Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One (288 Views)

Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by tinsel: 8:34am On May 04, 2022
I keep thinking why the president he ever refused to hand over to Osibanjo officially since the last time. Can he trust him to hand over to him for 4 years since he has refused to hand over to him for some few weeks whenever he travelled?
This is a question begging for an answer
And any time I look at Osibanjo, I keep seeing a cunny character. Maybe I am wrong.
Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by Parachoko: 8:35am On May 04, 2022
There is no reason to handover to Osinbanjo.
Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by Mooh247: 8:44am On May 04, 2022
cool

How many Nigerian Boss hands over to a deputy?!

With all what happened in the past

Dipo Diya vs Abacha

Atiku Abubakar vs Olusegun Obasanjo

Goodluck Jonathan vs Alamiyasegha

Goodluck Jonathan vs Yar'Adua and Turai cabal

Akala vs Ladoja

Last time Buhari handed over to Osinbajo, Osinbajo made some morally right decisions that was politically wrong and destructive

*Granting Nnamdi Kanu bail was the morally right thing to do, however his release made him stronger, recruiting armed ESN, creating militia, soliciting for arms, demanding sit at home

Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by cherishmichael: 8:54am On May 04, 2022
I just keep smiling, cause this future election holds alot.
Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by Cajal(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2022
tinsel:
I keep thinking why the president he ever refused to hand over to Osibanjo officially since the last time. Can he trust him to hand over to him for 4 years since he has refused to hand over to him for some few weeks whenever he travelled?
This is a question begging for an answer
And any time I look at Osibanjo, I keep seeing a cunny character. Maybe I am wrong.
correct
Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by TheRareGem1(f): 10:24am On May 04, 2022
The reason is simple and clear. Buhari has never gone beyond the constitutional leave (21days) a President would go and hand over to his deputy where the President writes to the senate to inform them.

We can all see when Baba came back and narrates how Osinbajo didn't allow anybody to do anyhow, people lobbying for VP slot when Baba was away, he kept hope that his boss will recover. So what is OP trying to say to us here that we don't know and ever since, the two of them have been closer more than any other President and VP we ever produced in this country.
Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by tinsel: 10:31am On May 04, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The reason is simple and clear. Buhari has never gone beyond the constitutional leave (21days) a President would go and hand over to his deputy where the President writes to the senate to inform them.

We can all see when Baba came back and narrates how Osinbajo didn't allow anybody to do anyhow, people lobbying for VP slot when Baba was away, he kept hope that his boss will recover. So what is OP trying to say to us here that we don't know and ever since, the two of them have been closer more than any other President and VP we ever produced in this country.
Don't you think he avoided going beyond 21 days to avoid handing over to Osibanjo after the last experience?
Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by okefranci: 10:37am On May 04, 2022
Who's telling you this rubbish, go and read and understand the Nigeria constitution very well
Re: Why Has Buhari Refused To Hand Over To Osibanjo Since After The Last One by Oladelepsy001(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2022
Put yourself in Buhari's position, as a boss in any working atmosphere, with such outright display of outshining one's master on different occasions just to earn cheap points. would you still entrust such subordinate with your responsibility without thinking otherwise?
There is no such deputy or vice in government like that of H.E Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, although, a lot of people saw him as fool while displaying is utmost loyalty to the then Governor of Bayelsa and he also replicated it to his then boss ( Yaradua) and it earned him a well deserved opportunity to be the governor of Bayelsa and the president of Nigeria without stress..

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor Gburugburu Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi By Edet Edem Akpan / What Ooni Said In An Interview About Igbo During Aje Festival / Who In Africa Is Ready For Nuclear Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.