Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. (26107 Views)

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2022
There is something i have been noticing. Pics taken abroad is always sharper and clearer than the one taken in africa even in the finest places in africa...Or is the cloud there brighter?
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Flamezreal(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
There is something i have been noticing. Pics taken abroad is always sharper and clearer than the one taken in africa even in the finest places in africa...Or is the cloud there brighter?
It's because the air quality there is high.

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2022
Flamezreal:
It's because the air quality there is high.
Exactly. Because even pics in the villages there u will still notice its abroad

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Limassol(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
cleaner air, less dust, stringent enviromental laws, less air pollution, proper waste management and so on, also most Nigerians in diaspora are relatively well-off thus they use high-end phones with decent cameras like the iphone or samsung, all of these could be factors.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 04, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I don't use APPLE products, not even Samsung.
However, my Camera is phenomenal!

The issue is, Nigeria has got an overwhelmingly polluted air, especially its Southern part.
However, this is applicable to every part, but more in densely populated areas without measures to checkmate such as well as industrial zones.

U hardly find a vehicle emitting smoke here not to talk of burning an entire bush. That one na attempted homicide grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It took me forever but I finally spotted the snake in the first pic! cheesy
I was surprised when I learned the LA and San Diego zookeeper’s starting salary but a coward like me wouldn’t have the guts relocate a snake if they offered me millions!
Enjoyed the pictures, thank you for sharing!
grin grin grin.
Anyway, since you found the snake, can u supply us with the screenshot and exact spot?

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Anny505(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More.......

I can spot OLUWA BURNABOY in this picture. cool

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Slimkween: 8:34pm On May 04, 2022
Karlovych:
Beautiful images, look at how healthy looking/well fed those animals are unlike the ones found in a certain country. Those snakes though cheesy cheesy
but why������
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:45pm On May 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin.
Anyway, since you found the snake, can u supply us with the screenshot and exact spot?

It’s near the bottom middle of the picture!

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s near the bottom middle of the picture!
On Point!
Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Streetmovement(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I love travelling a lot to experience new cultures n research about new things, visit wonderfully places and have fun.

Looking good
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2022
The number of snakes and monitor lizards, not mentioning other animals, Nigerians don slaughter chop go don reach to establish at least 3 zoos.

We don chop our wildlife enter extinction!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just to elevate your mood & prepare you for this week's endeavors. I know we have really had it bad last weekend evidenced by the GORY images displayed on this platform.
Starting with the ENTRY POINT!
1st pix....MAIN GATE.
2nd & 3rd......Great SeaL Aquarium.

angry
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just to elevate your mood & prepare you for this week's endeavors. I know we have really had it bad last weekend evidenced by the GORY images displayed on this platform.
Starting with the ENTRY POINT!
1st pix....MAIN GATE.
2nd & 3rd......Great SeaL Aquarium.

brother..did u go there to buy fish?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Culer: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2022
The number of overweight people in Yankee land is alarming

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by 36STATES: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Tinubu Urchins have killed and eat all our animals in the zoo. Very despicable lot including their drug lord.

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2022
That lion don see life!!!!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Williams150(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Brother no be only you waka come I dey your back....
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by dydx2020(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2022
No Snake in the first picture

1stGenAmerican:

I was surprised when I learned the LA and San Diego zookeeper’s starting salary but a coward like me wouldn’t have the guts relocate a snake if they offered me millions!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by aklion: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by peacettw: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2022
As I get older, I understand more and more the sheer cruelty of caging animals away from their natural habitat.

3 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by teblu(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Bro, you just said my mind; not even a million dollar.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Financialman: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Ddjwjd82:
;
Make only you dae play your game na
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by teblu(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Karlovych:
Beautiful images, look at how healthy looking/well fed those animals are unlike the ones found in a certain country. Those snakes though cheesy cheesy
You just spoiled the flow of those beautiful sceneries with the pix of that Jos lion. ���
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Allisgud: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
badaru911:
.. This is a real zoo....Not like the one we have here... When I went to OAU zoo, some kids are referring to the lion as a dog and barking at it,,,. I told them that this is not a dog but a lion, they gat to roar at it,... Believe me, they all looked at me thinking I was wrong..
that's see finish to the lion,buhari have change people destiny in this country
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by marlow1962(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2022
All I see here is food for Nigerians.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
See the way even animals live in sane environment.

Go to Nigerian zoo and see how lion have been reduced to German shepherd
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by clockwisereport: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
These animals look fresher than nairaland resident vulaniser, @adamuk.d
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by adedayourt(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO, this is a zoo.

Zoo that helps ypu to see in close contact the animals you soo on Nageo Wild looking well fed at the same time.

The only thing you see in Nig zee is a malnourished lion, monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Airlines Flight Lands With Engine On Fire At Denver Airport / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries / Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.