Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS (7055 Views)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:18pm On May 03, 2022
See the celebrations. Curse be unto anybody in support of this barbaric killing in our land. embarassed

See celebrations embarassed so heartbreaking

186 Igbos are laughing

https://fb.watch/cMRPetLaEu/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:19pm On May 03, 2022
More see happiness all over the comment section

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:24pm On May 03, 2022
embarassed

This is the reason I love Governor Wike. When it comes to security matters leave it for him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:24pm On May 03, 2022
Goodnews IPOB commend their known gunmen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:27pm On May 03, 2022
Oh my God see celebrations

Good work IPOB commend their known gunmen

https://www.facebook.com/100074529611554/posts/158495376644782/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:32pm On May 03, 2022
See extra 300+ Igbos laughing and celebrating the butchering of the soldiers.

Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

I hope I'm also the one who created all the pages, likes and groups and bought over the 100+ accounts to laugh at the first post.
Then bought extra 300 account to laugh at this one. Just to make a Nairaland post that may end in 2000 views.
Keep denying.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:35pm On May 03, 2022
More celebrations from IPOB members

1 Like

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:35pm On May 03, 2022
Happiness everywhere for the beheading

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by Mooh247: 1:55pm On May 03, 2022
Demon possessed people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by zeuss: 2:00pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by obiekunie01: 2:12pm On May 03, 2022
THIS OP THINKS EVERY ONE IS A FOOL.

THE POSTER IS INVOLVED IN ALL THE MURDER GOING ON IN SOUTHEAST.

EVEN THE PERSON WEARING THE HOOD HAS THE SAME HEAD SHAPE LIKE HIM.

NOW TRACEROUTE ALL OF THOSE COMMENTERS AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME IP RANGE.

THIS POSTER IS A TERRORIST.

IF NIGERIA IS A NATION THAT KNOWS CYBER SECURITY LIKE THE FBI AND CIA, THIS IDIOT WILL BE FACING LIFE SENTENCE BC HE IS TOO DUMB ICT-WISE.

NOW LET ME MAKE SOME CLARIFICATION JUST TO PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT THE CREATOR OF THIS TOPIC IS HIGHLY INVOLVED IN THIS MURDERS:

THE FIRST TIME STAMP IS ON HIS DEVICE IS 1.18 AND THE LAST TIME STAMP ON THE LAST PIC HE POSTED IS 1.34 THAT IS A PERIOD OF JUST 16 MINS. BASED ON THAT TIME STAMP, CHECK ALL THE COMMENTS AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE ALL IN ONE CHAT GROUP - EITHER HE CREATED THEM OR THEY ARE HIS TEAM.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 2:14pm On May 03, 2022
zeuss:
NOW THIS MAY NOT IPOB......PLS I AM NOT A FAN OF IPOB...BUT LOOK AT THE FACTS FOR THE WANT OF EVIDENCE.

THE COUPLE WHERE NOT IN UNIFORM SO HOW DID IPOB IDENTITY THEM?

IPOB DOES NOT DO STOP AND SEARCH ON THE ROADS?

EVEN IF IPOB IN THEIR HOMETOWN HAF SOMETHING AGAINST THEM AND GOT WIND OF THEIR RETURN HOME, IPOB WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK AND MURDER THEM ENROUTE BUT WAIT FOR THEM TO ARRIVE HOME.

THIS MATTER MAY RUN DEEPER THAN WE KNOW. THOROUGH INVESTIGATION IS IMPERATIVE.
topboss aka hammer is that you. just as you denied ipob, may ipob gunmen meet you to ur grave. you ipob supporter

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by zeuss: 2:30pm On May 03, 2022
... .
Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 2:41pm On May 03, 2022
zeuss:

what are you saying? I don't support IPOB........I want justice for the murdered..... please tell us how IPOB met them and also how they identified them.

if you narrow the scope on the perpetratprs then justice maynot be served without appropriate INVESTIGATION.
hammer aka topboss we are not kids here. prior to inauguration of ipob and it's sister company ESN.. south Eastern state was relatively peaceful. you IPOB morons want to turn our region into bornu. but God pass una. criminal people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by zionmade(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2022
obiekunie01:

NOW TRACEROUTE ALL OF THOSE COMMENTERS AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME IP RANGE.

IF NIGERIA IS A NATION THAT KNOWS CYBER SECURITY LIKE THE FBI AND CIA, THIS IDIOT WILL BE FACING LIFE SENTENCE BC HE IS TOO DUMB ICT-WISE.

NOW LET ME MAKE SOME CLARIFICATION JUST TO PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT THE CREATOR OF THIS TOPIC IS HIGHLY INVOLVED IN THIS MURDERS:

THE FIRST TIME STAMP IS ON HIS DEVICE IS 1.18 AND THE LAST TIME STAMP ON THE LAST PIC HE POSTED IS 1.34 THAT IS A PERIOD OF JUST 16 MINS. BASED ON THAT TIME STAMP, CHECK ALL THE COMMENTS AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE ALL IN ONE CHAT GROUP - EITHER HE CREATED THEM OR THEY ARE HIS TEAM.
Ogbeni sharrap there
Those are handles are owned by Igbos
That's how boko haram started now stupidity is reigning supreme in the east

Even though I suggest that OP should go and get a job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:03pm On May 03, 2022
obiekunie01:

Na me dey kill dem na me con be IPOB wey dey celebrate ewu.

U said the person on hood looks like my head. That is the picture on hood is everywhere use Google image reverse search. U get it by searching unknown gunmen. Maybe I bribed Google to put my head there mumu.
The time is when I screenshoted it. U can search the phrase "Unknown gunmen Imo wedding" u will see numerous results.
Maybe I bribed Facebook to put my fake pages there.
Ikpu nnegi
U can screenshots 10 in two minutes the time u screenshot it is the time in your phone ode.

All the comments are different post from pages and group a filtered post scatters post at random. That is why I dropped their links. If u have the ip from seeing the comments oya go to the police.

Even your fellow bingos at the early stage they will say am the creator of the Facebook pages and so.
But then I brought post from even Nnamdi Kanu official then no way to deny again.

Then I asked your fellow bingo will I create a group of 100k members create 1000 accounts to comment and then to post on nairaland that may end in 2000 views common sense made him dumbfounded.

Keep denying the obvious. U dont throw stones in glass houses

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On May 03, 2022
zionmade:

Ogbeni sharrap there
Those are handles are owned by Igbos
That's how boko haram started now stupidity is reigning supreme in the east

Even though I suggest that OP should go and get a job

Check my reply to the fat bingo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by Lionnation: 3:07pm On May 03, 2022
I Igbo from rivers state, but this I don't Accept, the soldiers you killed are also Igbo who also have a soft spot for the agitating,
Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 03, 2022
According to story we heard, the man snatch another mans wife to marry and also the woman snatch another woman's husband. When they were killed, the killer called their families. That means the killer know them and their families very well.
We should not be bias to conclude. More investigation is needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by Newton2024: 3:11pm On May 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
See the celebrations. Curse be unto anybody in support of this barbaric killing in our land. embarassed

See celebrations embarassed so heartbreaking

186 Igbos are laughing

https://fb.watch/cMRPetLaEu/
It seems you are always happy about the sad situations in the SE. You need to be investigated.

To the government, only fairness can end this senseless killings. Stop killing igbo villagers while tagging them terr-orists when the real Islam'ic terr-orists up North are been paid in billions and others given presidential treatment. If soldiers continue to burn properties of civilians and killing innocent people, innocent soldiers and policemen will continue to pay with their lives. To every cause, there's an effect. Nobody has monopoly of violence and no army can win guerrilla warfare. Ask Russia and US in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by zionmade(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2022
HeroHero:
According to story we heard, the man snatch another mans wife to marry and also the woman snatch another woman's husband. When they were killed, the killer called their families. That means the killer know them and their families very well.
Story story
Since you don't know the killers would have gotten the numbers from them
Snatch ko snatch ni
That's how things keep getting worse everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by JOemmy(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
Am not in support of any form of killing but the nigerian army can't just be wasting innocent harmless igbo youths and expect nothing to happen look at that innocent musician that visited orlu few days ago the nigerian army just wasted away for absolutely nothing the painful part is that the young man is a strong supporter of one nigeria but yet he was still brutally murdered for being igbo. If nigeria is a sane country that believes in equity and justice the relations of all those hundreds of innocent ipob members buhari and buratai ordered their killings for just rallying and waving biafra flags would have been compensated to ease the tensions in the igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by tit(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
I hope those collaborating with DSS can see how "the thing goes".
Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2022
Where's that Ipob apologetic lady who accused OP on other thread of being the DSS agent that kills and posts their pictures online.

Is he the one celebrating now?

sweerychick you will have to see this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:46pm On May 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Where's that Ipob apologetic lady who accused OP on other thread of being the DSS agent that kills and posts their pictures online.

Is he the one celebrating now?

sweerychick you will have to see this

U dey mind dem

1 Like

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
Demon possessed people

Killers of their people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
Lionnation:
I Igbo from rivers state, but this I don't Accept, the soldiers you killed are also Igbo who also have a soft spot for the agitating,

The soldiers IPOB kil
Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:36pm On May 03, 2022
HeroHero:

Pls listen to the phone call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by hope4nigeria(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
embarassed

This is the reason I love Governor Wike. When it comes to security matters leave it for him
if things get out of hand and people vex wike too will be killed
Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
hope4nigeria:
if things get out of hand and people vex wike too will be killed

Lol. Wike came himself to oyigbo. Them no born dem well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by azammi(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2022
Las las it’s still d same Biafra killing Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:37pm On May 03, 2022
azammi:
Las las it’s still d same Biafra killing Biafra.
So painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libya Deports 111 Nigerians / Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate / Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.