Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

"Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday (1136 Views)

MC Tagwaye Celebrates Tein Jack-rich As He Marks Birthday / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence / “You Go Pay Something”-Wizkid Tells Basketmouth As He Begs For A 30secs Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2022
Nigerian Comedian, Bright Okpocha, popularly known as Basketmouth, celebrates his daughter's birthday with beautiful pictures of himself and her.
The beautiful young girl, Amy Okpocha, has made
her father come out to warn parents of any boy to stay out of his daughter's way.

With the occurrence of illicit behaviours amongst young teenagers, the father of the beautiful birthday girl says guns won't help in this situation, as Nuclear Bomb will do the work so parents should please warn their sons.

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2022/05/basketmouth-celebrates-daughters.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 03, 2022
Train your daughter well.
Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by Malory: 6:41pm On May 03, 2022
Or should we say warn your daughter against being an urgent 5k girl
Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by Tony4988(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2022
Warn your daughter
Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by dawnomike(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday to her... May she not reap the fruit of the seed her dad sold into single ladies as a bachelor. Amen!
Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by decatalyst(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
Train your daughter well.

And she will not depart from it.
Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 03, 2022
You know whether boys for school don disvirgin her?Some private schools na another brothel.

1 Like

Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 11:10pm On May 03, 2022
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to her... May she not reap the fruit of the seed her dad sold into single ladies as a bachelor. Amen!
I hope you would shout a resounding "amen"when same prayer is made for your daughter in the near future. Pls don't drag the innocent girl into her father's actions or inactions.
Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by pretydiva(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2022
Hbd pretty one
Re: "Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m Proud Of What I Have Achieved At My Age- Destiny Etiko Celebrates 33rd Birth / Actress Destiny Etiko Marvels At The Transformation Of Her Multi-million Naira M / I Don’t Like The Idea Of My Friends Dating Younger Guys - Yetunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.