Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Xtremepro Is A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xtremepro Is A Fraudster (519 Views)

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 10:35am On May 04, 2022
This is the link to his thread which he has deleted.... https://www.nairaland.com/post/112367589...
Honestly speaking true to his words, he taught what he said he will and equally guided me through in those stuffs.

But that is not where the big time scam is. Getting who to buy the PayPal funds from is the deal. He posted two websites which I checked and found out that their prices are way too high as compare to his own, which was pegged at #460 per dollar.

He sent in the account details which you will see in the screenshots for payment. I did the transfers, boom he blocked me...I tracked him to two of his Achille heels. He blocked me on one, saying I am stupid.

I won't have done this...but why am I doing it?
1) He lied to another member of the group that he had transferred the fund to me, trying to defraud her

2) He insulted me...I would have let it slide, since he gave out Knowledge. I took it earlier as a price to pay for being a Nigerian and trusting one.

3) I don't want another person to fall victim. This guy is good in use of words, no cut and join grammar. He is schooled.

I do not think I can do anything to him because he runs a syndicate here in Nairaland and out there.

Becareful of these two numbers on any platform you meet them: 09071153373, 08025096643

Once anyone decides to teach you anything for free, pick thr Knowledge and flee.

Re: Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by bmdmix10: 10:39am On May 04, 2022
Wow u feel for a cheap scam wow
Re: Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 10:41am On May 04, 2022
bmdmix10:
Wow u feel for a cheap scam wow

You can say that again. Scammers are in everything. They just served me breakfast.
Re: Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by bmdmix10: 10:42am On May 04, 2022
U don holla wema bank n efcc
Re: Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 10:49am On May 04, 2022
bmdmix10:
U don holla wema bank n efcc

Another person will do that, but that does not mean I have nothing under my sleeves. Make he chop the money while e last.
Re: Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 10:50am On May 04, 2022
Geo4646 same guy defrauded you, right?
Re: Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by ecclize: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thanks for this update, i almost fell for this

Re: Xtremepro Is A Fraudster by ecclize: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
inspirator1:
This is the link to his thread which he has deleted.... https://www.nairaland.com/post/112367589...
Honestly speaking true to his words, he taught what he said he will and equally guided me through in those stuffs.

But that is not where the big time scam is. Getting who to buy the PayPal funds from is the deal. He posted two websites which I checked and found out that their prices are way too high as compare to his own, which was pegged at #460 per dollar.

He sent in the account details which you will see in the screenshots for payment. I did the transfers, boom he blocked me...I tracked him to two of his Achille heels. He blocked me on one, saying I am stupid.

I won't have done this...but why am I doing it?
1) He lied to another member of the group that he had transferred the fund to me, trying to defraud her

2) He insulted me...I would have let it slide, since he gave out Knowledge. I took it earlier as a price to pay for being a Nigerian and trusting one.

3) I don't want another person to fall victim. This guy is good in use of words, no cut and join grammar. He is schooled.

I do not think I can do anything to him because he runs a syndicate here in Nairaland and out there.

Becareful of these two numbers on any platform you meet them: 09071153373, 08025096643

Once anyone decides to teach you anything for free, pick thr Knowledge and flee.

I got is link from Twitter.
I almost transfer the money today.
Infact i called him to enlighten more about the abitrage stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Report A Military Personnel / Deborah Samuel: What The Nigerian And Western News Media 'failed' To Cover / Turkey-based Nigerian ‘swindles’ Bureau De Change Operator Of N72m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.