Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) (80529 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood / Nollywood Actor, David Mela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmm, i think i have watched his movie. RIP, Sir.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by rapthugx(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
RIP man
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Rip to him..
He died a peaceful death...
Slept and didn’t wake up...my kind of death

There is nothing peaceful about death tho. Even when a dying man appears calm, internal struggles are ongoing. Its not easy for the spirit to leave the body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2022
NIGERIANS should learn to go for CHECK UPs.
Sometimes the issue that takes you to a Hospital may go a step further to unravel a hidden ailment waiting for the appointed time to implode.

This has happened to me years back.
In Fact, Doctors may decide to completely abandon what brought you to tackle a hidden disaster in your body that may be lying fallow, just waiting for the appointed time to strike.

Most times, I wonder how most Nigerians give proper attention to their VEHICLES but fail to extend such to the body of same MAN who drives these vehicles.
See how PMB travels weekly to see his Doctor.
His Elderly, yet afraid of death.

RIP, Sir.
I will miss you!
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by yoknotudra: 3:13pm On May 04, 2022
God.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2022
Prechgold1180:
DM for business

See where you're coming to comment.

Mtcheew.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:15pm On May 04, 2022
COVID why? Why? Whyyyyyy?? cry
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Timekeeper452: 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Most of them are to busy to check eir healthy.rip
you check your health , you don’t check your health, we will all die, it’s inevitable.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
Rest in peace...
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
Oops. RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by dontrulee: 3:17pm On May 04, 2022
Death is a normal thing.
Once you realize this, you wouldn't fear death, rather you'll embrace it.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by happiness4ever(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by IDIOTmoderators: 3:21pm On May 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Most of them are to busy to check eir healthy.rip
Do you read to comprehend at all? The post says he wasn't even sick so that could be a natural death.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Libertydatas(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by jonio77: 3:26pm On May 04, 2022
Please becarefull of thoa fakes gift card sellers on nairaland.. they àre the same group of guys.. please Nairalander don't patronize any of them..they will still your cards and coins
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
The mysteries of life no man knows except the most high God. On the other hand people should always take their health seriously, not all health problems come with signs. BP and blood sugar has major role to play concerning sudden death.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
cry cry cry cry

Death is but a door.

Jesus is coming soon, believe in what was done on the cross, and trust in God.

See you soon in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by boom99(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
Na now I believe something is wrong with Nollywood
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Okobola146: 3:39pm On May 04, 2022
This year, i can only afford to give out 5 RIPs because RIPs are now very expenses in Nigeria today.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2022
LIFE IS SHORT LIKE KNICKER.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
justicechichex:
What a pity. Last week twas that cute Chinedu Bernad; this week it's him.

Death is hovering around Nollywood this period..
Some of these guys belong to occult.
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by CSNg: 3:42pm On May 04, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Rip to him..

I swear...best way to go. As long as there was no struggle.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 3:43pm On May 04, 2022
Damnn!!
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Rip to him..

Same here. Yet you'll hear some reckless people say, ALL DIE NA DIE. That maybe true in terms of finality, but there are definitely tons of ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Slynation(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2022
Eweeee.... It's well oO
May his Soul RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 3:47pm On May 04, 2022
rest on icon
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Rip to him..

u jst reminded me of my mum,she will be like"all die no be the same ooh......
person wen die from fire burnt and person wen die for sleep no be thesame at all..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by toplexy28(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
check my siggy
Re: Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
He wasn't sick but died.

God, thank You for the gift of life. Your amazing grace saves a wretch like me

Thank You my creator
If you say u are a wretch, what will u called ritualists, politicians, bandits, M. Buhari?

You are not a wretch! Roman's 6:14

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Photo Of Wizkid's New House / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.