Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

"Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive (62304 Views)

Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital / 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by JOemmy(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2022
[quote author=Curious346 post=112507126]it can only be jesus.. no other power in heaven or in the earth can make this happen [/quote

Read the story again she was later pronounced dead.
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by gentleguy1975: 10:06am On May 04, 2022
arejibadz:
Only God knows how many people our Muslim brother don bury without them dieing
but those who were not buried immediately were either embalmed or deposited in a morgue!even a healthy person won't survive such conditions talkless of a dying person

Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by gentleguy1975: 10:07am On May 04, 2022
kennyade3h:
Another chance to live right
ready well, she eventually died
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Adesina18111(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2022
I swear...and that thing irritates me alot...even some might be in coma...once you stop breathing like this...na to bury straight...make dem dey calm down at least embarassed undecided

arejibadz:
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by gentleguy1975: 10:10am On May 04, 2022
effort1:
Imagine if she was a Muslim. She would wake up 6 feet below
, she eventually died anyways, meanwhile do you think a christian,who died and was embalmed or put in mortuary can survive those conditions?
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by techWriter3: 10:11am On May 04, 2022
Only God understands how many folks our Muslim brother don burial without them perishing
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by lasisi69(f): 10:16am On May 04, 2022
Stonemasons:
[sup][/sup]
sup grin

Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by gift2xl: 10:20am On May 04, 2022
Thank God she came back on time, they would buried her without knowing. I tell you some people have been mistakenly buried.
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by grandstar(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2022
arejibadz:

This almost happened to my dad's rich Hausa friend. He was in a coma but assumed dead and burial preparations were set into motion until the 'miracle' happened. grin grin grin
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by realstars: 10:26am On May 04, 2022
arejibadz:
you mean Burried alive?
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by dontrulee: 10:34am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Sad she couldn't make it back.
Some people ll appear dead and not in coma and then come back to life. Some manage to survive and live on.

Meanwhile, how many of una watch that Telenovela, Second Chance (Elcuerpo Deseo)?
Salvador, Pedro Jose Donoso, Isabel Rojas and co?

Oh, second chance. I watched it, one of my best till date. I love El Salvador
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Nobody: 10:41am On May 04, 2022
When your relatives want you dead sharp sharp
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by OGraffix(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2022
flemsy15:
The doctor that declared her dead should come and answer.
If not because of the error, they would have placed her in an ICU from the onset and maybe she would have survived. The conditions (both airflow and temperature) in a coffin are not favourable for someone battling for his/her life.

RIP to her

Modified: For those saying Muslims bury their dead on the day of death, remember Christians deposit their dead in the mortuary almost immediately too. No miracle can make an embalmed body come back to life.

See u.... Some dey wake up inside same mortuary
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by favour32(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2022
So many nairalanders too dey dey in a hurry or some get comprehension problem.
Read any article or news thoroughly.
Some still dey say,"thank God for her life".
Some say kudos to who identify her knock.
Who do una?
Why una nor sabi read and understand wetin happen las las?
Na so most Nigeria politicians be.
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by imagrg(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2022
This lady was hurriedly put in the coffin.
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Joeyfizzo: 11:10am On May 04, 2022
Plenty Muslims have been buried alive
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by arejibadz(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2022
realstars:
you mean Burried alive?
they bury immediately after death
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by lexy2014: 11:25am On May 04, 2022
totosucker:
She was presumed dead but not dead. Thank God for her

Person wey still finally die. Pls read the story well
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by lexy2014: 11:26am On May 04, 2022
kennyade3h:

Which chance? Read the story well
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Elidrisy20: 11:29am On May 04, 2022
Thank God say no be naija she dey,she for prefer to be in the coffin
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Rivguydee(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2022
God save my mind��
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by lexy2014: 11:33am On May 04, 2022
Desperados:

I nor fit argue wit u, i go just waste my strength and energy.

Which argument are u referring to? Since u chose not to raad the story, others had to help u by showing u what u didn't read
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by PROPHETmichael: 11:39am On May 04, 2022
flemsy15:
The doctor that declared her dead should come and answer.
If not because of the error, they would have placed her in an ICU from the onset and maybe she would have survived. The conditions (both airflow and temperature) in a coffin are not favourable for someone battling for his/her life.

RIP to her

Modified: For those saying Muslims bury their dead on the day of death, remember Christians deposit their dead in the mortuary almost immediately too. No miracle can make an embalmed body come back to life.

Lazarus just laughed at this modified comment because he was embalmed and rotten for 4 days in the grave.

Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Nobody: 11:58am On May 04, 2022
I won't have sent her to hospital again. She died there finally she should have been given water and food before anything else.
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by SporaD8: 12:00pm On May 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
This story is terribly sad! cry

Rosa's relatives believe she may have been in a coma after the accident which could be the reason medics thought she was dead.

How possible is this? I think her time was just up because medics ought to know that the difference between death and coma is that patients who are in coma have pulses, but those who are dead don't breath, have consciousness and pulses. The lady's time was just up.
Finding pulse in dead patient could be a dicey something.
Sometimes medics will even argue among themselves about feeling a faint/abnormal pulse or not.(That Ability comes from many years of practice/experience.)
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by korm2me(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2022
Curious346:
it can only be jesus.. no other power in heaven or in the earth can make this happen
Try and read first pls
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by SporaD8: 12:10pm On May 04, 2022
CheedyJ:
How I wish she didn't later die, it'd have been nice to hear a first-hand experience about life after death..
That won't make u still believe her statements. Many survivor of such incidents are never believed rather they are thought to be hallucinating.
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by SporaD8: 12:24pm On May 04, 2022
GenBuhari:
I won't have sent her to hospital again. She died there finally she should have been given water and food before anything else.
lolz! Better akpu and suck-and-die you mean?!
Abeg leave medical practise for medical students.
Someone who can hardly breathe you are talking about food and drinks... better idea will be to just choke her back to lifelessness!

Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by E2000: 12:31pm On May 04, 2022
RIP to the many Muslim faithful who may have been buried alive.
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Pootle: 12:42pm On May 04, 2022
she rose from the dead...
Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by sugarleen: 12:52pm On May 04, 2022

Re: "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2022
kennyade3h:

Na only headline this one read

How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease