Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Please:to Be Called Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please:to Be Called Out (238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please:to Be Called Out by teebozz: 11:29am On May 03, 2022
Toheeb Taiwo Adeniyi .

He Lives in Ijebu.
His number: 08130199998.
His so called driver: Baba Ibeji: 09045908575.

A widow in my neighborhood in Lagos who lost her husband during fasting needed a small phone.
The daughter got this guy on nairaland for a cracked Samsung S7,though he gave his contact to chat him on WhatsApp while in Ibadan on Sunday.
She can't remember or locate the guys moniker on nairaland but i realized the guy is on jiji too.
She gave me his number on Sunday,I chatted the guy,he sounded trustworthy.

At least,its not my first time I buy things outside States using driver to way bill at sellers demand,though I use registered logistics company.

I did a video chat with the seller around 7.30a.m yesterday with his so called driver at Ijebu park for the S7 to be sent to Lagos for the widow woman before I left Ibadan for Lagos.

I paid personally for the phone and the way bill after speaking with the driver who said he will deliver it in 2hrs or more depending on traffic.
Luckily I arrived Lagos and told the woman I will help her to pick the phone.

To my surprise, the driver's phone was switched off till now.
The seller picked last night,gave flimsy excuse that he was driving and will get back to me.

Uptil now,he did not pick my calls nor respond to any of my messages.

I sent a text message to him to warn him to respond but to no avail.
Pls,I need him to be called by nairalanders as am trying not to tag him yet.

Details of transaction is with me.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Double Data Activation @ Affordable Rate. / Best Call Centre Software For Businesses In Nigeria 2022 / Iphone6 For Sale Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.