Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Please Help!!! I'm A Graduate And I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help!!! I'm A Graduate And I Need A Job (388 Views)

Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I'm A Graduate And I Need A Job by scanner1000(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I need ur help for a job, ever since I finished my nysc scheme, I have searched for jobs, only menial paying jobs I do see which can't take care of my welfare and I have a lot of responsibility on my neck. secondly am d first born of my family and my younger ones are looking up to me. I'm a graduate of Education/Political Science BSc.(Ed.). Please someone should help a brother, I don't want to die of depression and I don't want to do illegitimate business. Am ready to relocate if the job well paying and OK. All my documents and Cv are available on request.
Thanks everyone for ur understanding and support.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm A Graduate And I Need A Job by flames007(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2022
I sympathize with you brother; it's a jungle out there and i pray you get a job soon.

But please can you stop abbreviating your words and using 'am' instead of 'i am' ; they seem negligible but might be dealing your image a serious blow.

Try getting active on Linkedin, optimize your profile, and apply massively for jobs there. Also, learn a skill - any skill - while on it. I wish you success.

(1) (Reply)

Need Company For Conducive PPA / Please Help I Need A Part Time Job / Executive Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.