Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South (20495 Views)

69 Senators Have Signed On For Akpabio And Barau Senate Presidency - Ndume / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by RacistProudIgbo: 5:42pm On May 03, 2022
post=112491377:

Hehehehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

...........or Obituary.

You don eat today?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by RacistProudIgbo: 5:42pm On May 03, 2022
RichDad1:

No be only Obi, na Obinna

Same Bye.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
OMG! You really made my day. I had to like and follow you. But are you trying to say that the Iragbiji sickler is also senseless or what? Please answer me immediately! cheesy

The man is very senseless
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Corporate2020: 5:44pm On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

South is south. Any southerner that is unwilling to contest for the presidency against fellow southerners is not worthy to be president.

Very correct

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Corporate2020: 5:45pm On May 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

No wahala, bring it on ...

@ the topic..

Who's Ndume to speak when Lawan is speaking ?
NE haven't had their turn after Belewa

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

South is south. Any southerner that is unwilling to contest for the presidency against fellow southerners is not worthy to be president.
YES OOOO

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Feskpay: 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by doctokwus: 5:51pm On May 03, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Either Obi or North continue.
This is a disastrous and utterly clueless and defeatist thinking.
Yes,ideally the SE should have a shot at ruling Nigeria but any southerner is better than any Northerner.
Any sensible person should reject any other extra day after a Buhari presidency by a Northerner.
They have proved time and time again to be ultra nepotic,parochial and incompetent leaders,firmly epitomised by the 8 disastrous years of Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by diplomat058(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

Everytime Yoruba Muslims are the first to bring up the word ' hate'
like seriously?..

we have seen how you lots adored Jonathan, your fellow Southerner in 2015..
called him all sorts of names,
Well, Buhari and his gang of thieves are even begging same Jonathan to run.

Aren't you ashamed.

Why do you guys like to vomit all those imaginary tags like Yorùbá Muslim, Yorùbá christians. Don't you get tired of all these rubbish, more even when your divisive manipulations are not working on Yorùbá people? So Awolowo was a Muslim? FFK was a Muslim? Osinbajo is a Muslim? I can bet the "Ṣeunmsg" you quoted is a Christian. When will you lots have sense and know that Yorùbá are too interwoven to fall for that trashy religious conflicts that happen in your regions?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by sayso: 6:00pm On May 03, 2022
ijustdey:
The Chairman Senate Committee on Army, Senator Ali Ndume, has rejected the idea of Senate President Ahmad Lawan as the consensus presidential candidate of...

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-ndume-rejects-lawan-says-its-turn-of-the-south

Lalasticlala

how about a southern christain?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by ladipo007: 6:00pm On May 03, 2022
Peter.....obi..... Peter......obi.the most qualify.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by timstone(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=pinkPUSSY post=112489217]

No wahala, bring it on ...

@ the topic..

Who's Ndume to speak when Lawan is speaking ?
NE haven't had their turn after Belewa[/quote

The country belongs to you!
It's not your fault it's the useless southern leaders
Otherwise it's only when a tree is closer to another tree money will jump.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by BlazinGlory40: 6:08pm On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

If a south easterner emerges as APC candidate would you support him? Say the truth
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by zombieTRACKER: 6:10pm On May 03, 2022
diplomat058:

Why do you guys like to vomit all those imaginary tags like Yorùbá Muslim, Yorùbá christians. Don't you get tired of all these rubbish, more even when your divisive manipulations are not working on Yorùbá people? So Awolowo was a Muslim? FFK was a Muslim? Osinbajo is a Muslim? I can bet the "Ṣeunmsg" you quoted is a Christian. When will you lots have sense and know that Yorùbá are too interwoven to fall for that trashy religious conflicts that happen in your regions?

Even Akintola the mumuric can disagree with you...

he said no Yoruba Christian should near Aso rock , or they riot..

leave me be and face your people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by techWriter3: 6:13pm On May 03, 2022
politicians for prez
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by shortIGBOman: 6:14pm On May 03, 2022
Jostoman:
Peter Obi for president

Even IGBO People won't vote Peter Obi grin grin grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Advocate500: 6:14pm On May 03, 2022
post=112491298:

Waste of time and resources.
Nothing to start debating or arguing about in this case.
Any sane and sensible Nigerian know that The seat in Aso Rock belongs to either Our Darling STARBOY or JAGABAN OF AFRICA, if God says the same.
Simple Sturvs.

Next thread biko...........
i hope this your handicap options will not cut befor the game start?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Rugaria: 6:38pm On May 03, 2022
It's the turn of the South East not the turn of the South...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by NLPoliceWoman: 6:42pm On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

I pity those around you.

You have been cond*mned to support fail.ures.
Well, you are failure personified, so no surprise.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by ecomalchemist(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2022
To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by seunmsg(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

If a south easterner emerges as APC candidate would you support him? Say the truth

As much as I don’t like Peter Obi Pandora because he’s a terrible liar with nothing to show for his 8 years as governor of Anambra state, I will still vote for him if he’s the candidate of PDP and APC presents a northerner.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by BabaIbo: 6:52pm On May 03, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

This is rule 2...
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

So how me how I broke the rule.

Do you think I am like your mentor(Darling daddy) who go about breaking rules without remorse?

I made a clear statement, counter it and don't try to instigate admin using a different moniker.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by prosnadis(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2022
I love him for that...
eddynaira125:
Courageous man, once he say something he stick to it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by AsawanaDgreat: 7:46pm On May 03, 2022
Ali ndume again 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Excuzeme: 7:54pm On May 03, 2022
The North sees "Power" as a Do-or-Dies Affair!
The North think it is its eternal Right, to Rule over Southerners, not minding the fact that the largely lack the Crainia Capacity to Rule properly!
Every time a Northerner Rules this Country Nigeria, we are taken aback at least Twenty Years!

So, expecting them to "agree and be morally honest" to Power sharing is like asking a Lion to agree to befriend a Gazzelle, it will end in tears and l am surprised that Southerners are appealing to the moral conscience of Northerners, THEY DONT HAVE A CONSCIENCE.

Look at the Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, for example, that morally bankcrupt fellow who became what he is today, with the support of Southerners, is the one stabbing them in the back, after 8yrs of a Northern President that has almost destroyed Nigeria!

But the bigger problem that encourages all these nonsense from Northerners, stems from the[b] Greed and lack of unity of Southerners.[/b]
Look at Tinubu for example, he feels he has to be President, by all means, desperate and ready to destroy any other SW person who aspires to that post!

Look at the "spiritual leader of Igbos, Uwazurike! I have always said it that Igbos prefer to be second fiddle under a Northerner, tna anything else! That is the Ultimate Dream of an Igbo Politician, ... just hide under a Northerner President!
That is why the Igbo Presidency remains a myth, till today. How can such a person like Uwazuruke, Leader of Igbos, say he prefers Yeeye Bello of Kogi State, to be President, than any Igbo Son?
If it was even a sound Person, maybe we will say he was swayed by the performance and capacity of such Northerner but Yeeeye Bello of all Governors?! shocked
That one who looted Covid-19 Funds and built one chicken Coop he called an isolation Center )the Wind blew the nonsense off, the second day! grin ), that one that is a serial defaulter in paying Salaries of workers in Kogi? That one that has taken kogi State backwards in the last few years, is the one that an Igbo Leader prefers, over the likes of say Kingsley Moghalu?
I am shocked!

Finally, Southerners (SEE, SW and SS) will continue to be dominated by Northerners, if they still continue in this their "hateful mentality" towards each other!
The SE in particular, is noted for its rabid hatred of anything SW and you can hear. read some of them already saying they would rather Vote a Northerner 2023, (just like Uwazurike!), than Vote a person from the South West.
This mentality of "Cutting-off one's Nose, to Spite one's Face", is what has ensured that Igbos cannot produce the President in the last 60yrs after the Civil War..
If Buhari calls you inconsequential 5% and you also know that your Voting Block is not that much, the best thing is to align with those who share your "Values", so that they too can reciprocate it in future, but the opposite is the case!
Igbos wants support BEFORE giving Support! It does not work that way, you can only walk on Wet ground, if you have PREVIOUSLY poured Water, (UPFRONT) on the Ground you want to walk on

Until Yorubas and Igbos learn to work together, Igbos will not get anywhere near the President of Nigeria, Yorubas will have it once in a while but the Northerners will dominate it all the time. Take that to the bank.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by pharmagba: 7:56pm On May 03, 2022
eddynaira125:
Courageous man, once he say something he stick to it

Yes the "rubber stamp" doing as he said
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Gozac: 8:06pm On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

You’ve now shifted support to Lawan. Tomorrow, you will support Shekau all in your hatred for SW. The joke is on you dude.
Anybody that's against SW aspiration hates the SW?
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, all these quarrels, mudslinging, bravado etc will end by June 1
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by seunmsg(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2022
Gozac:

Anybody that's against SW aspiration hates the SW?
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, all these quarrels, mudslinging, bravado etc will end by June 1

If not for insane and crass hatred, why will anybody be against the aspiration of a region? Is SW an individual?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill / NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.