Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One (972 Views)

Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? / Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. / Poptel P10: Slimmest Rugged Phone Powered By Helio P23 Processor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by softcoder: 10:17am On May 04, 2022
Android rugged phone unlike regular Tecno and Infinix and other brand of phones , this phones are 85% unbreakable and also come with decent soc and ram and storage some times better features than our regular phones

In 2020 I was watching a YouTube video and I saw a video where a YouTuber was handling a phone as if it is a toy it got my attention and I did small research boom those types of phones are called rugged phone

Everything about them and it's toughness is rated in military grade
Some noticable features for a less techy person

1. Most if not all waterproof
2.most if not all shatter proof your screen will survive 95% of all the fall during it's usage
3.not all but most comes with decent battery
4.they are heavy that means are easy to be noticed

For a techy person
5.they come with best clean android closer to stock android no rubbish pre installed app

6.if u are into construction and other kind of works that need plum and tape most of them comes with tools app u will enjoy

7.better processing power almost all rugged phones are powered by mediatek but not those cheap version Tecno and co uses
Currently I haven't come across rugged phone with snapdragon if I see am buying asap

8.when it come to camera they are equiped with better cams

This are few things I could point out for now am on my second rugged phone

First umidigi bison pro
Second oukitel wp17
Plan by end of the year to buy AGM product

If you are tired of changing screen and low battery capacity , memory issues and low ram and less powerful ram then rugged phone is for u
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by Nobody: 10:41am On May 04, 2022
My uncle's Doogee s55 Is very strong.
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by OneKinGuy(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2022
most rugged phones don't come with good spec.
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by softcoder: 1:55pm On May 04, 2022
OneKinGuy:

Once na china dey run am they always remember the poor
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by skywalker240(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Asus republic of gamers is one hell of a rugged piece
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by OneKinGuy(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Asus republic of gamers is one hell of a rugged piece
Asus rog is not a rigged phone. it's z gaming phone.
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by skywalker240(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2022
OneKinGuy:

Asus rog is not a rigged phone. it's z gaming phone.
It is also a rugged phone, most gaming phones are
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by OneKinGuy(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2022
skywalker240:

It is also a rugged phone, most gaming phones are
The phone is made of glass and glass breaks. rugged phones are made of strong plastics or metal.
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by skywalker240(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2022
OneKinGuy:

The phone is made of glass and glass breaks. rugged phones are made of strong plastics or metal.
The type of glass it's made of
Re: What Are Android Rugged Phone And Why U Should Get One by Yinksy09(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
One of the rugged phone i still use is the Tecno Pova

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Can I Buy With The Budget Of 50k To 80k / Fairly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Powerbank Charging / Neoteny Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.