Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? (745 Views)

Send Goods & Foodstuffs To Your Family & Friends Abroad From Port Harcourt. / How To Send Foodstuffs To Morroco / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by mcdokwe(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2022
Please if you know how I can send foodstuffs to the UK at the most cost friendly rate, please avail me with the information.

I will deeply appreciate, thanks
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by tonyblac: 11:45am On May 03, 2022
mcdokwe:
Please if you know how I can send foodstuffs to the UK at the most cost friendly rate, please avail me with the information.

Send me a text on WhatsApp 07054001429
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by otipoju(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2022
mcdokwe:

In this age and time. Everything you want to send can be found in many African grocery stores over there.
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by mcdokwe(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2022
otipoju:

In this age and time. Everything you want to send can be found in many African grocery stores over there.

Well, the recipient being able to afford them over there yet is the issue sir
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by otipoju(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2022
mcdokwe:

Well, the recipient being able to afford them over there yet is the issue sir

Okay . If the person is working, they are not expensive and im not sure but i think the cost of shipping to him will not be worth the cost and stress. But you may try.

Except una wan package as another thing join oo.

Ive not seen anyone bring foodstuff from Nigeria in a very long time.
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by MarketDispatch: 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
mcdokwe:

That's why we are here...what are you sending?
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by mcdokwe(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
MarketDispatch:

That's why we are here...what are you sending?

Garri especially, plenty of pepper, ogbono, kanda, plenty of crayfish and spices
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by mcdokwe(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2022
otipoju:

Okay . If the person is working, they are not expensive and im not sure but i think the cost of shipping to him will not be worth the cost and stress. But you may try.

ok, maybe I will compare the options available and know what's up
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To The UK? by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2022
otipoju:

Then those people that sells those food stuff over there,how did they get their supplies?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About To Visit Burkina Faso, Anyone I Can Connect Wif? / If You Have N10m Will You Still Japa? / Travel N Browse Free On Ur Laptop Y Going 2 Anywhere In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.