Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! (262 Views)

Part 2: Hallelu YAH! YAH's Salvation Is Worthy. / God Is Worthy Of Our Praise / Have You Praised God Today? (One Hundred and Fifty Five names of God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! by xproducer: 7:27pm On May 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2U7ffUM5Ec

"Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord." - Jeremiah 23:24

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" - Jeremiah 32:27

“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.” - Psalm 19: 1-11

“And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.” - Luke 19:37-40

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass. Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word: Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl: Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.” – Psalm 148
Re: GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! by RoyalBlu(f): 8:00pm On May 03, 2022
Glory!!!

Oghenefejiro!
All day, everyday!
Re: GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On May 03, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Glory!!!

Oghenefejiro!
All day, everyday!
Indeed God is worthy to be Praised but before you get carried away, Jesus Christ said, in John 5 vs 41 - 42 , " I do not desire praises from men" undecided

God never asked, neither did Jesus Christ command men to praise Him. So if you are under some opinion that God somehow needs you to praise Him or that praising Him blows His head up causing Him to open Heaven's gates to bless you, I am afraid you have been deceived by the lies of men. undecided

No amount of what you call praise and worship will cause God to change His mind in your behalf. The only way to get God to do that which He promised, the only way to Honor God is through obedience- specifically continuous submission to and obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings(and commandments) , God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! by Maynman: 10:51pm On May 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Indeed God is worthy to be Praised but before you get carried away, Jesus Christ said, in John 5 vs 41 - 42 , " I do not desire praises from men" undecided

God never asked, neither did Jesus Christ command men to praise Him. So if you are under some opinion that God somehow needs you to praise Him or that praising Him blows His head up causing Him to open Heaven's gates to bless you, I am afraid you have been deceived by the lies of men. undecided

No amount of what you call praise and worship will cause God to change His mind in your behalf. The only way to get God to do that which He promised, the only way to Honor God is through obedience- specifically continuous submission to and obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings(and commandments) , God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Didn’t David influence God decisions with prayers, rituals and sacrifices?
Re: GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! by xproducer: 5:44am On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:

----

I humbly, yet assertively suggest that you read the Holy Bible in it's entirety... do you even believe the comments you make?

Those who are the Lord's by His grace are not saved by their works/obedience (Ephesians 2:5-8 ), but rather obey His commandments and praise and worship GOD by His grace and the Almighty HOLY SPIRIT because they are saved and love Him! (John 14:15)

"Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works." - James 2:18

+++++++++

"And the priests waited on their offices: the Levites also with instruments of musick of the Lord, which David the king had made to praise the Lord, because his mercy endureth for ever, when David praised by their ministry; and the priests sounded trumpets before them, and all Israel stood." - 2 Chronicles 7:6

"I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good." - Psalm 54:6

"Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely." - Psalm 147:1

+++

The Magi - wise men from the east [India, Persia/Iran and Arabia] - appear to be the first to have worshipped the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST upon His birth / first arrival to this world:

"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him : and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh." - Matthew 2:11

"Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God." - Matthew 14:33

See other instances of those who believe/d in the Lord JESUS by His grace who worshipped Him - Matthew 8:2, Matthew 9:18, Matthew 15:25, Matthew 28:9, Matthew 28:17, Mark 5:5-7, Luke 24:52, John 9:38, Revelation 5:14...

Make no mistake... all will worship GOD / The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST when He returns... GOD Is worthy to be praised!

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
Re: GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! by Kobojunkie: 5:55am On May 04, 2022
xproducer:
1. "And the priests waited on their offices: the Levites also with instruments of musick of the Lord, which David the king had made to praise the Lord, because his mercy endureth for ever, when David praised by their ministry; and the priests sounded trumpets before them, and all Israel stood." - 2 Chronicles 7:6

"I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good." - Psalm 54:6

"Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely." - Psalm 147:1

+++

2. The Magi - wise men from the east [India, Persia/Iran and Arabia] - appear to be the first to have worshipped the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST upon His birth / first arrival to this world:

"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: [/b]and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh." - Matthew 2:11

"Then they that were in the ship came [b]and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
" - Matthew 14:33

See other instances of those who believe/d in the Lord JESUS by His grace who worshipped Him - Matthew 8:2, Matthew 9:18, Matthew 15:25, Matthew 28:9, Matthew 28:17, Mark 5:5-7, Luke 24:52, John 9:38, Revelation 5:14...

Make no mistake... all will worship GOD / The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST when He returns... GOD Is worthy to be praised!

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

1. Did Jesus Christ somewhere instruct you to do as those of God's Old Covenant did? Is that why, while addressing issues that pertain to God's Law, Jesus Christ, that you quote from the Old Law and it's observant? undecided

What you insinuating by your post here amounts to trying to convince someone who lives in, say, Ghana, to live instead according to the constitution of Nigeria. It is foolishness, don't you think? undecided

2. But according to Jesus Christ, those who belong to Him, are not those who take their examples from others, nor are they those who do as He, Jesus Christ did, but instead they are those who live in submission to, and obedience of His very teachings(and commandments), that which constitutes God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 14 undecided

It is foolishness to live as a citizen of the Kingdom of God while abiding instead by the constitution that applies to those living in the Land of Canaan. undecided

Re: GOD Is Worthy To Be Praised! by xproducer: 6:01am On May 04, 2022
+++

I almost forgot with whom I attempted to engage... you do not understand, but I pray that by GOD's mercies you do.

In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;” - 2 Timothy 2:25

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigerian Children, Youths And Parents / Peter Obi 2023 Election, Visit Dunamis Church Ahead Of Presidential Election / Forget About Going To Church And Being Religious, Will You Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.