Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? (502 Views)

At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Franklin158(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
Growing up as a kid in a typical african home can be tough, not all of us were stubborn or rascals, but there was one misbehaviour that a majority of us are guilty of partaking in at one point or the other during our teenage/ adolescent ages and that's stealing meat from the pot. So that pops the question at what age did you stop stealing meat from the pot ���??[code][/code]lalalasticlala

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Oceanjagaban: 12:57pm On May 03, 2022
Tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Urheadmaster(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2022
Every moment

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by DoggoneDogg: 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
Oh, we're supposed to stop

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by obinna58(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2022
I never stole meat from pot.
Even at tender age I never wanted embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Mkelv0106(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
Never did, even if na biscuit bone dem give me that time, I dey crack am with joy and satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Franklin158(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2022
Wow
obinna58:
I never stole meat from pot.
Even at tender age I never wanted embarrassment
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by 4teenblaq: 1:48pm On May 03, 2022
Even till now(22).
I stay with my cousin. whenever I am heating or warming the soup(though not often), grin grin I still check if the meat or fish is meaty or fishy grin grin grin
kiss

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Franklin158(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2022
; grin grin grin
4teenblaq:
Even till now(22).
I stay with my cousin. whenever I am heating or warming the soup(though not often), grin grin I still check if the meat or fish is meaty or fishy grin grin grin
kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2022
stop ke?
still doing it with my full chest

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Dollywood(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
Hunger in land. So you guys still cook soup with meat in it? shocked
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Franklin158(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2022
grin grin grin
anthonyuncle:
stop ke?
still doing it with my full chest
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Am still stealing from my own pot sef

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Stealing Meat From The Pot ?? by ImaIma1(f): 12:59am On May 05, 2022
That's something I never did.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife Smashes His Car / Baby Desmond Will Be 1 Tommorow / How I Quench My Urge For Intimacy As A Widow | Honest Chitchat With My Mother-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.