Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) (39755 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by abobote: 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
Na to codedly sneak out.
That reminds of the day I went to mountain of fire, the prayer was so much that I have to quietly excuse myself

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by johndho(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
Anambra state after church program na beer next ( life and hero), occasion never complete without bottles of beer

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by danity5love: 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
Maybe thet are both prayer warrior in the church..

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Deserea: 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
Whatever rocks their boat
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Imstrong2(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
That awkward moment when you actually came for the food but felt you are in the wrong venue

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Streett: 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by flockofpips: 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
Ahmback:
The bigots above me are turning the thread to a tribal war zone
I swear when I see comments like this, it is not funny to me, I feel bad.
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by jagorinho: 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Trash
....see how he held your blockos in his hand and you ran away like a chest beating coward that you are.
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdFwbPTLq5T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See better format

As the guests don plenty pass the available rice, na to use prayer delay sotey some guests go vex leave grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by dontrulee: 5:21pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
After all these Nonesense
The man will still go and sleep with Olosho

All these prayers stuffs na scam

Ode, it's not every man that sleeps with Olosho. So don't generalize. We have bad people (men and Ladies) in the majority but that doesn't mean that good (men and women) who don't cheat doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by sparko1(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2022
The number of single ladies praying with their full chest is not surprising cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by AmazingELixir: 5:22pm On May 03, 2022
grin

Hehehehe....maybe the couple are prayer warriors themselves...the guests are paying them back in their own coin...I don't think the groom is very happy with that arrangement, he is compelled by circumstances to play along.

Wedding prayers of nowadays just keep rebounding between the ceiling and the floor....nothing escapes the ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by toprealman: 5:22pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Some guests will be regretting why they came
You will be surprised to know that the ones with IV will be very happy unlike the those that tagged along or gate crashed the wedding
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by KoyyesPussyHiv: 5:29pm On May 03, 2022
Prayer is the master key cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2022
see them sweating like goats
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2022
abobote:
Na to codedly sneak out.
That reminds of the day I went to mountain of fire, the prayer was so much that I have to quietly excuse myself
grin grin grin u b evil spirit?
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2022
madness of the highest levels.
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 5:35pm On May 03, 2022
Reminds me of that young gospel singer that turned his wedding day to prayer meeting all of a sudden.

The guy just left his groom position on the pavement, came down and started leading prayer session and people were praying and speaking in tongues.

And his wife just jejely went beside him too.
It was nice to see.

You already know that marriage is untouchable to the forces of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:36pm On May 03, 2022
abobote:
Na to codedly sneak out.

Could it be that you're a demon and they made the place too hot for you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On May 03, 2022
johndho:
Anambra state after church program na beer next ( life and hero), occasion never complete without bottles of beer

Beer no bad na?
It's too much of alcohol that is bad.
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

See better format

As the guests don plenty pass the available rice, na to use prayer delay sotey some guests go vex leave grin grin
grin why dem go vex leave? Dem no like God?! grin
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Konkoobyn:
May the almighty father answer their prayers and grant them their heart desires
Aammeenn
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by JmyNigaa: 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
I'd only still be there if they are yet to serve food otherwise..
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 5:44pm On May 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Could it be that you're a demon and they made the place too hot for you? grin grin
Personally, I think it's wise to dedicate thirty minutes of a wedding reception to concentrated prayers.

A lot of strange and demonic fellows like that guy attend weddings.
Some of the wedding gifts are even demonic.

If you don't confront them with prayers right there as e dey hot, the damage may have already been done and the marriage will start having issues.

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by tiswell(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

and the woman will be fasting and praying

so many depressed souls everywhere sad
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Westernequinox: 5:46pm On May 03, 2022
Be ignorant of the devices of the devil
FeliciaOja:

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[/b]
[b]SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
.........today.

Tribalism don chop him, some of them are incapable of existence without tribalism.
Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Enumerator(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
Undoubtedly!

Even th wife go still go jump on different dicks outside
FeliciaOja:

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 5:51pm On May 03, 2022
abobote:
Na to codedly sneak out.
Places of constant prayers are places with open heavens.

The spiritual athmosphere of such an environment is always clean and free of demonic activities.

The demons in you couldn't stand it, that is probably why you left.

The more praying there is in the world, the better the world will be, the mightier the forces against evil everywhere. Prayer, in one phase of its operation, is a disinfectant and a preventative. It purifies the air; it destroys the contagion of evil. Prayer is no fitful, short-lived thing. It is no voice crying unheard and unheeded in the silence. It is a voice which goes into God’s ear, and it lives as long as God’s ear is open to holy pleas, as long as God’s heart is alive to holy things.

E.M Bounds(1835-1913)

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2022
That's insane. Nigerians sometimes fail to realize that there's time for everything,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.