Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This (29411 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Meaning Of CD Number On A WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:46am On May 04, 2022
School for this hellhole na scam gbagbe undecided. Just lappy and start working early o..
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Highways: 10:47am On May 04, 2022
Agric economics
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Justsylvia(f): 10:47am On May 04, 2022
None since maths is cancelled
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2022
No University will admit you without having at least D for mathematics irrespective of the course you want to study. If you like, let it be Yoruba or Igbo Language.
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Jaboranky(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2022
princennaemeka:
Which course can one study with a waec result like this
no course ooooo without mathematics in Nigeria
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by statutory1: 10:50am On May 04, 2022
ANIMAL HUSBANDry grin grin grin
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:50am On May 04, 2022
This can of camera is not allowed in this platform..... Even Tinubu that is always using eye lense Everytime to read and sleep can't see it.... If you doubt call him to confirm cool

Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by lexander(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
No University will admit you without having at least D for mathematics irrespective of the course you want to study. If you like, let it be Yoruba or Igbo Language.
how about E8 in mathematics
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Nobody: 10:51am On May 04, 2022
mass communication
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Beniyke1: 10:52am On May 04, 2022
embarassedA typical miracle center result.

Had similar experience in 2002 after spending about a month inside one village in Etche’ Obigbo, Rivers state, wey Village cult boys almost kill us on the last day of the WAEC. Result came out after about 3months, I got B2 in 8 subjects, while English was Cancelled cry when I had already gotten admission to study Political Science in UNN and waiting for my result in order to proceed for clearance.

Omoh! I also committed suicide. Money gone with all the risk passed through. Admission lost. I immediately reapplied for GCE same year and thank God for today.
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by iezeiyida(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2022
mtvt
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by beejay85: 10:52am On May 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
He has B2 in Animal Husbandry and B3 in Agricultural Science. He can study Banditry with the result
grin grin
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by iezeiyida(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2022
If you can study law, that's cool

Or you learn Programming from people who are very good at it unitl you understand it very well
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Good result.

Village people come hold maths.

This life eh…

I think some of us who made WAEC at first sitting tend to downplay the miracle it is.

Now, this my man be like him sabi book, but them come cancel maths for something that is probably no fault of his.

Life is a bitch!

Exactly mate, we tend to downplay the miracle.

Looks like my result 12yrs ago although I had Cs in English and Geography, A1 in Igbo, and the rest Bs

Product of one of the Federal Unity Schools.
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Teejay13(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2022
I think with such a result, English can go for you.

You might also want to consider Forestry, Fishery and CRS.

Good luck
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Aboguede(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2022
This is the same result for over 80% of all Nigeria wawc students grin

Oga abi madam, go learn work ooh

Na your type dey talk say work no dey for 9ja

Tell me who go employ you with this block head
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Salubata(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2022
Without math, it's not possible. D would have been better
Holluwhakemmy:
Animal science

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Alamkir: 10:54am On May 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
He has B2 in Animal Husbandry and B3 in Agricultural Science. He can study Banditry with the result

Chai........ U wicked
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by FlyingKing: 10:55am On May 04, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin bombing & keyboarding

Guy, I dey buy all kind of gifts card and my rate dope... Trust me your assets are 100%safe
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Salubata(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2022
E8 era is gone for long
lexander:
how about E8 in mathematics
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by tragergeorge(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2022
Yahoo
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by specie103(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2022
Omo, 1 game reduces the winning amount. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by kissdabride: 10:58am On May 04, 2022
Ajens1991:
History or Foreign language
While trying to reason with what you can do with your life.you just gat to resit and make the math just focus only on the math once and for all.
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Anaerobi(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2022
Herdsmen and Agriculture History
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by lomprico(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2022
princennaemeka:

Law
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by Nobody: 11:01am On May 04, 2022
Useless without maths
Except say you be art inclined

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by tweakdude1: 11:04am On May 04, 2022
princennaemeka:

Try get another with maths.
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by chloride6: 11:05am On May 04, 2022
Arts,
Re: Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This by nauto: 11:07am On May 04, 2022
Mathematics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.