Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) (43970 Views)

Armed Autopiloters Attack Labour Party Event In Enugu (Video) / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Queseda: 8:59pm On May 03, 2022
Light78:

You people have started. What has Peter Obi got to do with UGM? Why are you people this wicked?
Has he ever spoke against them? Trust nobody

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2022
Hahahhaa I laugh in Hausa, your brothers tongue......

You have shallow brain, you think one will always be a baby.

Phyton dance was when they were toothless,
i remember most you calling them toothless this and that.....hahhahaha not that I support
what they do. But my point is you guysshould call the north to order. Let them do the right thing and there will be relative peace in Nigeria.

In event of another war, North will be utterly destroyed, Biafra handicapped in many ways
withstood your northern brothers and her
allies for almost three years and gave them a
devastating blow at Abagana in Anambra State.

How much more now, we are more advanced....your northern brothers are never
good soldiers, they rely heavily on numerical
strength.

Just look at this picture where northerners troops were annihilated to the last man.

quote author=eldoradoxx post=112493144]President Buhari needs to as a matter of urgency deploy troops to the East on a special military operation to restore law and order in the East. Why is this government failing to handle little issues like a band of ragtag area boys giving the security agencies in the East tough time. The East urgently needs operation python dance 3 to wipe the East of the remaining criminal elements who escaped the superior fire power of the military during Python dance 2 during which Nnamdi Kanu was smoked out from his father's house in 2017.
[/quote]

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by izac82: 9:12pm On May 03, 2022
What is Nigerian government doing about that fat boy in Finland? Except they are sponsoring him to destabilize the East for some political advantage. I don't understand how one man will sit in Finland and be orchestrating the death of our service men, mostly from the South East and of Igbo extraction, and Nigerian government is so quiet about it. angry
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Bridget95(f): 9:13pm On May 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO People must continue in their quest to make the East, unhabitable. Till Buhari, Tinubu and the North cry in pains. grin grin grin
u re full of mess man
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 9:18pm On May 03, 2022
Bridget95:
u re full of mess man

This one never eat this evening. Open ya mouth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by izac82: 9:25pm On May 03, 2022
Rawhumper:
Hahahhaa I laugh in Hausa, your brothers tongue......

You have shallow brain, you think one will always be a baby.

Phyton dance was when they were toothless,
i remember most you calling them toothless this and that.....hahhahaha not that I support
what they do. But my point is you guysshould call the north to order. Let them do the right thing and there will be relative peace in Nigeria.

In event of another war, North will be utterly destroyed, Biafra handicapped in many ways
withstood your northern brothers and her
allies for almost three years and gave them a
devastating blow at Abagana in Anambra State.

How much more now, we are more advanced....your northern brothers are never
good soldiers, they rely heavily on numerical
strength.

Just look at this picture where northerners troops were annihilated to the last man.

quote author=eldoradoxx post=112493144]President Buhari needs to as a matter of urgency deploy troops to the East on a special military operation to restore law and order in the East. Why is this government failing to handle little issues like a band of ragtag area boys giving the security agencies in the East tough time. The East urgently needs operation python dance 3 to wipe the East of the remaining criminal elements who escaped the superior fire power of the military during Python dance 2 during which Nnamdi Kanu was smoked out from his father's house in 2017.
You are a fool to wish another war on ndi Igbo. That first war cost us more and we lost more. Note, we ae yet to recover from it, adaka.
Do you think war is by killing your own people in the name of UGM? Think bro. The innocent will die, and at the end you may not even be alive to witness the end. Only fools will toe the part of conflict to solve a problem today. Ndi Igbo si, no' ozommena, onye nzuzu nore na ko bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Igbofam: 9:42pm On May 03, 2022
Grandmeister:

Ewu Gambia! So if obi didn’t say anything about UGM then his political ambition is not valid? Again I say egbe Eluigwe gbawaa opotokiri gi!

Ndi umu ewu so Peter Obi will not longer also be President to igboland okwaya?

If something happens in the north he would be quick to condemn it but look his own backyard ooo his own village.

You are just a complete afoanu

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by UNDFTD: 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
Nova1988:

I did not say what the guy was saying is a lie, I only pointed out the fact that he's and illiterate and can't even speak good English. i never commented on the truthfulness of his statement.

Then the questions is what has his mastery of the spoken language got to do with what he was saying? Absolutely NOTHING! You see sometimes, some of us like to major in the minor and minor in the major. In essence, we like to focus more attention on things that does not matter and lose sight of what really matters.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by UNDFTD: 10:00pm On May 03, 2022
Nova1988:

how am I lying?

Google is your friend.

I want you to show me that Buhari attended University of Pennsylvania as a student like you alluded to. It's your responsibility to present your evidence so that it leaves no doubt in peoples' mind what you're talking about. Please, show me...I am waiting.
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Bridget95(f): 10:00pm On May 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one never eat this evening. Open ya mouth. grin grin grin
sabo
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

Ndi umu ewu so Peter Obi will not longer also be President to igboland okwaya?

If something happens in the north he would be quick to condemn it but look his own backyard ooo his own village.

You are just a complete afoanu
Ị wụ ezigbo ajị buusu. When obi take chook mouth for north matter? Una want a saint without blemish from Igbo land as if the rest of the country abide by the same rule. Asụ anwụrụ.
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Nova1988(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2022
UNDFTD:

I want you to show me that Buhari attended University of Pennsylvania as a student like you alluded to. It's your responsibility to present your evidence so that it leaves no doubt in peoples' mind what you're talking about. Please, show me...I am waiting.

his education is extensive he went to multiple schools in four differnt countries, Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by UNDFTD: 10:51pm On May 03, 2022
Nova1988:

his education is extensive he went to multiple schools in four differnt countries, Google is your friend.

You are just a typical Nigerian who has no facts to back up his spurious claims and resorts to innuendos. If you have any evidence put it up or shut up! Incase, you do not know, there's a HUGE difference between attending a military training, which lasts for upto six months and not more than a year in some cases and having an education at a University. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning, which Buhari totally lacks. Show me your evidence that your Presidiot, B0K0HARI, attended University of Pennsylvania to get an education as a student?
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Nova1988(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2022
UNDFTD:

A typical Nigerian who has no facts to back up his spurious claims and what does he resort to? Weaving and dodging! If you have any evidence put it up or shut up! Show me your evidence that your Presidiot, B0K0HARI, attended University of Pennsylvania as a student.

I hate arguing with ignorant people.

US army war college is in Pennsylvania. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by UNDFTD: 11:11pm On May 03, 2022
Nova1988:

I hate arguing with ignorant people.

US army war college is in Pennsylvania. grin

You are the one who is ignorant and a LIAR at that. How can you lie and say that B0K0HARI attended University of Pennsylvania? US Army War College is NOT University of Pennsylvania you ding bat. Besides, he went for a year training and NOT to get any education which he completely lacks. Your Presidiot does NOT have the mental capacity to attend a University to get any formal education.
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by ndo2: 11:41pm On May 03, 2022
The cowards ran away.
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Gfash22(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2022
Mugu...Mumu man...so you have to kill yourself so that you can have your nation. Quote me, in the next 100 years you will never get it with this approach. So you think the world is not watching you people's foolishness. Bros go pray for wisdom.

Nevertheless, I repeat e no go better for IPOB and anyone supporting its evil

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2022
You want them the ESN/UGM miscreant to kill all of us
VillagePipu:

Propaganda indeed. There was one ipob fool on Nairaland like you, it was when UGM visited his family and killed his uncle that he regained his senses.

I personally feel Buhari should withdraw all security agents from the South East for just 3 months let UGM take over.
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Igbofam: 12:08am On May 04, 2022
Grandmeister:

Ị wụ ezigbo ajị buusu. When obi take chook mouth for north matter? Una want a saint without blemish from Igbo land as if the rest of the country abide by the same rule. Asụ anwụrụ.

Agwo... So it's no longer Biafra or death?

Ikpere ewu
Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by Gfash22(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2022
Mumu man...Una no dey use Una brain. You dey kill urself because you want your own nation...na u still dey talk sey you want be president. How u go take do am. How person go take you seriously.

WowSweetGuy:
Anything wey dey pain u were igbos dey go continue to haunt you until e kill u

Bloody bargar

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by OmoEpe(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2022
A psychatric hospital needs to be set up in every local Govt in Biafra land. It seems the sanity rate among those miscreants is less than 5%

Unfortunately it is the inherited hatred and bitterness among Biafranistan that caused it

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by VillagePipu: 12:56am On May 04, 2022
Kingsley1000:

You want them the ESN/UGM miscreant to kill all of us

You can choose to sit down, cry marginalisation and allow UGM kill you or you form community vigilantes like Bakassi boys and kill the hell out of the UGM bastards.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) by mecussey(m): 1:53am On May 04, 2022
VillagePipu:

Propaganda indeed. There was one ipob fool on Nairaland like you, it was when UGM visited his family and killed his uncle that he regained his senses.

I personally feel Buhari should withdraw all security agents from the South East for just 3 months let UGM take over.

I wish too but somehow, Nigeria is just afraid of igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Ayiri Emami Greeting Dignitaries At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.