Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple (2554 Views)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Salubata(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2022
Imagine this nonsense you're yapping.

You need mental evaluation if you're still arguing this
gidgiddy:

The fellow claimed to kill them? So how does that connect to IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Miracle2022: 11:20am On May 04, 2022
Oplomo:

Since nigeria is not working has never workes? why not do the dissolve it and save lives?
what is the work of your senators?

3 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by gidgiddy: 11:21am On May 04, 2022
Miracle2022:
I don't know why the dss is not looking your way. If the dss really want to know more about ipob, they should arrest you and they will get more information. I put it to you that you are a terrorist.
DSS, Pls arrest this guy as soon as possible.

So no proof that IPOB killed the Army couple except baseless sentiments? Thats what I thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Miracle2022: 11:22am On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Just one question can someone who is not IPOB member do this just to paint IPOB bad ? Yes or no
no,no,no,no,no!
Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Miracle2022: 11:23am On May 04, 2022
Pierocash:
I think the first wife of the man should be arrested and interrogated. Including the woman's ex

That looks like a jealous attack by a known person.

How did they identify the couple ,how did they know which route they where following,date and time of their arrival? A close informant was definitely communicating with their killers. I think this is beyond ipob.

The lame excuse that they were killed because they were military personnel is not tenable , they were not the only military personnel traveling around that region.
they found their military ID cards in their wallets.

1 Like

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Nobody: 11:23am On May 04, 2022
Kwashiman:
Gidgiddy,

I have some level of respect for you, but honestly from an Igbo man to a fellow Igbo man you seriously need to STFU and stop being a pathetic apologist for a terrorist group like IPOB. IPOB are only a tiny,detestable and irrelevant fraction of the Igbo nation but have grown to become a serious threat and stain to the fabric of Igbo civilization, and they will soon be crushed and rightfully so.

Right now I could care less if they waste Nnamdi Kanu in prison, no thanks to his madness we've lost way too many lives in the once peaceful and serene East, many of us based abroad and have plans to return to the East to invest are now seriously worried about doing so because some unknown gunmen lunatics will either kill you and seize yoir exotic car or kidnap you and use you to collect ransom...all in the name of "fighting for Biafra" Igbos are not inclined towards savagery and inhumane acts of terrorism, such mundane culture is alien to us, we are not savages like the Northerners for goodness sake! enough is enough

Honestly my brother you nailed it. I am in the same shoe as you and people like the idiot op and Nnamdi Kanu makes me ashamed to be an igbo man. MNK and IPOB should be held to account for the violence in the east.

4 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Creamypie(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
Everyone has heard how Army couple, Linus Audu and Gloria Mathews were murdered, allegedly while on their way to performing their marriage rites in Imo State. While every violent death is regrettable, it is not unexpected in a place like Nigeria, the third most terrorised country on Earth.

The situation gets worse in Imo State, a place where the Nigerian Army have conducted several extra-judicial killings and burnt down communities such as Izombe, Awo-Mmamma and Orlu. Needless to say that many Imolites are not fans of the Nigerian Army

But what is striking is that a day after the Army couple were killed, with no investigation whatsoever, the Army spokesman, Brigadier Nwachukwu, has put out a statement accusing IPOB of committing the act, but proffered not one single evidence to back up his claim

Gone are the days people, or a group, are accused of a serious crime, based on sentiments alone. If the Nigerian Army, or Brigadier Nwachukwu, has any shred of evidence that IPOB is responsible for killing the couple, make it public. This foolishness of making a public statement and accusing a group of committing a crime, based on nothing but sentiments, should stop.
u save that talk big time. So na Fulani and DSS kill them with those two brothers and all d Monday killings bah?. Look lemme tell u, we deltans have sealed our state. the mere mention of Biafra means trouble. Those deaths figures are being compiled in abuja, and KANU will be tried on them. D way I see it, no need taking him to court anymore, cos he will remain on prison for at least two decades, meaning for d next 20 yrs, Mondays will be public holidays in d east. Enjoy your east, that's if u haven't relocated

3 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by mrvitalis(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2022
Blakjewelry:

So in this case who benefits from this? You see this is why I am against any form arm struggle because a lot of criminal element will take advantage, infact you can never control the resultant effect of what you set in motion. Most times those are actively involved in the fighting are the hungry, frustrated and touts you can already guess their actions.
Name one struggle that brought change without arm struggle particularly when one part is refusing to allow the other go

1 Like

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Miracle2022: 11:33am On May 04, 2022
DSS. Pls pick this gidigidi guy, the guy is a terrorist. His profile,email address,phone number should be used to trace this guy.
All those information can be gotten from nairaland.
Pls dss do the needful.
The guy knows a lot about this terrorist gang.
If you can get Namdi kanu from Kenya I don't see any reason why you allow this gidigidi to work free.
DSS do your work.

4 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by gidgiddy: 11:38am On May 04, 2022
Miracle2022:
DSS. Pls pick this gidigidi guy, the guy is a terrorist. His profile,email address,phone number should be used to trace this guy.
All those information can be gotten from nairaland.
Pls dss do the needful.
The guy knows a lot about this terrorist gang.
If you can get Namdi kanu from Kenya I don't see any reason why you allow this gidigidi to work free.
DSS do your work.

Nigeria is a funny place. It is a place where guilt is based sentiments and accusations rather than evidence

This thread has entered its second page and nobody has been able to show anything that IPOB killed the Army couple. Only baseless accusations and sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Tochi3(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2022
Savages love jungle justice without any proof.

Sending Terrorist to alaigbo in order to blame ipob has refused to make Ndigbo hate themselves.

The reason for the " you must accept you are a terrorist" , therefore Ndigbo must be guilty by fire or force. cheesy

Ndigbo understands their haters more than the haters understand their hatred against Ndigbo .

Ndigbo kwenu

3 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Odin13: 11:44am On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Name one struggle that brought change without arm struggle particularly when one part is refusing to allow the other go

Them take your arm struggle out of igboland to place where they will feel the heat..

Don’t destroy igboland and buSiness on top wetin no possible

Thought you guys wanted referendums.. why not stick to it

Killing igbos is igbo land to what end

To lord over people that donated money .. so as to control them and their resources?

Oga stop this kind statement .. there are others ways of getting government attention and going violence..

No killing your fellow igbos

How bandit killing in zamfara and kaduna take affect igbos for aba or Enugu

Na wao

3 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by mrvitalis(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2022
Odin13:

Them take your arm struggle out of igboland to place where they will feel the heat..

Don’t destroy igboland and buSiness on top wetin no possible

Thought you guys wanted referendums.. why not stick to it

Killing igbos is igbo land to what end

To lord over people that donated money .. so as to control them and their resources?

Oga stop this kind statement .. there are others ways of getting government attention and going violence..

No killing your fellow igbos

How bandit killing in zamfara and kaduna take affect igbos for aba or Enugu

Na wao
Firstly what would IPOB gain from killing Igbos that they have 90% of their support when it obvious that would make them lose support ?

Who would gain if ipob lose support not Igbos ? Then use your tongue to count your teeth

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by LottiOk: 12:08pm On May 04, 2022
Gbam!!!
Apart 4rm serving jail terms, all dia assets shud b seized & sold 2 pay 4 all d death & destruction dey kanu & ipob brot upon Alaigbo.

Even dis person Gidygidy & his fellow ipob sympathizers here, wen arrested must � t only serve time but anytin belonging (of value) 2 him must be confiscated & sold. He can't b allowed 2 instigate, support, fund terrorists & go scout free. Mba!!!

Skyview01:

Honestly my brother you nailed it. I am in the same shoe as you and people like the idiot op and Nnamdi Kanu makes me ashamed to be an igbo man. MNK and IPOB should be held to account for the violence in the east.

1 Like

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by tit(f): 12:11pm On May 04, 2022
LottiOk:
Gbam!!!
Apart 4rm serving jail terms, all dia assets shud b seized & sold 2 pay 4 all d death & destruction dey kanu & ipob brot upon Alaigbo.

Even dis person Gidygidy & his fellow ipob sympathizers here, wen arrested must � t only serve time but anytin belonging (of value) 2 him must be confiscated & sold. He can't b allowed 2 instigate, support, fund terrorists & go scout free. Mba!!!

Please let me pray for you.

Allah, dash this mumu sense.

1 Like

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 04, 2022
LottiOk:
Gbam!!!

They should be made a public example. The Igbos are yet to recover from the civil war and now, IPOB is creating further set backs. This is not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by paramakina202: 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Firstly what would IPOB gain from killing Igbos that they have 90% of their support when it obvious that would make them lose support ?

Who would gain if ipob lose support not Igbos ? Then use your tongue to count your teeth

So what will the military gain by killing and beheading their own soldiers just to paint saint IPOB bad?
Why are they not using the same method against bokoharam and bandits?
Did Nnamdi Kanu not gave order to ESN to go after security agents in Igboland?
IPOB has already lost genuine support of ndi Igbo the only thing they have gained is our fear through intimidation and killings.

4 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by TheWolfen(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Lol cheesy

Firstly https://www.nairaland.com/7108429/Igbos-terrorist-throws-party-celebrate

U Igbos celebrating

Secondly
This is the phonecall with the killers
https://fb.watch/cLDDHw4mpV/

This is heartbreaking.

@ gidgiddy did you watch that video.
You need to stop disgracing yourself . I pray they get those killers asap

1 Like

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by mrvitalis(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2022
paramakina202:

So what will the military gain by killing and beheading their own soldiers just to paint saint IPOB bad?
Why are they not using the same method against bokoharam and bandits?
Did Nnamdi Kanu not gave order to ESN to go after security agents in Igboland?
IPOB has already lost genuine support of ndi Igbo the only thing they have gained is our fear through intimidation and killings.

IPOB losing public support makes it difficult for army to go after them

Yes kanu have such orders but the question is in what contest , why

If you say ipob have lost genuine support of Igbos then no need for this argument

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Odin13: 12:20pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

IPOB know their struggle no pay them again.. I used to be registered member sef .. very active. You can check well..
but when I saw were everyone is going .. you make your decision.

Am not saying anyone pull the hit ..

m saying we donated money for esn to provide security in the east
Not just Fulani herdsmen.. but total security of eastern Nigeria

But today east is burning and same people we trust with our security .. neglecting and ignoring government ebube agu is nowhere

What’s stopping them from confronting the so called ekpa unknow gunmen

Esn knows this people and everyone involve .. and this people are giving them bad names and rubbishing their struggle

What’s stopping IPOB and esn to go after this igbos destroying igboland and tarnishing their organization

No be why we igbos fund them ?

You people don’t understand all this yet..

They for leave ebube agu yo take the blames ..

What’s next after all this killing .. we both know that UN will never conduct a referendum with all this atrocities by “ IPOB” or will they denied this in UN?

Or how do they get back the attention of international community..

You see the struggle is over .. Dey have resort to violence to partition igboland and rule .. using IPOB strategies

To be honest I resigned from the organization when senior men calls that meeting in Uk ..

Them chop enough money.. they don’t have plans again

None will ever talk about international community and referendum again

Observe and watch

They’re all holding igbos to ransoms waiting for the next move

Reason they can’t arrest or write against Ekpa or his people

Better get close to any IPOB offer in the uk and know the truth

I said this because you really have igbo interest at heart on this forum .
Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2022
But why are people scared of having a logical argument on this matter? I don't like IPOB or Kanu myself but wouldn't it amount to foolishness to blame them of murder without any evidence? Isn't that too simplistic and allowing our hatred for them cloud our reasoning? How else should a logical and sensible person handle this? Knowing how rudderless the Nigerian military can be why should any Nigerian believe anything they say?

4 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by gidgiddy: 12:40pm On May 04, 2022
TheWolfen:

This is heartbreaking.

@ gidgiddy did you watch that video.
You need to stop disgracing yourself . I pray they get those killers asap

It us even more heartbreaking that your security forces are busy making baseless accusations rather than moving to fish out the perpetrators

1 Like

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by PHIPEX(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2022
Miracle2022:
I don't know why the dss is not looking your way. If the dss really want to know more about ipob, they should arrest you and they will get more information. I put it to you that you are a terrorist.
DSS, Pls arrest this guy as soon as possible.
They should arrest him for asking questions?

That's why the black man remains backward. Asking questions are criminal offense in Africa. That's why Africans blame the devil, witches and wizard for all their problems because they can't think critically.

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by paramakina202: 12:57pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

IPOB losing public support makes it difficult for army to go after them

Yes kanu have such orders but the question is in what contest , why

If you say ipob have lost genuine support of Igbos then no need for this argument

Nnamdi Kanu gave orders to ESN to go after security agents in Igboland after a date he set for all security agents to leave Biafraland expired
but people like you will deny the act whenever Kanu's order is carried out by ESN and blame it on the victim.
And why was security agents not killing Igbos to blackmail IPOB before ESN terror group was created by MNK?
These ESN guys that are killing terrorising our people have camps in our villages and are known by the people.
Remove terror from your agitation and you will discover how much IPOB is now hated in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by mrvitalis(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2022
paramakina202:

Nnamdi Kanu gave orders to ESN to go after security agents in Igboland after a date he set for all security agents to leave Biafraland expired
but people like you will deny the act whenever Kanu's order is carried out by ESN and blame it on the victim.
And why was security agents not killing Igbos to blackmail IPOB before ESN terror group was created by MNK?
These ESN guys that are killing terrorising our people have camps in our villages and are known by the people.
Remove terror from your agitation and you will discover how much IPOB is now hated in Igboland.
Ok why did he ask the security forces to leave

1 Like

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by TheWolfen(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

It us even more heartbreaking that your security forces are busy making baseless accusations rather than moving to fish out the perpetrators
they will fish the killers out hopefully. No need going back and forth
Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Because he wants his criminals to take over.
Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by OyigboUpdate: 1:13pm On May 04, 2022
Pierocash:
I think the first wife of the man should be arrested and interrogated. Including the woman's ex

That looks like a jealous attack by a known person.

How did they identify the couple ,how did they know which route they where following,date and time of their arrival? A close informant was definitely communicating with their killers. I think this is beyond ipob.

The lame excuse that they were killed because they were military personnel is not tenable , they were not the only military personnel traveling around that region.

They were not the only one killed because u claim it is a premeditated attack

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Miracle2022: 1:17pm On May 04, 2022
PHIPEX:
They should ask him for asking questions?

That's why the black man remains backward. Asking questions are criminal offense in Africa. That's why Africans blame the devil, witches and wizard for all their problems because they can't think critically.
asking questions is different from defending terrorists. Even in your white country anybody that shows sympathy to a terrorist organization is called to questions.
If you have brain you will realize that I said they should call or pick him so that they may get more clues that will help them to arrest the terrorists.
Ask yourself if you are thinking critically. Mr white man.

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by Roger3D(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
Everyone has heard how Army couple, Linus Audu and Gloria Mathews were murdered, allegedly while on their way to performing their marriage rites in Imo State. While every violent death is regrettable, it is not unexpected in a place like Nigeria, the third most terrorised country on Earth.

The situation gets worse in Imo State, a place where the Nigerian Army have conducted several extra-judicial killings and burnt down communities such as Izombe, Awo-Mmamma and Orlu. Needless to say that many Imolites are not fans of the Nigerian Army

But what is striking is that a day after the Army couple were killed, with no investigation whatsoever, the Army spokesman, Brigadier Nwachukwu, has put out a statement accusing IPOB of committing the act, but proffered not one single evidence to back up his claim

Gone are the days people, or a group, are accused of a serious crime, based on sentiments alone. If the Nigerian Army, or Brigadier Nwachukwu, has any shred of evidence that IPOB is responsible for killing the couple, make it public. This foolishness of making a public statement and accusing a group of committing a crime, based on nothing but sentiments, should stop.
You really think the rest of us are fools don't you?

3 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by paramakina202: 1:21pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Because he wanted to take control of Igboland illegally and bring everybody under his command and control structure by force,the only way he can achieve that is by eliminating security agents.
They have achieved such control in places Like Orlu/Orsu etc..after destroying police and other security agents in those areas then lawlessness sets in ESN can kidnap,kill,torture and rape for their master MNK without fear of police intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple by mrvitalis(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2022
paramakina202:

Because he wanted to take control of Igboland illegally and bring everybody under his command and control structure by force,the only way he can achieve that is by eliminating security agents.
They have achieved such control in places Like Orlu/Orsu etc..after destroying police and other security agents in those areas then lawlessness sets in ESN can kidnap,kill,torture and rape for their master MNK without fear of police intervention.
So it was not because army was killing Igbo youths ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The North East Will Vote In Percentages / Fact Check: APC Lied About Their Donation, Only N18m Has Been Raised (Pictures) / Tinubu Fans Rained Insult On A Yoruba Guy For Saying He Warned Them About BAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.