Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA (23627 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud / Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Gamesmart: 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
Even his principal, Abiodun, na crook.

Ogun State don gain a government of looting.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by iyke2frankeze: 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
Na them.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by djfalone(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2022
Dude is a seasoned fraudster . You can't tell me nothing . .Dapo Abiodun had better take note and weed out fraudsters from his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Ashirioluwa: 12:22pm On May 04, 2022
The incumbent governor is a credit card scammer and school certificate forger.

Abidemi Rufai is coming back home to contest for election

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Bosenan: 12:24pm On May 04, 2022
The original benefits boy, not surprising though, we all know his principal used to be (is?) one of them
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Spandau: 12:27pm On May 04, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

If they don't mine skull, you would see dem doing thuggery, Ritual killing, Fraud...

Tinubu for president is a must!!!!!

Your moniker says it all. If you skull is cracked open, that is what will immediately spill out.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by bigcasava1(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2022
Na them with aboki spoil this country Nigeria!
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Daggash98: 12:31pm On May 04, 2022
Agba yahoo. Like governor like his SA. Likeminds in crime.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by victorv12(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2022
There is know how how you will scam someone online without living a trace back to your phone, an email, server or laptop. It seems like most of these Yahoo boys don't know that you must be a professional hacker to use the internet without living a trace back to you.

The moment you start collecting above $100,000 online, know that the F.B.I doesn't have your time yet but the moment they have your time, the money you want to collect through scamming people online is what they're going to use to bait you. Even when you think about moving the money digitally by using cryptocurrency, the F.B.I and the NSA are waiting for you to make a move. The world we live in now is a digital electronic concentration camp. Before you make a move, they know.

3 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by treatise: 12:32pm On May 04, 2022
post=112512202:
Send him to JAIL

He will then be the Adviser to prison inmates since he was formerly an adviser to the Ogun state governor

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2022
He agreed to pay full restitution for the fraud,how will these happen,he will pay the Americans from the one he stole from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by wallrichy: 12:36pm On May 04, 2022
Most executive educated thieves always doesn't have an iota of shame in them. You can imagine our present politicians, after stealing glaringly but still contesting for a better post in this same country that they stole from. Nigerian are hardened and insensitive people especially the Rogues and thieves among us who are mostly the politicians, the Yahoo Yahoo team, security outfits, government workers etc .....They are kill and go and never care a hoot about their victims. God is fed up with us since years ago and now we need and must start to help ourselves.....

Baybii:
shocked

This man get mind o. After stealing all that money, he still visited the US? Nawa o!

Abegg check my signature and send a message if you're interested.

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Baybii: 12:38pm On May 04, 2022
wallrichy:
Most executive educated thieves always doesn't have an iota of shame in them. You can imagine our present politicians, after stealing glaringly but still contesting for a better post in this same country that they stole from. Nigerian are hardened and insensitive people especially the Rogues and thieves among us who are the politicians, the Yahoo Yahoo team etc .....They are kill and go and never care a hoot about their victims. God is fed up with us since years ago and now we need and must start to help ourselves.....

You're right!

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Obainomilano: 12:42pm On May 04, 2022
twilliamx:

It must take a lot of stupidity to be you. Your people are busy killing and eating each other, no week goes by without one of your brethren arrested for transporting illicit drugs, it was a brethren of yours that was caught in Lagos that killed his girlfriend and slept with her corpse for a week. Every week your brethren kill each other hoping that Buhari will die, the hate for others will not allow you to see that. Stupid rotten maggot. Mumu
...take it easy bro ,on drugs the number one drug baron is your anointed Tinubu, on fraud the afonjas are the top ranking individual in the fraud business then finally ritual and skull mining one skull can be bought as cheap as a loaf of bread in afonja land plus all ritula killing on the news is done either by an afonja or afonja Muslim...this things are fact but once again calm down
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Born2Breed(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2022
Na wah. Hushpuppi gang plenty oh
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by GiftCardTrade2: 12:46pm On May 04, 2022
This is not good for the image of our country

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by MAGG0T(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2022
[s]
Spandau:

Your moniker says it all. If you skull is cracked open, that is what will immediately spill out.
[/s]

Drunk head slammer
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Enumerator(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2022
You get time to dey reply that mumu
twilliamx:

It must take a lot of stupidity to be you. Your people are busy killing and eating each other, no week goes by without one of your brethren arrested for transporting illicit drugs, it was a brethren of yours that was caught in Lagos that killed his girlfriend and slept with her corpse for a week. Every week your brethren kill each other hoping that Buhari will die, the hate for others will not allow you to see that. Stupid rotten maggot. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Foolishbuhari: 1:02pm On May 04, 2022
ajepako:
Awon governor's Aide isonu!

Ole barawo!

Thank God it happened under a system that takes no bullshit from anyone irrespective of your status

More arrest of fraudsters disguised as politicians and businessmen..

More wins for honest hustlers..

Please tell me what Abba Kyari is still doing in Nigeria. Tell me why malami is still in office. Tell me why Gandollar is still governor. Tell me why babachir lawal is still walking free. SMH
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by RealityBender(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2022
Baybii:
shocked

This man get mind o. After stealing all that money, he still visited the US? Nawa o!

That’s just how brainless Muslims are. They think the US law enforcement are dumb like the ones in their home country.

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by RealityBender(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See as Emeka just dey disgrace his People in the East. Crime doesn't pay. Now Emeka has been arrested and he will spend a long time in American jail.
Lol… Abeg reduce the number of times you go to the mosque. Your brain is long gone!
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by kay29000(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2022
Baybii:
shocked

Exactly. I guess he thought he had some kind of immunity, being the SA to a governor.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2022
For him to be the SA to the Governor then Dapo Abiodun is also suspect to this fraud and many more.
If he hadn't been caught he would have been vying for the position of Governor.

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Kpengla(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=NaijaNaWaa post=112508563][/quote]

Beard Gang grin
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

If they don't mine skull, you would see dem doing thuggery, Ritual killing, Fraud...

Tinubu for president is a must!!!!!
check your backyard there is fire burning there almost everyday.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by SKINDOGGY: 1:34pm On May 04, 2022
Baybii:
shocked

i swear some people get mind lol
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by davillian(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
SA doing yahoo
You think you can steal that amount of money and still touch down the states without getting arrested....
What's my own

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Olabode211: 2:05pm On May 04, 2022
A whole governor assistance doing yahoo yahoo.nigeria politics na yahoo anyway.gucci snake don swallow our money before.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA by Asianjollof007: 2:07pm On May 04, 2022
Omo oro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.