosmart007(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hehehe!

No smoke without fire. Courtesy visit na slangs here. Obasanjo no be Deeper Life member. Kumuyi no visit other ex-presidents.

Meanwhile, members of the pastor Church no dey near "sinners". Before you quote me, remember I put "sinners" in quote.
u ended up saying nothing.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Deejaygold(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2022
murtejirdo:

We do all social networks. Please reach out on WhatsApp for more details... Thanks

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Jacopini: 8:39pm On May 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But Kumuyi never said He was a Jew nor of God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, so how could he have been anointed, a practice linked to God's Old Covenant Law which God made exclusively with those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

Exclusively?
Blood of Jacob?
Aniotment fr only d jew?

U might hv well said Jesus came to die only fr d jews.

Serve wat u serve

Lemme serve wat i serve.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On May 03, 2022
Jacopini:
Exclusively?
Blood of Jacob?
Aniotment fr only d jew?
U might hv well said Jesus came to die only fr d jews.
Serve wat u serve
Lemme serve wat i serve.
Actually, Jesus Christ did die for the sins of the Jewish sinners who He came to call this in order that He may redeem them from God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided

Yeah, He paid the ransom they owed God's Old Covenant, a Ransom which only saw them released from that yoke at death. undecided

If what you serve is not God, you cannot make it God no matter how much you try. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by GiftCardTrade1: 8:51pm On May 03, 2022
Baba Kumuyi, may God give you the strength to wax stronger
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by immortalcrown(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2022
tosmart007:
u ended up saying nothing.
Likewise you.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Testimony1988(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2022
Nice one, he was there today live, am sure he was blessed by the man of God.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Ochyes: 9:15pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Remember you have judgment with God if what you typed here isn't true.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Ochyes: 9:40pm On May 03, 2022
It's not good judging when you don't know the facts.

Pastor Kumuyi has been ministering in Abeokuta since last week in a crusade program.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2022
Jesus!!

See Trouser!!!! grin
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Poiu11: 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
. he look like he is a yoruba man after all
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Thereishel: 10:13pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Stop lieing it is the devil your master that is showing you fake dream
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On May 03, 2022
Thereishel:
Stop lieing it is the devil your master that is showing you fake dream
And who do you the false teachings from Kumuyi are from?, undecided
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by RedScorpion(f): 10:54pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Wow

And you where in heaven when you saw him in Hell ?

Clap for yourself..

Or you copied and pasted this nightmare story from an online source.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Alaganature09(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2022
heendrix:
Despite this man's atrocities and having numerous deaths of both innocent young and old people on his hands, he's still waxing strong and aging with no noticeable physical problems

Makka see who go tell me bout Karma again and see if I no go reason am 2 by 4 for mouth sad

Boss you no lie.. me self Dey reason am all the time, is there anything like Karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / What Is The Meaning Of S U / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.