Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Reliable Investments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reliable Investments (208 Views)

PIB Will Open Doors To New Investments In Nigeria’s Oil Industry – OPEC / Opay Investments Are Scammers / As Apetu, I Will Attract Investments To Ipetumodu – Prince Omogbolahon Ayoola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Investments by ernestchykern(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2022
CHANGE IS GOING TO COME
Many a people think that at some point in life, events would suddenly occur and then their lives would change because the Bible says "Time and chance happen to them all.."

FYI, whatever change is going to happen in your life is as a result of the sum total of your previous and today's actions majorly. If eventually "time" happens, your level of change will be directly proportional to the investments, sacrifices and measures you've taken to improve your state mentally, spiritually, physically, financially etc.
Re: Reliable Investments by PaulF88: 4:38pm On May 04, 2022
Hello, my friend. I'm totally agree with you. One year ago, my friend, one of the best Forex traders i know, said to me: "hey forex trading is easy" and i started to learn all about it. I learned all about analytics, forex brokers , best forex broker
spread and so on. Now I understand, that it is was my chance to do better and i took it.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Investments by Georg81: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
PaulF88:
Hello, my friend. I'm totally agree with you. One year ago, my friend, one of the best Forex traders i know, said to me: "hey forex trading is easy" and i started to learn all about it. I learned all about analytics, forex brokers , best forex broker
spread and so on. Now I understand, that it is was my chance to do better and i took it.
Hey Paul, I can also advise you of the best brokres for 2022 by the following link. I really hope it helps somebody new
Re: Reliable Investments by marwanafrica: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2022
PaulF88:

hi please how do i get along with forex trade and whats the least amount of money do i need to Start investing in it?

(1) (Reply)

Nimrod Donates Trophies, Medals To Lagos Inter Schools Sports Organisers / Were The Children Trying To Help Or Insultive? / Update?.!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.