Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos (1238 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos) / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by wwwihy: 5:39pm On May 03, 2022
Tinubu and Amaechi at the private wing of the Murtala Airport in Ikeja, Lagos this afternoon...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1521526132989911042

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by culf: 5:47pm On May 03, 2022
Strong Men!!! My mind is telling me that one of these men will succeed Buhari
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by SwissMass: 5:47pm On May 03, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by OBALOLA55(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2022
ARREWA AKA EKPEITIT IS VIEWINGgrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Shetemi12(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2022
You can see the love in Amaechi face

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Jostoman: 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
Baba don't want amaechi and the other man to notice his hands. grin baba just hide the hand under his clothe grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Stakeholders(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
I really admire the courage of Mr Ameachi.
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by PressMyButton: 5:53pm On May 03, 2022
When Tinubu talks, others listen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by mach7(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2022
Both are eminently qualified. cool

On a side note, people who quarrel over politicians are just doing themselves.

Politicians usually get along with each other outside the media spotlight and largely share same interests.
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Corporate2020: 5:56pm On May 03, 2022
Jostoman:
Baba don't want amaechi and the other man to notice his hands. grin baba just hide the hand under his clothe grin

I beg show us your own father's hands. Let's compare and contrast

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Corporate2020: 5:56pm On May 03, 2022
Strong Men
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Parachoko: 5:57pm On May 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

I beg show us your own father's hands. Let's compare and contrast
The hate on the Jargaban is just too much.

They will all be humbled in very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Corporate2020: 5:58pm On May 03, 2022
SwissMass:
show us the pictures of your father

I will not see bad things in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by SwissMass: 5:59pm On May 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

I will not see bad things in my life.
Amen and me too
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Tochi3(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2022
All I see here is someone having a look of pity all over his face and the other wondering away into oblivion as a result of the political abacadabra ( Cabal style ) he is about to witness.

In another news......

Ameachi looking at thiefubu like "your mumu never do"

cheesy grin

By the way, the Man at the corner in White with a black cap, why is he covering his face like " I don't want to see the ancestral spirit ?......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:02pm On May 03, 2022
SwissMass:
show us the pictures of your father
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2022
The guy extreme right dey cover face...how southern politicians want to identify as northern politicians by wearing their cloths is annoying.
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Rugaria: 6:35pm On May 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

Show us your father's picture. Let's see if he is looking renovated or dilapidated
His father is not contesting for Nigerias presidency.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Sheuns(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2022
Supporters can insult themselves all they like.
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by ValCon888: 6:42pm On May 03, 2022
Two corrupt thieves discussing how to further bastardize the nation .

This is one country where we praise criminals for looting the commonwealth.

In saner climes, both men should be in jail including 99.99% of the politicians in the country.

But we never learn.

Elections are around the corner, and from all indications history is about to repeat itself.

And we will be worse off than before.

In 2023 we'll reminisce how things were "great" in Buhari's time when things are getting progressively worse every time.

The sufferings of today will be nothing compared to the hardships of tomorrow.

Selling our future for tribalistic sentiments.

Selling our future for a bag of rice and a few nairas stolen from us by these same people we call leaders.
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Faber(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2022
tongue

Amaechi be like: " Pele o, I don collect your life time ambition"
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by nairaman66(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2022
PressMyButton:
When Tinubu talks, others listen.

That pic could be anyone talking! Tinubu could be the one listening..
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Mandate2023: 7:21pm On May 03, 2022
Asiwaju.....Amaechi go campaign for asiwaju las las
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Meteng: 7:26pm On May 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Ekpeitit ke?
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2022
Yes I'm viewing utebe itit uka.
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu and Amaechi At The Private Wing Of The Murtala Airport In Ikeja, Lagos by Mynd44: 7:53pm On May 03, 2022

(1)

2023: Northern Groups Kick Against Igbo Presidency / Watch APC Presidential Primaries Live Streaming / Northern Lady Begs Buhari To Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.