Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,967 members, 7,848,914 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops (18854 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Drsnives(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2022
Bullhari again
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:14pm On May 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
I don't understand why soldiers will be running away from a ragtag terrorists.If you see some this Islamic terrorists physically,they are like those aboki boys that sells sugarcane and push wheelbarrows and buys condemn irons.
These ones have nothing to lose, and drugs to gain. Some dont even know what they are killing for. Don't underestimate them. They also have sponsors and weapons that our corruption has not allowed the soldiers to get.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
I don't understand why soldiers will be running away from a ragtag terrorists.If you see some this Islamic terrorists physically,they are like those aboki boys that sells sugarcane and push wheelbarrows and buys condemn irons.

Dont underestimate someone trained to handle a gun.. he will shoot u bro
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by kingyakos: 10:22pm On May 03, 2022
Don't call army again whenever Boko, ISWAP or herdsmen attack any community, put your call direct to buhari so he will call the security thiefs on a close door meeting as usual

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by zirrah217: 10:25pm On May 03, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
dannie00739: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends. Very fast loaiding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Mrpojj(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2022
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Litmus: 10:28pm On May 03, 2022
By Troop they probably mean 5 soldiers.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Mokason288(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Where did you see them
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 03, 2022
Revolution2022:

Bros person way get superior firepower pass you is very powerful no matter his stature
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Torbez383: 10:32pm On May 03, 2022
Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com
KushLyon15: I noticed the site is now very fast. I just registed on the forum . Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. Up Ghana.com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by UNDFTD: 10:32pm On May 03, 2022
oshozondii:

Kautukari, a community in Chibok LGA of Borno state, is currently under attack by suspected fighters of the Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP).

A resident told TheCable the insurgents invaded the community around 6pm on Tuesday and started shooting randomly.

The suspected ISWAP fighters are reportedly setting houses ablaze while locals are fleeing into the bush for safety.

Soldiers stationed at a military forward operation base (FOB) in Kada, just 2km away from Kautukari, were said to have been dislodged.

TheCable, however, understands that troops have been mobilised from the army’s 117 battalions in Chibok town to the area.

Kautukari is 17km away from Chibok town.
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-insurgents-attack-chibok-community-dislodge-troops/amp

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=750048046364194&id=100040770155014

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7396663393709139&id=100000966542113

Now, I am waiting to see how your so gallant men would show their gallantry and repel this invasion by their terrorist Fulani brethren. Crazy a$$ mother 4uckers everywhere.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Perfect description,and worse of all Dem(bandit) no get proper training on how to fire clean shot,most na blind spot and reckless shooting.

That is why they are deadly. An untrained militia with a rifle is worse than a zombie in those horror movies
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by UNDFTD: 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
Torbez383:
Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com

I hope their site would not be like this platform that continuously restricts rights to FREE speech. I will check it out.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Angelfrost(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
Army will strongly deny it tomorrow... Just you wait!
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by msrcusgarvey6(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2022
Then Stop mocking Putin and laughing at his dead generals. May be their deaths save their infantry not even CIVILIANS
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Originalsly: 10:50pm On May 03, 2022
poshestmina:

No single day without bad news and .

Which country doesn't have bad every day? Name one ... just one. If you don't want to read bad news why keep poking your nose in the same place everyday? ... and expecting a different result?

@ topic ..... mercenaries need to be brought in to end this madness... but then.... any such move would be blocked since the ones behind the killings and kidnappings are higher ups in the military in collusion with politicians.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by okechuks22: 10:55pm On May 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
they only have power in innocent civilians
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by sirp9898(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2022
This news ehh
Ipob y nw
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by paddock: 11:01pm On May 03, 2022
nkemoma:
The North is safe.. Just some few business men coming to pick their commodities to sell to the highest bidders.

Islamabad

cool
nkemoma:
The North is safe.. Just some few business men coming to pick their commodities to sell to the highest bidders.

Islamabad

U get talent

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Brushstrokes20: 11:02pm On May 03, 2022
Under the very nose of some lifeless general that promised to lead the war from the front but is no where to be found! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Taba21: 11:04pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Under the inept Buhari Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world

The most worse scenario is coming if a general cannot do a thing who else
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Lastmankc(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2022
Can you imagine? instead to called them terrorists,they are calling them Iswap fighters?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Sunnyja: 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Why don't you join the army and fight them yourself
How can a soldier even be motivated to fight right now in this country? There are reports that the terrorists who kidnapped scores of passengers on the Kaduna - Abuja railway are demanding for their commanders and financiers to be released. If that is done attacks will once more increase and you still expect soldiers to continue to fight the people that will eventually find their out of prisons when eventually caught!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2022
poshestmina:
This regime has made bad news an everyday thing.
No single day without bad news and .

I can only pray it doesn't get to 'my turn ' anytime soon sad.

This terrorists have access to unlimited Sophisticated weapons and funds and of course plenty 'willing workforce' down to the grassroots.

Hmmmm.

Why won't they run?
Them no be human being?

our soldiers always run away from any group who are armed and angry.
name it.
the army runs away from nurtw
runs from boko
runs from herdsmen
runs from esn
runs from militants
even me,if i vex carry gun,they will run from me
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by techWriter3: 11:16pm On May 03, 2022
Under the inept politicians Nigerians is now officially the most dangerous spots in the country
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by exclusivejane(f): 11:28pm On May 03, 2022
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Price=165k
Location = Owerri

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 03, 2022
When ll these end?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by ComeToJesus: 12:00am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:

But they carry automatic weapons that can make your military pee in their panties..
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Bruno531(m): 12:34am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
if it is you, why won't you run? People that will likely came with sophisticated weapons and have large number than the soldier's station there..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / Breaking News: Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Spokesman Abul Qaqa / Only Lagos Can Survive Without Oil – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.