Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) (60493 Views)

N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Treadway: 6:14pm On May 10, 2022
Taiggarr:

That's the problem with this young boys and girls of today .

There wasn't the kind of insecurity we have today in 1999 till 2009/2010..

How come prices of ALL commodities and food has been in the increase since then?

It's NO PRESIDENT'S fault..

Pls be COGNITIVE Abeg..

The Presidency doesn't do farming..

If after all the policies they put in place,and the CITIZENRY refuses to embrace farming because of it not being easy and not getting quick profits, NOTHING will change in that regard...
Mr. no one is stopping you. Head to the farm! Talking about logic in an illogical setting. Someone mentioned a significant and valid point, insecurity, and a supposed logical person downplayed that, like you dont read the news even if you don't live in the country. So the almost constant attack and bloodletting of farmers gracing this forum weekly is an incentive for ppl to swoon the farming occupation. Put your phone away and head to the farm Mr.

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Gainman: 6:17pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Even if there's no better man yet, don't vote osinbajo or any apc candidate. Suffer no dey taya you ?
info vote for personality not party. Though Osibanjo is from APC but I don't see him running d govt in APC way. Thank God Tinubu can't be his godfather again. If Osibanjo turn to be Nigeria president and still run it like Buhari. This shows no person fit run this country again. Presently he is handicapped because of Buhari cabalize govt. Osibanjo can't be Nigeria president and ASUU is on strike because he knows d value of education
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Asianjollof007: 6:29pm On May 10, 2022
Gainman:
info vote for personality not party. Though Osibanjo is from APC but I don't see him running d govt in APC way. Thank God Tinubu can't be his godfather again. If Osibanjo turn to be Nigeria president and still run it like Buhari. This shows no person fit run this country again. Presently he is handicapped because of Buhari cabalize govt. Osibanjo can't be Nigeria president and ASUU is on strike because he knows d value of education

Guy, it's not about party because if i see a better candidate under apc i will support him. After 8 years of calamities, why should we vote osinbajo again fgs? Same man saying he would continue from where buhari stopped, God abeg nigerians no dey learn.

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Spherical77(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Guy, it's not about party because if i see a better candidate under apc i will support him. After 8 years of calamities, why should we vote osinbajo again fgs? Same man saying he would continue from where buhari stopped, God abeg nigerians no dey learn.
Who should we vote for?
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Felabrity: 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
Taiggarr:

Okay...

thunder fire Buhari

Reply make I see
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Asianjollof007: 6:39pm On May 10, 2022
Spherical77:
Who should we vote for?

Whoever you want.
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Samfloxin(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

My location here in the ancient city of Benin where the King is truely king is 33,000

33,000 I gave my baby sister to purchase one yesterday
This rice still dey? It used to be a very good quality rice then.

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Asianjollof007: 6:41pm On May 10, 2022
Felabrity:
thunder fire Buhari

Reply make I see
Felabrity:
thunder fire Buhari

Reply make I see
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Felabrity: 6:42pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Dem don ban the bst
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Bbbw: 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
High
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by saintkeppy(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
Princepioneer:
. Which brand of Rice is currently the best foreign rice? cool cool? I mean foreign rice oo not High grade local brands..

Original Marori Benz premium Quality parboiled Rice should be okay.

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Asianjollof007: 6:51pm On May 10, 2022
Felabrity:
Dem don ban the bst
That guy na mumu
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Princepioneer(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
saintkeppy:

Original Marori Benz should be okay.
Any idea on price of 50kg of the brand??
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Okobola146: 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
Foodstuffstore:
how much is bag of rice in your location

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala doesn't buy in bags, he only buys cups of rice
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by saintkeppy(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
Princepioneer:
Any idea on price of 50kg of the brand??

Sorry, don't know the current price now, it used to be 25K like few months ago. I will confirm from my neighbour who deals with wholesale food stuff, then I will get back to you.

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by saintkeppy(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2022
Okobola146:

grin Lol
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by RealTalker02: 7:22pm On May 10, 2022
Olam09:
The price is dropping kind of.

Exactly. With 13 or 14 k , one would get half bag
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by lalasticlala(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2022
Okobola146:

Chai!!! Lol

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 10, 2022
Foodstuffstore:

Thanks for reading , do you know you can buy foodstuffs like Rice, Beans, yam etc and pay later or installment, all of you have to order is download swipe pay app on play store or google play store after that you can buy foodstuff from us and pay Later

https://foodstuff.store/shop

I bought half bag of marori Benz for 19k! Which way Naija ooo
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by yetunsbay(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2022
My Aroso ! My Rice !
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by slowice(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2022
Oga there's no 50kg rice for 23k in port harcourt.... You are lying. Even the ones that has little amount of stones in them cost more than 23k.

I bought mama pride last month from big time wholesaler for 28k
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Princepioneer(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2022
saintkeppy:

Sorry, don't know the current price now, it used to be 25K like few months ago. I will confirm from my neighbour who deals with wholesale food stuff, then I will get back to you.
Alright, bro.. cool cool cool
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by slowice(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:
So these are the things Nigeria is still battling with? Rice? Chai!!!

But here u have Yorubas gifted free rice that they are gonna eat for 8 years. The yoruba race is blessed.

Real hunger dey afonja land grin

Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Ceejay57: 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

My location here in the ancient city of Benin where the King is truely king is 33,000

33,000 I gave my baby sister to purchase one yesterday

niggar be calming down, small thing wey dem ask you come dey give us proof.
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by 77up(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:
So these are the things Nigeria is still battling with? Rice? Chai!!!

But here u have Yorubas gifted free rice that they are gonna eat for 8 years. The yoruba race is blessed.
Your people has also been gifted a liters of kerosene to be used for eternity, what a lucky people cheesy

Someone with that picture too pls grin
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by raphaeladeyele: 9:06pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by anyilalaz: 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
Bought Bull rice 50kg @ #32000 last week at Grocery bazaar shopping mall. AGBARA, OGUN STATE
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by nadico(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2022
Marori Benz sells for 39k in Enugu

Original Marori Benz should be okay.[/quote]
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Gainman: 11:15pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

so because of what he said. What do u want him to say when he is still in Buhari govt. What me I know is he will be 100% better than Buhari. This man is an all round learnard person. Buhari is clueless and he is being controlled by northern cabals. What do u think Buhari understand about Nigeria economy. He knows nothing. He closed d boarders to enrich his tribe men. Can Osibanjo try that? I am not a political party someone. I vote personality.
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by maureensylvia(f): 1:37am On May 11, 2022
I sell foreign rice for 30k
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by UncleKoboko: 6:38am On May 11, 2022
Taiggarr:

You lost your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father a long time ago .

Was it well with him and your family
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Woe betide you and your entire family and generation.
You product of a broken condom by an ugly old hag WHORÈ and a drunkard old fool.
Re: Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) by Miraclenoble(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2022
Destoned rice in my place is less that 18k presently for a bag....

Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed / See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos)