Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,502 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira (984 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by Chizoba4christ(f): 9:58pm On May 03, 2022
Good evening house. I am at a dilemma. What business can you suggest I can do with 1M asides from forex, bet Naija, POS, target market is in Lagos

Also it’s my wish to do a restaurant/open field beer parlour. What are the things I need to look out for?

Or should I keep the money to jakpa?

Your contributions will go a long way pls
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2022
That money isn't enough to japa. Not even to Ghana
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by ambale(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2022
You can invest in affiliate marketing, Real Estate agency and maybe car dealership agent.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by samwash(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
Before una dey think to Japa, first convert your money to either $£€
He get why ??

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by Trinitycoy(f): 7:09am On May 04, 2022
Chizoba4christ:
Good evening house. I am at a dilemma. What business can you suggest I can do with 1M asides from forex, bet Naija, POS, target market is in Lagos

Also it’s my wish to do a restaurant/open field beer parlour. What are the things I need to look out for?

Although is manageable if you go into sales of drinks,Wine and some provisions. You can also go into sales of children wears,shoes and adult too.
Am into it and very lucratives despite am into agribusiness as well.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by Kingsolar: 12:47pm On May 04, 2022
Restaurants or sell of drinks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by JBoss25(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2022
Chizoba4christ:

laundry or a better barbing salon
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by Aizenosa(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Since you said no Forex let me rest my case.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira by clothingonline(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2022
You registered a new acct to type rubbish? Picked up for what when my office ia open

(1) (Reply)

Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. / How To Take Advantage Of The Increment Of The Dollars / Retiree Needs Your Business Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.