Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

CHRISTAINS BEWARE! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTAINS BEWARE! (461 Views)

Why It Is Wrong For Christains To Pay Tithes / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Why Do Christains Want To Force Religion Down The Throat Of There Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Alienhunter: 7:24pm On May 03, 2022
Hello,

Here's a question: a half-educated person or a complete illetrate, who do you think is easier to educate?

If you picked the complete illetrate, you are correct. The half-educated person would be claiming I-already-know-whats-up instead of just learning. But the illetrate would be humble, making your work easier.

A Christian is just like that half-educated person. They have been exposed to Jesus Christ, the truth. They have been exposed to the Bible, the book from those that God officially chose to deal with. So, the Christian quotes the Bible, claims Jesus, and consider everything else wrong. If you hear people call Christians hypocrites, it's not just for pretending etcetera, it is your way of seeing life. As a legit Christian, you are automatically a hypocrite unless you betray the Christian way of seeing life. Notice that some Christains don't really reason like Christians or take the Bible too seriously? These are the golden exceptions that can be educated. As for everyone else, you will not believe that these statements apply to you as a Christian:

"Lukewarm....I will spit you out"
"He came among his own but they knew him not"
"Idol worshippers"
"They will say Lord, lord, and I will say get away from me, you workers of iniquity"

These things sound strange, but rest assured it's fact. If you are privileged to know God personally, you will be shocked that Christians are primarily THE enemies of God today. Not that they mean to be, but God's truth was corrupted long ago and practically turned upside down. God would easily make the corrections today if not for that half-educated attitude that prevents Christains from learnning. So, just like the Jews and Pharisees, Christians view corrections as lies from the devil and reject, rather than embrace the full truth. Do you see the twist, the problem? If the truth was not compromised, Christians would be fine. But the full truth has long been lost. You carry a book of half-truth mixed with toxic lies. That's why you are half-educated and often stand against God without realizing it.

Now what is an example of an illetrate? You see that man below, he is a proper juju man. He calls God Olodumare, a supreme being of the universe. He does not feel entitled to God, he feels like a distant subject of the almighty. He has a great deal of respect for Olodumare. If per chance Olodumare reached out to correct his ideology, he would feel so honored. He would listen, learn, and never antagonize the almighty. He would not murder a "Jesus Christ" figure. So in the end, he has a better chance with God than the Jews, Pharisees, Saducees, Atheists, and especially Christians who are half-educated and fighting off the corrections, the full truth. If you have ears, hear.

Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On May 03, 2022
Alienhunter, so what exactly is the reason behind this post of yours? undecided
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:41pm On May 03, 2022
You did well. I like you to refer to some quotes

He that knows not and knows he knows not is wise, teach him and he/she will grow in wisdom.

He that thinks he knows but knows not is a fool. Give him/her knowledge and it would be trampled upon
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Alienhunter: 9:34pm On May 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:

That is a foolish question. The post clearly ends with "if you have ears, hear"

So if you want to ask a specific question, you ask that. I have not written anything for trivial minds or passive comments.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Maynman: 9:44pm On May 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Hypocrite. You are using someone’s else cursed labor, so pathetic cheesy
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On May 03, 2022
Alienhunter:

So if you want to ask a specific question, you ask that. I have not written anything for trivial minds or passive comments.
Hear what exactly? undecided
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Maynman: 9:47pm On May 03, 2022
Alienhunter:

Ignore the junkie.
She said that working to make a living is a sin.

Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Maynman: 9:48pm On May 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hear what exactly? undecided

You don’t want to work for perishable foods, but you can’t consume perishable foods with your big mouth abi cheesy
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

Hypocrite. You are using someone’s else cursed labor, so pathetic cheesy
Ignore Kobo kobo. Trust me, he's not worth the attention. At first, your impression is that his composition is good...but far from it. He's craves attention by misquoting the scriptures. He go start to misyarn after you decide to respond. He's a 'Freeze' 'wanna be'...cept e dumb!
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Maynman: 7:03am On May 04, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Ignore Kobo kobo. Trust me, he's not worth the attention. At first, your impression is that his composition is good...but far from it. He's craves attention by misquoting the scriptures. He go start to misyarn after you decide to respond. He's a 'Freeze' 'wanna be'...cept e dumb!

The junkie na woman.
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

The junkie na woman.
Eeyah!· cry
Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by oteneaaron(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2022
Alienhunter:
Hello,

Here's a question: a half-educated person or a complete illetrate, who do you think is easier to educate?

If you picked the complete illetrate, you are correct. The half-educated person would be claiming I-already-know-whats-up instead of just learning. But the illetrate would be humble, making your work easier.

A Christian is just like that half-educated person. They have been exposed to Jesus Christ, the truth. They have been exposed to the Bible, the book from those that God officially chose to deal with. So, the Christian quotes the Bible, claims Jesus, and consider everything else wrong. If you hear people call Christians hypocrites, it's not just for pretending etcetera, it is your way of seeing life. As a legit Christian, you are automatically a hypocrite unless you betray the Christian way of seeing life. Notice that some Christains don't really reason like Christians or take the Bible too seriously? These are the golden exceptions that can be educated. As for everyone else, you will not believe that these statements apply to you as a Christian:

"Lukewarm....I will spit you out"
"He came among his own but they knew him not"
"Idol worshippers"
"They will say Lord, lord, and I will say get away from me, you workers of iniquity"

These things sound strange, but rest assured it's fact. If you are privileged to know God personally, you will be shocked that Christians are primarily THE enemies of God today. Not that they mean to be, but God's truth was corrupted long ago and practically turned upside down. God would easily make the corrections today if not for that half-educated attitude that prevents Christains from learnning. So, just like the Jews and Pharisees, Christians view corrections as lies from the devil and reject, rather than embrace the full truth. Do you see the twist, the problem? If the truth was not compromised, Christians would be fine. But the full truth has long been lost. You carry a book of half-truth mixed with toxic lies. That's why you are half-educated and often stand against God without realizing it.

Now what is an example of an illetrate? You see that man below, he is a proper juju man. He calls God Olodumare, a supreme being of the universe. He does not feel entitled to God, he feels like a distant subject of the almighty. He has a great deal of respect for Olodumare. If per chance Olodumare reached out to correct his ideology, he would feel so honored. He would listen, learn, and never antagonize the almighty. He would not murder a "Jesus Christ" figure. So in the end, he has a better chance with God than the Jews, Pharisees, Saducees, Atheists, and especially Christians who are half-educated and fighting off the corrections, the full truth. If you have ears, hear.

This is very true.

It so unfortunate that materialistic Christianity won the war against gnostic spiritualist Christianity during the first century.

What we have been looking for in sokoto has always been inside our sokoto.

We must look inwards and stop looking for something outside ourselves.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTAINS BEWARE! by peterincredible: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
oteneaaron:

This is very true.

It so unfortunate that materialistic Christianity won the war against gnostic spiritualist Christianity during the first century.

What we have been looking for in sokoto has always been inside our sokoto.

We must look inwards and stop looking for something outside ourselves.
Bros the thing that pain me the most is that if Christians can be open minded and read history of their religion dey will weep terribly because Christianity has been basterdise long long ago and the funny thing is that they are not open minded to read other spiritual books and and history books all they know is the Bible the rest (other spiritual) book are all lies I weep for christianity

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Case Is Different By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / No Job, Even If It's Menial,no Helper Thank You Jah. Rip In Advance. / Why You Should Stop Arguing With Atheists Whether God Exists Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.