Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Stat Since Turning 30 Is Ridiculous - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Stat Since Turning 30 Is Ridiculous (316 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old / Trending: Lionel Messi Vs C. Ronaldo Stat This Season / See Trophies Won By Cristiano Ronaldo Since Turning 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Stat Since Turning 30 Is Ridiculous by kenzysmith: 8:37pm On May 03, 2022
When player clock 30 they just go to adverage teams and play for some years and score few goals and retire the likes of henry,mutu, van pepsi, niestoroy, even roney went to everton at just 31 and went to usa and then to derby before he called it a day. But since ronaldo clock 30 he has hit an astonishing 350 goals and 82 assist. Even dider droga didnt reach that figure all his career. The likes of zindane and okocha retire at d age of 33 and 34 respectful but at 37 ronaldo is in a big club and he has hit 24goals across all competition. If any young player had dat figure d hyping no be here. At 37 manutd fans are scared ronaldo will dump manutd for a champoins league team. In football ronaldo is d greatest of all time he has proven himself in the top 3 leagues in world football the guy is writing is own scripts baba did it for portugal. Baba deliver for madrid, baba deliver for juvetus baba deliver for manutd. I pray bayern sign ronaldo as lewa replacement.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stat Since Turning 30 Is Ridiculous by doctorexcel: 9:17pm On May 03, 2022
All hail King Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stat Since Turning 30 Is Ridiculous by eldervine: 10:05pm On May 03, 2022
Though am a chelsea fan you cant help but appreciate what ORORO has done and is still doing. I wish he had gone to man city instead of man u. Tinz like dis are why you are advised to make decisions with ur head and not ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stat Since Turning 30 Is Ridiculous by kenzysmith: 10:52pm On May 03, 2022
eldervine:
Though am a chelsea fan you cant help but appreciate what ORORO has done and is still doing. I wish he had gone to man city instead of man u. Tinz like dis are why you are advised to make decisions with ur head and not ur heart.
if dew tell u say ronaldo no regret going to city na big lie. If no b fergurson baba for done day on 48goals by now in all competitions baloon dor or for done over sure. If pep mistakenly dial baba number na 2secs baba dey ethihad. He was even prepare to collect 220 per week to show u baba is after greatness than money. To me ronaldo staying at manutd nxt season and ten hang will want to rebuild not win. So i ronaldo going to either bayern or madrid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NFF Announce Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Coach / Ticket Successful / +40 Odds Vip Football Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.