Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Do Most Black Artist Look Disgusting? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Most Black Artist Look Disgusting? (272 Views)

Wizkid Is An up-and-coming Black Artist: Grammy Awards Deletes Post / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Black Artist Look Disgusting? by Zubby2005(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2022
Hello nairalander, I've been a fan of black artists most in the United States but their swag, tattoos, hairstyles and piercings disgusts me.

Lil UZi Very once planted a diamond on his head and when stage diving, the crowd ripped it off.
That was dangerous to do that, imagine it it killed him.

I also saw about Mexican artist Dan Sur surgically planting gold into his scalps as hair, the question is how do he wash his hair, how do he rest his head on the pillow, ho do he sleep. It would definitely hurt him so bad.

Don't even talk about lil Wayne, his own fit make me vomit.

Can't they just act normal and casual.
Even juice wrld too, his tattoo wasn't as neat as others.
Davido too.

Please what's your say on this, I'm minding my business oh but I wanna see who feels the same way I do.

Re: Why Do Most Black Artist Look Disgusting? by jazon(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
Zubby2005:
Hello nairalander, I've been a fan of black artists most in the United States but their swag, tattoos, hairstyles and piercings disgusts me.

Lil UZi Very once planted a diamond on his head and when stage diving, the crowd ripped it off.
That was dangerous to do that, imagine it it killed him.

I also saw about Mexican artist Dan Sur surgically planting gold into his scalps as hair, the question is how do he wash his hair, how do he rest his head on the pillow, ho do he sleep. It would definitely hurt him so bad.

Don't even talk about lil Wayne, his own fit make me vomit.

Can't they just act normal and casual.
Even juice wrld too, his tattoo wasn't as neat as others.
Davido too.

Please what's your say on this, I'm minding my business oh but I wanna see who feels the same way I do.

Davido is very neat o!
Re: Why Do Most Black Artist Look Disgusting? by Zubby2005(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2022
Naa the tattoo in his belle is disgusting
jazon:

Davido is very neat o!

(1) (Reply)

Full Videø Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman S3x Tapë Éxpøøsed / Meet Artistes And Members Of Mavin Record Label / Flickapptv vs. Youtube: Which is better for content creators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.