Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

While Waiting For A Job, Learn A Skill - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / While Waiting For A Job, Learn A Skill (227 Views)

You Can't Be Idle While Waiting. / While Waiting For That Dream Job, Why Not Try Telecom Biz / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While Waiting For A Job, Learn A Skill by Jalive: 11:19pm On May 03, 2022
Hello friends.

I know many of us left school with high hopes of securing white collar jobs. While there is nothing wrong with that, the other side is the rate of unemployment in Nigeria. There are many unemployed graduates and the available jobs would never go round.

While you are waiting for a job, I will advice you get a skill that can make you money. Don't continue to stay at home doing nothing waiting patiently for the job to come.

There are high income skills you can learn that can give you a very good income. And if you like, you can still continue using that skill when you eventually get the white collar job.

Time waits for no one.

I have a whatsapp group where you can learn more about these high income skills.

If you are interested you can join the whatsapp group using the link below

https:///GMFQYcu6uOV3IDfGZzjr58

Or send me a chat on whatsapp 09073457018

(1) (Reply)

Security Guards Needed @lekki, Lagos / Teaching Job In Kuje. / Driver And Office Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.