Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,035 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League (21422 Views)

Ndidi, Iheanacho’s Leicester City Promoted To Premier League / Vincent Kompany's Burnley Promoted To The Premier League / Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Beedude(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Fulham is a yoyo club. They will soon go down after one season
Look at Aston Villa and Brentford. No one gave them a chance but they still beat the big boys and survived
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Michaelbjune(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2022
I just pray that one of my favorites club ( Nott forest) Win the playoff it's has been long....

anyway there's no time to check time 9:50
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Fortunenation(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by OtemAtum: 9:51pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Chelsea wives
You mean Chelsea's husband. They know how to win us wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by OtemAtum: 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
Haymaykar:
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

And maybe Manchester United

This teams I mentioned above Will send them back to Championship �
Remove Chelsea from the list. They always beat us like 3 goal margins for the past three seasons.
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by eyexi: 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by hibeebeeking: 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
Am happy for Scot Parker.
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Ray07(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2022
Haymaykar:
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

you even get mind the type maybe Man United . . . angry

The most expensive club in Great Britain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Sunnykind(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
doctore212:
If Liverpool win I go make sure I carry 3 oloshos this night
it's up to you.
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Eiyebiokin: 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
Another 6 point for arsenal next season. They may likely win premier league oo
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by kenzysmith: 9:59pm On May 03, 2022
We need new teams like nottigham forest and clochester utd. All this fulham,bourmouth done tire us. I hope they return back as for norwich i no wan see una for epl again we done tire
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Rinoxy: 10:12pm On May 03, 2022
Pleading:
The fans will be having a filled day
FIELD day*
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by seyoops4u: 10:23pm On May 03, 2022
to me, I think Fulham enjoys going down because they will always win the Championship trophy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by jonio77: 10:44pm On May 03, 2022
I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Emmypure: 10:47pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=jonio77 post=112499958]I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent[/quote

Shebi no be person you defraud collect the gift card?
He is paying you in your own coin.
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Kingray10: 10:50pm On May 03, 2022
doctore212:
Afa, you don carry the 3 oloshos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by LollySeaSide: 10:54pm On May 03, 2022
They are just coming to say hi to EPL.
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Michael004: 11:07pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Chelsea wives
Says who?
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Megabig: 11:31pm On May 03, 2022
doctore212:
You later carry? Talk true
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Ikendiawusa: 11:31pm On May 03, 2022
Why not other unknown team because they will soon rush back to the drop zone
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Perfectbeing(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2022
For those that bet.. Use 1k to Play Bournemouth to carry EPL next season.
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Richy4(m): 5:19am On May 04, 2022
Before they went on relegation, I can't remember the name of their goal keeper... That guy can catch headings more than balls kicked with legs... No matter how you head the ball, he will surely catch it cool
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by olaolulazio(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2022
doctore212:
How was Ur night with those oloshos?

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Tundex911: 6:21am On May 04, 2022
doctore212:

Guess you fulfilled your promise??
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by JBoss25(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2022
Haymaykar:
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

Arsenal will not send anything down, stop asslicking them
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Justiceleague1: 6:44am On May 04, 2022
When they get to top division now,they will start their monkey post football again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Goalnaldo(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2022
kenzysmith:
We need new teams like nottigham forest and clochester utd. All this fulham,bourmouth done tire us. I hope they return back as for norwich i no wan see una for epl again we done tire
lol Colchester is in league two Na. As for Norwich, they will win the league with over 12 point difference. They always come back. Same as Fulham.
Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by walozanga(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2022
Massiveglory:
Those Bournemouth fans are crazy. See as they all rushed into the stadium.

My brother they can't hold their joy. It was well fought for

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League by Nobody: 7:43am On May 04, 2022
doctore212:
Mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba / Funny Nicknames For Footballers. / Ahmed Musa Arrives Super Eagles Camp, Suspends Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.