Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows (26599 Views)

See What Nigerians Think As Dino Takes On Buhari's Global Education Summit In UK / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / US Visa Ban Echoes Buhari's Global Popularity- BMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2022
PDP sponsored post?
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by nsivic2001: 9:14am On May 04, 2022
You guys are just telling us what we already know
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Tvoice: 9:26am On May 04, 2022
Global index too far , even ant sef dey testify to the hardship of buhanus .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Tundex911: 9:34am On May 04, 2022
Even the blind man know this...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by lite15(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2022
Say BaBa

Nigerians will learn the hard way grin
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Gkemz: 9:46am On May 04, 2022
A dullard is in charge.
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Agugbadin: 9:48am On May 04, 2022
That is correct.
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Ray02: 9:49am On May 04, 2022
Kingcalls:
If Nigerians were true and sincere yo themselves, they will reject the party in the coming elections... thats one way sanity in the system will gradually creep in... if a government know that if they fail their opposition will take over , they will be serious and the other party members will sit up ... we really don't understand democracy
Exactly, that is the best option for now, but people we rather vote for their various parties and suffer for 4/8 years

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by GardenOfGod(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2022
Mide3367:
What do you expect?.. Election time is here again.. See wetin them don dey share
Who dem share give? Tiles? undecided
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2022
And so the rate of frustrations and sucide every now and then
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by ExcelDBM: 10:18am On May 04, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
PDP sponsored post?

You people hate truth all because you benefit from the sufferings of many. That's how your paymasters sponsor media propaganda
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by AbuAeesha: 10:33am On May 04, 2022
omo!
see bad record!
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Emmanuelcann: 10:36am On May 04, 2022
Do I need to wait for anyone to tell me this?
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Nobody: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
We don't need index, the obvious is evident..
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Friends22: 10:54am On May 04, 2022
Mide3367:
What do you expect?.. Election time is here again.. See wetin them don dey share

Miserable plus hardship is the order of the day.

But don't let all these put your back on the ground.

Order for your Manual Juice extractor for just 10k. Buy 3 get 1 free. Portharcourt only. WhatsApp/Call 07088251115

Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Melovar: 11:33am On May 04, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Luckily, I'm not. He truly brought misery, but I turned mine to breakthrough.

Let APC urchins suffer in peace. I don't care.
show me way boss
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:39am On May 04, 2022
The oyinbo professor needs to concern himself with the sh*thole city where he works.

Steve H. Hanke is a professor of applied economics and founder and codirector of the Institute for Applied Economics, Global Health, and the Study of Business Enterprise at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.

I drove through the WORST parts of Baltimore, Maryland. This is what I saw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGuDPcjaVo0

Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Banhammy717: 1:13pm On May 04, 2022
And his deputy want to be president.
He wants to continue the hardship
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by MrEnema: 1:53pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=HeRulesMen He will not say anything on this grin
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Aaay: 5:15pm On May 04, 2022
Yes
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Sonn(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2022
Fat lies, let us ask OMENKAEWU or one VULTURE-GRILLER..
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Raph82(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2022
Stating the obvious here again, do these bodies need to keep reminding us of our agonies and pains? it's like scratching the surface of a wound to cause deeper pains. You can't help our situation, and you keep rubbing our wound's surface, what the hell do u want to gain from that?
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by Quantized92(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2022
Even without facts, it's so much obvious that's it is visible to the blind.

Are you hoping to delve into a high-profitable importation business but don't know where or how to get started. Send me a DM @siggy.
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by seunayantokun(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2022
Some bmc would counter it because all they are after is living a lost life.
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by tete7000(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
Even Buhari knows though he pretends like he doesn't know
Re: Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2022
ExcelDBM:

You people hate truth all because you benefit from the sufferings of many. That's how your paymasters sponsor media propaganda
Don't sweat it, man.

That was a tongue in cheek comment and the aim was to romance the IQ of an average APC hothead here.

By way, I'm no a pro-PDP neither am a pro-APC, both are the same just different acronym.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Conducts Parallel Governorship Primaries In Imo / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Custom Officer / Military government is better than civilian government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.