Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lamar Odom Got A Tattoo Of Kobe Bryant’s Face Subsequent To Longing For Him On ‘ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lamar Odom Got A Tattoo Of Kobe Bryant’s Face Subsequent To Longing For Him On ‘ (175 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamar Odom Got A Tattoo Of Kobe Bryant’s Face Subsequent To Longing For Him On ‘ by philstone(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2022
Lamar Odom’s “mindset” tattoo he prodded on “Superstar Big Brother” is at this point not a secret.
Page Six Style can uncover that the previous Lakers player had Kobe Bryant’s face inked on his neck after he longed for his partner various times while residing in the
“VIP Big Brother” house.
“It’s simply his face. It’s on my neck. At the point when I was in the ‘CBB’ house I envisioned [of] him four or multiple times,”
Odom told Page Six Style over Zoom.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/lamar-odom-got-a-tattoo-of-kobe-bryants-face-subsequent-to-longing-for-him-on-cbb/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Today's Game / Serie A: Napoli's Osimhen Gets The Award For The Best Young Player In Italy / Francis Uzoho Contradicts Super Eagles Quit Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.