Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay (61613 Views)

Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child / Paul Pogba Celebrates His Wife Zulay On Her 28th Birthday (photos) / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by koolaid87: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
until the woman go divorce am take half of his wealth,black footballers never learn, I no say make you no date white ,but to marry them, absolutely no

Perhaps she don sign the steel prenup contract

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by bigdammyj: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
Noted
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by PussyMiner: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
I don't get it... PAUL or PAULRAHAM?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by zombieTRACKER: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Ignorance.

So, Ronaldo doesn't support his children now? Some of you just type things ignorantly.

I don't know the reason(s) Ronaldo has refused to marry, but I'm hell sure it's not because of the fear of child support in case of divorce.

You can lose half of your asset in case of a divorce
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by drnoel: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
until the woman go divorce am take half of his wealth,black footballers never learn, I no say make you no date white ,but to marry them, absolutely no

Prenup dey na. Most of em are no longer fools

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by zombieTRACKER: 10:46am On May 04, 2022
koolaid87:

Perhaps she don sign the steel prenup contract

she no go gree
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by snoopz: 10:46am On May 04, 2022
Na money dey make her adorable, if Pogba wise make he no marry her, make him just dey shoot make she dey deliver just like ororo

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Udemzy05: 10:46am On May 04, 2022
Whenever a black footballer marries a white woman,you will be hearing all kinds of shit talk.

Instead of making it look as if all white woman married to a black footballer are evil, tell your black footballers to do the pre-nuptial agreement.

Haba

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by WizkidNews: 10:46am On May 04, 2022
A blonde woman is not Latina.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by IDIOTmoderators: 10:47am On May 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

In most of this white countries if your live-in partner stays with you for a certain number of years she will be legally consider your wife she will be entitled to what a wife will be entitled to either she has kid for you or not

You can Google ronaldinho case
It is called common law.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by cunny88(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Ignorance.

So, Ronaldo doesn't support his children now? Some of you just type things ignorantly.

I don't know the reason(s) Ronaldo has refused to marry, but I'm hell sure it's not because of the fear of child support in case of divorce.
it's way more than child support, in the event of divorce the woman takes away a considerable part of hard earned money. U can ask Bill Gates, jeff bezoz and Roman abramovic what divorce cost dem

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by oluwaseyi0: 10:48am On May 04, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

It is called common law.

Exactly

Either way men are damned

With or without marriage

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Dondar: 10:49am On May 04, 2022
Alhaji pogba grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Once black athlete get money na to do dread marry white
shey kante do dread .

Stop dey generalize..
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by 2braithe: 10:53am On May 04, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Ignorance.

I think he meant the alimony, sharing of property and stuffs.

Seems you don't know how men fear divorce abroad.Let pogba's wife divorce him and see how her name will enter forbes list among rich women.

The reason Will Smith couldn't divorce his wife was because under Californian law,he will lose 50% of his wealth to her.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Blakpot: 10:54am On May 04, 2022
Flop
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2022
WizkidNews:
A blonde woman is not Latina.
are there no blondes in southern American countries..

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Temptee101(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2022
She doesn't look genuine.

Her smile no pure self.

I fear for pogba o

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by HazardAwka(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
shey kante do dread .

Stop dey generalize..
Kante married a white woman too
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2022
HazardAwka:
Kante married a white woman too
I have no idea..
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Banbanna(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2022
Am not saying generally, but it's becoming common among these sports stars to go white instead of their racial kind when they start hitting it big. It's like some kind of validation that they've arrived or in some elite class.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by HazardAwka(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
I have no idea..
He married a divorcee
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by uthlaw: 10:58am On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na him get d money, no b ur own!
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by 2braithe: 10:58am On May 04, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

she no go gree

You won't put it up to her early.
You tell her about a month to your wedding.That way,she won't want to cancel the wedding.If she protests, she can be guilt-tripped by saying "So you're planning for us to divorce later so you can take my wealth?"

Scope plenty bro.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2022
HazardAwka:
He married a divorcee
who??

Kante
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by BRATISLAVA: 11:00am On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:
Show me one internationally known "white" athlete that has a black wife.. Take all the time you need.

Uibo.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by bluefilm: 11:01am On May 04, 2022
Wow!

Je ne savais pas que sa femme est une femme blanche !
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Paulianfa(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2022
His wife is a terrorist
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by HazardAwka(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2022
Banbanna:
Am not saying generally, but it's becoming common among these sports stars to go white instead of their racial kind when they start hitting it big. It's like some kind of validation that they've arrived or in some elite class.
Kanté
Pogba
Abraham
Mikel Obi
Alphonso Davies etc
Black guys with white ladies, I feel they do marry them to bear white kids sad

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:
Show me one internationally known "white" athlete that has a black wife.. Take all the time you need.

Unfortunately, famous white lads don't go for a black wife. But blacks out of inferiority complex, jump on whites like say na jackpot.

Naso two Brits with heavy bad breathe approached me in a club here in England, and I'm sure in their head black guys are desperate and doesn't care. Omo naso I do same shakara wey those ones wey be like fish inside water dey do for we Boyz lol

I can't come and kill myself unto bad breathe all because you na oyibo.

16 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Okobola146: 11:04am On May 04, 2022
Help2020:
NON BE THIS GUY AGENT DIE FEW DAYS AGO? HE HAS MOVED ON LIKE THAT?
before nko? Na him kill am? My only problem be sey since pogba begin fok this girl him career just nosedived, the girl just carry bad luck come for am with Ghana must go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment / This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.