Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. (818 Views)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 8:01am On May 04, 2022
Please fathers and mothers in the house come to my aid.
I am to see my father in law tomorrow who happens to be a Muslim, pls what can I take along?
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by Kriss216: 8:05am On May 04, 2022
opera1:
I am to see my father in law tomorrow who happens to be a Muslim, pls what can I take along?
Take your sense along, that will be enough.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by Elmojiid(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2022
Fruit wine
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Take your sense along, that will be enough.

Zero contribution.
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2022
Elmojiid:
Fruit wine

Thanks so much, God bless you abundantly.
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by Kriss216: 8:10am On May 04, 2022
opera1:

Zero contribution.
Get ready to convert, then.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Get ready to convert, then.

Convert to what??

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by Elmojiid(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2022
opera1:

Thanks so much, God bless you abundantly.
and you too
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2022
opera1:

Convert to what??
LOL
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by tomiwa1989(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2022
Make I learn
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by MAGG0T(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2022
[s]
opera1:
[/s]

A dagger on your throat, is all you're asking for, don't say I didn't warn you
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

A dagger on your throat, is all you're asking for, don't say I didn't warn you

God forbid. I am covered by the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by MAGG0T(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2022
[s]
opera1:

God forbid. I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
[/s]

God doesn't save fools, he has given you wisdom to sense impending danger, ...

But it seems you're not ready to use it
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

God doesn't save fools, he has given you wisdom to sense impending danger, ...

But it seems you're not ready to use it

Kid, your username name and character ON and Offline really shows the kind of home you came from.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by MAGG0T(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2022
[s]
opera1:

Kid, your username name and character ON and Offline really shows the kind of home you came from.
[/s]
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by Richy4(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2022
Your wife should know what her dad likes or dislike... Ask her...
I would have said wines.. but since he's a Muslim, I'm at a crossroad on what to suggest..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by ogub(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
How can you call him your father inlaw, and you haven't seen him before? That means you have been cohabiting with his daughter since and you call her your wife, better go and do the needful before it's too late.
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by dopedan(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2022
When they ask wat do you see in my daughter, no look nash o
And pls know who u want to marry before you go dey tink on wedding day like this man

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2022
dopedan:
When they ask wat do you see in my daughter, no look nash o
And pls know who u want to marry before you go dey tink on wedding day like this man

Smile........ She's my friend....... Her dad asked me see him tomorrow morning for the 1st time so am asking for the kind of gift to give him. Just thought not idea to go empty handed.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by dopedan(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2022
opera1:

Smile........ She's my friend....... Her dad asked me see him tomorrow morning for the 1st time so am asking for the kind of gift to give him. Just thought not idea to go empty handed.
Oh just get wine then, its d most common and affordable like baileys
Re: Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. by opera1(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
dopedan:

Oh just get wine then, its d most common and affordable like baileys

Alright, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Tops / What Is A Woman? / What Is My Offense In This Matter?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.